Almost runnig...but now it is something new

This is a discussion on Almost runnig...but now it is something new within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Breif history... My firebird was having some major issues with. (stalling, idling, funky codes) anyways with some help on this ...

Green
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am

Question Almost runnig...but now it is something new

Breif history... My firebird was having some major issues with. (stalling, idling, funky codes) anyways with some help on this site they advised me to look at my wiring harness, Well I did and it was spliced, burnt, and in need of replacement. Anyways I finally replaced the wiring harness...Now the car won't start. I checked the VATS and it's not that and I also checked the switch on the clutch and it isn't that either. After a long day in the garage, i figured i would ask for some help. I turn the key and the lights go dim, but nothing from the starter. I am going to check the starter, tomorrow to see if power is going to it, but I wanted any other ideas so I have a game plan for tomorrow. Thanks

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sounds like a dead battery.

How long was it down??

Green
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am

It was down for about a month.
    I just put in a new battery. I thought it might have been a bad ground, but that looks fine as well.

Thread Information