Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

So Now Franken

This is a discussion on So Now Franken within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Is an outed assaulter Al Franken responds to sexual harassment claims | Rare...

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

So Now Franken

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

The difference between him and the others is she gave proof.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Who are the others? Roy Moore?

Navy Blue Metallic

Most of all of them....Hollywood, Public Servants, etc.... It's becoming the new Rage against the Machine thing to do... #whatever..

Honestly not paying any attention to it all.
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 11-16-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Same reason ppl vote for Pelosy and the other Assclowns, ppl here in AL don't want to be told who to vote for.....

Arctic White, red/gray

It is all based on stories, I agree. That tends to happen when people don't come out about these incidents for decades.

I get that AL voters don't want to be told what to do and that the girl who was 14 at the time has no evidence other than he signed her yearbook. But voting for a guy who openly admits to dating girls still in high school when he was in his 30s only further perpetuates the Alabama Stereotypes. Even if he did "Have their mother's permission" as he put it. Hell it may have even been considered ok in AL in the 70s for a 30+ year old to date 16-18 year olds but I sure as hell wouldn't allow my daughters to date someone in their 30s when they are in high school and I sure as hell wouldn't put someone in office who does. Not to mention his inability to separate church from state. The reason he was suspended from the AL supreme court twice but I know a lot of voters down there agree that Christianity should be part of law and governing. If that's what they want and vote in then that's what they get.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 11-16-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Oh I agree it's down right creepy. And if some 30 yr old showed up asking for my daughter they might not ever find his body. I didn't vote for him in the primary. But to some in the state I'm an outsider living here, not native.

What lends highly doubt to me is that all this time local news ppl and others had this info and sat on it till now? I call If they had it they would have used it during the 10 Commandments trial.

But hey what do I know

Arctic White, red/gray

Well they didn't have too.. he lost that one. But it's not like they knew for certain he was going to lose that battle.

blue
    1999 TransAm

i've always thought, ...al franken "looks" the part... wee little man w/ a smug elitist attitude and the creepiest of faces, ...he's gotten affirmative action by political correctness for being leftist his whole life, ...maybe until now!

blue
    1999 TransAm

HAHA... anyone care to guess who it'll be?

...it would be so wonderfully poetic for it to be adam schiff...

HUGE SCANDAL=> Ranking Democrat on Major Committee Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women: Report

blue
    1999 TransAm

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Oh I agree it's down right creepy. And if some 30 yr old showed up asking for my daughter they might not ever find his body. I didn't vote for him in the primary. But to some in the state I'm an outsider living here, not native.

What lends highly doubt to me is that all this time local news ppl and others had this info and sat on it till now? I call If they had it they would have used it during the 10 Commandments trial.

But hey what do I know
    Or at least in the primaries. McConnell spent like 30 million or something against him. Not only that, but this information was supposedly found out at an event of his supporters. None of these women had ever met before or reported anything previously. How did this information become available in the first place? The timing is also very suspect, weeks before the election.

Something just doesn't seem right about this. But, yeah... what do I know

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Franken won't resign.

Democrats rarely do.

And he's not qualified to hold any other job so he's got to hold on to this lucrative career.

He is going to spend the next few weeks "reflecting" on things.

Navy Blue Metallic

Unless the accuser states she was directed by her to do it and have it on a recording of some kind she'll skate like always. I can't figure out who's worst at this game she and Al Sharpton play.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Or at least in the primaries. McConnell spent like 30 million or something against him. Not only that, but this information was supposedly found out at an event of his supporters. None of these women had ever met before or reported anything previously. How did this information become available in the first place? The timing is also very suspect, weeks before the election.

Something just doesn't seem right about this. But, yeah... what do I know
    Exactly...why spend $30 million when you can have the "news" destroy a person for free.

Again I do not condone what Moore has or has not done. It's the current climate of the political games that makes me automatically think "What's the real motive or end game of the accusation(s)".

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Exactly...why spend $30 million when you can have the "news" destroy a person for free.

Again I do not condone what Moore has or has not done. It's the current climate of the political games that makes me automatically think "What's the real motive or end game of the accusation(s)".
    Right. It just doesn't seem logical.

How does someone go about their life in the public eye as he has, for so long, without even a rumor, or any chatter at all about this suspected behavior? It's a serious accusation. It's a disgusting accusation. Even the creeps in Hollywood, they all said they didn't know, but, they all knew. There had been chatter about it for years and in some cases decades. They even have a name for it. The casting couch. But Meryl Streep never knew. Harvey is a god to her. And Franken, out of Hollywood, not only has had rumors, but that picture was not just released a week ago. A lot of people knew about it. It's like a sick cult.

As far as Moore goes, I could never condone such behavior either. I'm just having a hard time getting the puzzle pieces to fit correctly on this one

blue
    1999 TransAm

HAHA, ...such poetic justice seeing the rat bas*****s' tactics boomeranging back at them hard!

...i hope franken keeps dragging this out, ...he's a perfect hypocrasy charm to hang on the democrat party for elections to come (especially w/ the pic)

Al Franken hit with groping allegation from second woman

Al Franken hit with groping allegation from second woman | Fox News

blue
    1999 TransAm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information