I have spent about two hours searching these forums but I just can't find anything similar to my problem. I recently had my clutch replaced with a Luk Gold clutch (the mechanic suggested this kind, I wanted RAM or Spec, but I guess the RAM and Spec clutch kits aren't made for a WS6; BS in my opinion), and then I found out that my T56 needed to be rebuilt. So I had a local mechanic do it with upgraded forks, for a hefty price But now I am still having problems with either the clutch or transmission: the clutch pedal feels great, good pressure feedback on my foot, no noises coming from it. The shifts are fine, but it feels as if the shifter stick is catching on the forks, but only for the first 10-15 minutes after starting the car. Also, if I put slight forward pressure on the shifter when it's in 3rd, I can feel a slight vibration, like grinding. The car drives great, no noises, no slippage, just some problems shifting.

Also, is 91 octane gas good enough for my car? I live in Colorado and all we have here is 85, 87, and 91.

I apologize if this post is in the wrong section of the forums, I wasn't sure where to put it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.