Results 1 to 15 of 15

Cars from Canada

This is a discussion on Cars from Canada within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Hello guys Because i must import a car to europe i had the tipp to look in Canada. Does ANYONE ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    Cars from Canada

    Hello guys

    Because i must import a car to europe i had the tipp to look in Canada. Does ANYONE have a LINK from Canada car sellers? Or is Canadian and sell his 00-02 T/A WS6?

    Greetz

  2. #2
    Junior Member 32of32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6 Trans Am Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    Hello guys

    Because i must import a car to europe i had the tipp to look in Canada. Does ANYONE have a LINK from Canada car sellers? Or is Canadian and sell his 00-02 T/A WS6?

    Greetz
    Start with autotrader.ca

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    Oh thanks! Autotrader.ca! =D How simple!

  4. #4
    Impounded x-40oz-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,287
    1981 g-Body

    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    Hello guys

    Because i must import a car to europe i had the tipp to look in Canada. Does ANYONE have a LINK from Canada car sellers? Or is Canadian and sell his 00-02 T/A WS6?

    Greetz
    Yes autotrader.ca is the way to go, but if possible try and by your T/A in the US because in Canada all f-bods are way more expensive.
    $25,000-30,000 Canadian for a decent LS1, when you could get one from the US for $10,000-15,000US dollars.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    OK the thing is: I have to import the car and the canadien emissions are closer to them in europe. But i saw the prices are... expensive!
    But where do i find a 2001-2002 (because of the LS6 intake) for 15'000Dollares? ^^ How much does a STOCK 2001-2002 T/A WS6 with T-TOP & M6 cost? Or what would you "US guys" pay for this car?
    And a 2000?

  6. #6
    Impounded x-40oz-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,287
    1981 g-Body

    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    Or what would you "US guys" pay for this car?
    In Canada you usually pay as much for an LT1 as you would an LS1 from the States.

  7. #7
    Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by x-40oz-x
    Yes autotrader.ca is the way to go, but if possible try and by your T/A in the US because in Canada all f-bods are way more expensive.
    $25,000-30,000 Canadian for a decent LS1, when you could get one from the US for $10,000-15,000US dollars.
    25-30k CDN = 21,500-25,780 USD so they are a little more expensive but not as much as you say. the reason they are more expensive is becaue there are less of them up there. if your worried about emissions find one in america that is built for california or northeastern emissions.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    are california or northeastern emissions the strictes in the states?

  9. #9
    SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lost in Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,683

    Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

    California is the most strict

  10. #10
    Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    are california or northeastern emissions the strictes in the states?
    california's emissions laws make michael jackson look innocent. they are strict as hell. full length headers are illegal in california. but i dont know what emissions regulaions are like in europe but i know northeastern emissions are very similar to canada so it may be of some relivance to you to start lookin in thoes states.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    Emission laws in europe are stricter than in the US, i heard... =(

  12. #12
    Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    438
    i dont know about the laws in europe but i know the laws in california are tighter than a virgin. im waiting for someone from california to chime in and concur.

  13. #13
    Member LS1Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lake Elsinore,CA
    Posts
    280
    Camaro

    I concur they are tighter than a vigin with out the hole.

  14. #14
    maroonZ
    Guest

    Talking More expensive in Canada ???

    I just bought a 56ooo km 2000 Z28 w auto, leather and t-tops for 15K from a dealer.

    Prices are really good in fall and winter.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland (Europe)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    107

    White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

    damn! I will buy a 2000 T/A WS6, M6 with T-TOP!!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LS1 differences through the years
    By third_shift|studios in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 12:55 AM
  2. Newbie to the LS1, differences?
    By Godmagnus in forum General Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •