Anyone around Dayton Ohio have HPTuner?

Anyone out there around Dayton Ohio that has an HPTuner that might be willing to delete some codes? I want to remove my AIR and shut down all the codes associated with it.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

what year car is it? I have hptuners and efilive but I'm souteast of columbus. I can point you to someone though. Let me find who's out that way.

It's a 98 automatic. I've recently had some secondary air injection error codes pop-up and I'm tired of messing with trying to isolate it, so I'd rather just take the system off and delete the codes so I won't have to worry about it any more.

How far our from Columbus are you? That's not too far for me to drive to get the stupid SES to go out

Thanx again.

Silver
    97 Corvette

www.tachitupmotorsports.com is in Springfield. I have heard good things about them with Corvettes but no personal experience. I don't know for sure that he has HPTuners either but you can call and find out.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm just 30 minutes or so southeast of columbus. There is a guy in dayton I can get you the email for. Give me a day or so. If they charge a lot let me know and I'll save you some money.

Thanks for your help. In your opinion, what would be a reasonable amount to pay for having the codes deleted? The rest of the work, I'll do myself.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by byahne View Post
    Thanks for your help. In your opinion, what would be a reasonable amount to pay for having the codes deleted? The rest of the work, I'll do myself.
    I'm not sure what people pay to have the codes deleted. I heard back from the guy local to you and he said he would have to add you to his cable so that would be $100 just to get you on the cable not including him getting anything. If you can find someone local out there with an unlimited cable you'll save a lot of money. Like I say, the other option is to have me do it. If you want to wait until the weather is a little warmer and make the drive up here I'll help you take the stuff off and delete those codes....just give me whatever you feel it's worth. I don't do it for a living and am not looking to get rich off you. Just slip me some beer money.
    Last edited by 0rion; 02-24-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Dude... I may have to take you up on that. I've checked around and I'm not having much luck. Plus, I brew my own beer so I can hook you up with a sampling (as well as kick you some cash so you can buy your own when you think mine is crap). I'll send you an e-mail from your profile with my contact info. If you can e-mail me back with yours I'd appreciate it. Maybe a few weeks from now I can drive out if that's cool.

Thread Information