Chameleon Green
    2000 Pontiac Firebird

Car Sponsorships?

I was wondering if anyone has tried, or are with a car sponsorship. I am definitely interested and if you can shed some help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i had regal cinemas sponsor my gocart, i worked there so that helped. i was in the top 10 for the standings for the season. joking around i asked the district manager about it and he said he would see what he can do. it wasnt a full sponsorship, but it paid for fuel and tires, everything helps.

i would say just call a few local businesses with what you have, what you run, your standings at the track, ect. its gonna be hard to get someone to sponsor a stock car you use as a dd so you can do mods, but a designated track vehicle that you have proven you can drive and place in the top percentile is a little easier.

Chameleon Green
    2000 Pontiac Firebird

i meant sponsors more as company logos on my car as long as they toss me cash monthly lol but good to know boss good to know

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Your not going to find someone to pay very much just to put a simple decal on. Probably no companies would pay anything as many people put shop decals on anyways.

Most Performance shops want there name at the race track. Be it 1/4 mile or auto cross. If going for the 1/4 mile track, they would want to see what class you plan on running, you have a well known driving record at the track etc. Also, I'm sure they want you to never miss a big event, such as the LSx Shootout. Either way, your going to have top compete someway, and winning usually makes the sponsor happy.

Ive never been sponsored, just saying what I would want out of a persons car I'm sponsoring.
    370 CI - Twin 6766 Turbo - Jakes stage 5 4L80E - MWC 9" - Holley Dominator

Build in progress...

Thread Information