Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bosch Platinum +4 plugs

This is a discussion on Bosch Platinum +4 plugs within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by joevee1446 What is wrong with the WeaponX plugs? I started looking on the forum last night and ...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by joevee1446 View Post
    What is wrong with the WeaponX plugs? I started looking on the forum last night and read nothing but good things, what did you find that changed your mind?

What, if any, is the performance difference between the TR55's and the Iridium plugs?

What about the wires any one have a suggestion?
    They made ridiculous claims and provided absolutely no backup data to support their outrageous claims ( 100RWHP plus gains)....then folded like an old tent in a windstorm and left when ask for the backup to their claims. If you read anything "good" it came from them.

Black
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    They made ridiculous claims and provided absolutely no backup data to support their outrageous claims ( 100RWHP plus gains)....then folded like an old tent in a windstorm and left when ask for the backup to their claims. If you read anything "good" it came from them.
    Yes it was from weaponX sponsor. Gald to know someone took an honest look at it.

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    ANY plug would have gained over the fouled ones that were obviously in there.
    Acctually, I did check the gap in the stock ones and all of them were within .05 thousanths of where they are supposed to be and were not fouled at all. Besides that it only had 35k on it when I changed them. The only reason I changed them is because the manual calls for a plug change at 30k.

Black
    2001Ws6 TransAm

Well guys, I have the Platinum+4, and they are a good plug for me. I even had a "preditor custom tune", thought that I would have to change to the ngk,Ac, or irridium, as for now the plugs have not fouled, I have good idle and strong prower with no miss, hesitation, detonaton are any of the related problems that some or speaking about.

Have any of you tested the m3 plug? I watched an episode of geartz and those plugs performed better than I expected and the idea behind the plug is something that we should have thought of long time ago.

The AC Denso Irridiums suppose to be a good plug for our GM F-Body cars.
    2001WS6 T/A slp lid, smooth bellows, Taylor Thundervolt wires, Bosch+4, Vig 3200 stall, BM trans cooler, SLP 3" Y-pipe, 3" corsa catback, preditor custom tune by RWTD, 275/17BFG'S. 1976T/A 455-4spd-3:42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information