Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Cosworth Synthetic Motor Oil

Man the specs on this stuff gives me major wood. It is sold in Liters so don't shit yourself over the 8 bucks a bottle...that is a liter bottle or 2.113 pints ( 2 pints to a quart... so if you need 6 quarts that is 12 pints so you need 5.6 liters)
    But the specs on this stuff is great....the 850ppm of Moly is unmatched that I know of...Redline doesn't have that much...and the phos @1000ppm is off the chart great news.....
    I just ordered 7 liters of the 5-40...I'll let you guys know....here is the website...they are in California... http://www.liquidcosworth.com/oil/default.asp
    Tim Routsis, Cosworth Managing Director said, “We are very proud to add the ´Performance Engineered´ lubricant and fluids products to our Cosworth family. This may be a new product arena for us, but it is a logical and natural application of the knowledge we have gained as we have pushed engine performance further and further. We consider the optimization of lubricants and fluids to be essential in attaining maximum engine advantage.”

“In keeping with that philosophy, we have leveraged our acquired knowledge into creating products that are the very best we can make. And, I want to emphasize that these are not merely re-branded versions of someone else’s motor oils and specialty fluids. They are developed in-house to our unique specifications. They are of the highest caliber in terms of formula and delivery, and therefore worthy of carrying the Cosworth name.”
    Last edited by Sarge; 02-25-2006 at 11:23 AM.

narc
    Look into AMSOIL 5W40 european. thats what i run

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

is this cosworth oil related to the engine performance company of racing fame?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by narc
    Look into AMSOIL 5W40 european. thats what i run
    I have.....what about it?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger
    is this cosworth oil related to the engine performance company of racing fame?
    Spin off seperate company after the buy out....

LiquidCosworth
    Hello everyone. Your discussion came to our attention because we're trying to guide the introduction of our new products.

In late 2004, Ford divested itself of Cosworth Technology, who made pistons and other OEM parts by selling it to Mahle. At the same time, Ford sold Cosworth Racing to Gerry Forsythe and Kevin Kalkhoven, who also own the Champ Car World Series. Now called simply Cosworth, we have branched out into the aftermarket fluids business and are not rebranding another product or licensing our name. We've taken on some experienced ex-oil company formulators to work with in-house design engineers. The new combination is unique - other oil companies don’t manufacture performance engines and other engine manufacturers don’t formulate lubricants.

Cosworth formulations are distinctly ours - as an oil analysis will show. The same oil that runs in gasoline F1 engines, turbocharged methanol Champ Car engines, leaded gasoline Formula Atlantics, and the Caterham road cars can now run in yours.

Please visit our site or send an email with any questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

Thread Information