Was going a little fast around a curvy road that I had only been on few times and I guess the Trans Am decided it liked the tree better than the road. It was on Easter too. God hates me LoL And by a little fast I mean 75 on a 30 mph curve. I had suspension upgrades, I've done it before, will never do it again. But LS1 held true and fired right up after hitting a tree going a good 70 mph. quite a miracle that no one was hurt and that the car is perfectly driveable. Only engine damage sustained was the horn, pass. side tail light gone, and radiator has a small leak. Learn from my mistakes because I'm a retard, could of killed me and my g/f. Anyway...

Based on my poor judgement and noob mistake of freaking out and applying the brake on a pretty hefty corner when the tires could of handled it, I have sustained some frame damage of course. I've torn the car down and left all the good there is. I was wondering if anyone has ever had to have part of the frame redone on the car. Like I said, the passenger side is pretty much bent in. The drivers side of the frame is still ok. Was wondering if anyone knows the approximate cost of having the frame on that side redone. I'm going to buy a new Trans Am LS1 within the next week, was thinking of using my wrecked one as a parts car since it has a new transmission in it and a perfectly good block, or rebuilding it. I have an idea about how much fenders, quarter panels, doors and interior damage would cost, I just don't know how much the frame would cost. Well thanks for your time.

~Jeff