Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS

Could anyone tell me where Red91vette went? I have his car..

I'm wondering where Red91vette went or how to contact him. I purchased a 99 camaro SS in Fargo, ND in February and after a lot of research I discovered he was the previous owner who built it. It has an iron block 6.0L LS bored and stroked to a 402 with forged internals and high dollar everything, a viper spec stage 4+ T56 trans, and a complete moser 9" to name the most prevailant upgrades, but I would really like a build sheet on the motor and the history behind this bad boy. I know he's from delaware and posted this car on here for sale in January of 2010.

Any information would really be appreciated. The dealership I purchased the car from threw all the original build receipts away during detailing (maddening...) and Rapid Motorsports can't give me any information without a last name or invoice number.

Thanks again everyone!!! I'll be checking in often.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

That has to be one of the fastest cars in Fargo. That is where I am from originally. Good luck on finding some info, it can def be maddening. I am trying to find my build number lately.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm guessing you found this thread?
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f38/1999-c...1000hp-129207/

He only has 9 posts in 6 years but he was on here yesterday.....you could try sending him a PM or an email through the site.

Thread Information