I was wondering if there was a way cheaply, under $500, to convert my hardtop on my 1991 camaro z28 to t-tops? Write now its just an idea. I just need to know if there is a way that this can be done. And i if there is a way i would like to learn how to do it. Hopefully someone has done this before. Thanks for reading!!