Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bye Bye Camaro =(

This is a discussion on Bye Bye Camaro =( within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; That's one thing I don't miss about living back East. We drive year round. With shows and cruises happening just ...

That's one thing I don't miss about living back East.

We drive year round. With shows and cruises happening just about every weekend. Out here it's money and time that dictates when the work on the cars get done,,,,not the weather

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

<<This guys is dreaming of the warm fl weather

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

I dont have a problem with time but the money part is lacking lol. I wore a tank top and gym shorts all day today. It gets pretty chilli at night though.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

im with jodi on moving i wanna find a good engineering job somewhere in FL so i can get the hell out of OK

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    I dont have a problem with time but the money part is lacking lol. I wore a tank top and gym shorts all day today. It gets pretty chilli at night though.
    I know what you mean, time or money, you usually have one or the other, but rarely both.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by WS6SP33D View Post
    what?? this is modding season lol. heads, cam, 9" rearend, swaybars, lca's, lca relocation brackets, subframe connectors, adj panhard bar, tunnel brace, shocks, springs, big and littles, all setting in garage ready for install followed by a tune lol.
    ^^This.

Quote Originally Posted by derekbuckner1 View Post
    Agreed! It is modding season lol. But That doesn't mean you don't miss driving around in it.
    ^^Also this.

I drive mine year round unless there is a blizzard. I still have to put on the factory 17s.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I know what you mean, time or money, you usually have one or the other, but rarely both.
    yes sir exactly!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    im with jodi on moving i wanna find a good engineering job somewhere in FL so i can get the hell out of OK
    No!! Dont do it, unless you move in a small populated area. If you lived in Tampa or St Pete for a year youd want to move away trust me!

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    yes sir exactly!!!

No!! Dont do it, unless you move in a small populated area. If you lived in Tampa or St Pete for a year youd want to move away trust me!
    what are the ups and downs?

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

my car been sittin in the garage since may...broke down....rebuilding engine at this moment....

sent from my damn computer using explorer...

what are the ups and downs?
    I could think of a few but I won't turn this into a political debate Lets just say Florida is now following in AZ's footsteps as well as a few other states.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

I could think of a few but I won't turn this into a political debate Lets just say Florida is now following in AZ's footsteps as well as a few other states.
    hell idc about politics just wasnt sure if it was weather related why he was saying that

hell idc about politics just wasnt sure if it was weather related why he was saying that
    Well,,,it could be weather related. It rains alot in Florida, more than I care to deal with anyway. I spent some time there. It seemed that everday there was a passing shower with sun in between. Even if it's just enough to get the car dirty, kind of aggrivating. Just too much rain for me. They are surrounded on 3 sides by water ya know the humidity is absolutely murder.
    Hurricanes are another subject all together. Just not a place I want to live for weather reasons alone.

Not that Oklahoma doesn't have their share of scary weather. #1 state for tornado activity, and humidity there (although less than florida) is still brutal.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Well,,,it could be weather related. It rains alot in Florida, more than I care to deal with anyway. I spent some time there. It seemed that everday there was a passing shower with sun in between. Even if it's just enough to get the car dirty, kind of aggrivating. Just too much rain for me. They are surrounded on 3 sides by water ya know the humidity is absolutely murder.
    Hurricanes are another subject all together. Just not a place I want to live for weather reasons alone.

Not that Oklahoma doesn't have their share of scary weather. #1 state for tornado activity, and humidity there (although less than florida) is still brutal.
    Yeah ive been to Panama City Beach multiple times and that was annoying. OK weather isnt bad but i just hate that it can never make up its damn mind on if it wants to be warm or cold and so on

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Yeah ive been to Panama City Beach multiple times and that was annoying. OK weather isnt bad but i just hate that it can never make up its damn mind on if it wants to be warm or cold and so on
    Come to Indiana and you will appreciate OK. Over labor day weekend it was 90-95 Saturday and Sunday. Monday it was barely 60. Not a rarity for the temperature to drop or change 25 degrees in a few hours. It has happened numerous times this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    Come to Indiana and you will appreciate OK. Over labor day weekend it was 90-95 Saturday and Sunday. Monday it was barely 60. Not a rarity for the temperature to drop or change 25 degrees in a few hours. It has happened numerous times this fall.
    Yeah Ohio was the same way. What ever happens in Indiana was sure to come Ohio's way in a couple hours Temp swings were crazy, couldn't plan outdoor activities ahead of time because you just never knew when one of those pop up thunderstorms would roll in. Humidity was the pits, and afternoon thunderstorms during the summer is a regular occurance.
    As a matter of fact, I had just heard Ohio has had the most rainfall in it's entire history at something like 40" this year. Can you say.......build an ark? My father still lives there, he's sick of it.

Black/Black/Black
    2000 Camaro SS Vert #5301

Put mine into hibernation 2 weeks ago. Good thing I did, it snowed the next day. 2 more inches today and supposed to get to -11 tonight.
    2000 SS vert, #5301, triple black, A4, leather, 3.23,SLP lid & D/D, STB, chrome 5 spokes
    USN '64-'88
    #3 1951-2001

www.fquick.com/planemech2

-11????

Black/Black/Black
    2000 Camaro SS Vert #5301

We'll probably see -25 to -30 sometime this winter. Pretty normal for Northern Wyoming.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

well luckily you got it packed away before the snow. -11........I live in Michigan and thats too cold for even me!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by planemech2 View Post
    We'll probably see -25 to -30 sometime this winter. Pretty normal for Northern Wyoming.
    Yeah I know,,,that's why I don't live there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information