Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

School Shootings(Florida)

This is a discussion on School Shootings(Florida) within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; So no comments about him willingly signing away your due process, civil asset forfeiture and hallowing the 2nd amendment, let's ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

So no comments about him willingly signing away your due process, civil asset forfeiture and hallowing the 2nd amendment, let's not forget stating the NRA is nothing to him

Someone may have just lost the midterms and put that 2nd term in jeopardy. Good luck with wining that 2nd term if you lose the support of the NRA, remember Bush Sr.

Looks like his Progressive colors coming out, #calledit!!

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    So no comments about him willingly signing away your due process, civil asset forfeiture and hallowing the 2nd amendment, let's not forget stating the NRA is nothing to him

Someone may have just lost the midterms and put that 2nd term in jeopardy. Good luck with wining that 2nd term if you lose the support of the NRA, remember Bush Sr.

He's either lost the midterms AND 2020 or is trolling the left yet again. Time will tell.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

It makes sense for Dicks, they also sell the worlds crappies airsoft guns too.

I would rather by are firearm at a real firearms store, anyways.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

blue
    1999 TransAm

...as OKSS said, ...could be trolling/deflecting, ...could be "A-B Testing" (as scott adams so frequently describes his tactics), ....but you're right in that he'd better realize that he made very clear promises in front of the NRA many times, ...if he crosses the NRA, or more importantly, american 2A supporters, ...he will not be re-elected, period...

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

TruthInGovernment@TruthinGov2016 9h9 hours agoMore

1 reply33 retweets62 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Saltwater
    Senator Rand PaulVerified account @RandPaul 11h11 hours agoMore

Due process comes first or it isn’t due process. This is true no matter which party is writing the bills or in control of the White House.

949 replies8,084 retweets22,613 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Saltwater
    Mark R. LevinVerified account @marklevinshow 3h3 hours agoMore

AGE IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE WHEN THE AVERAGE AGE OF SERIAL KILLERS IS 34! JOIN US ON LEVINTV TONIGHT! http://CRTV.COM https://fb.me/Fpo2Zny9

60 replies393 retweets1,008 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Mike Cernovich
    ���� Retweeted
    Chris CoxVerified account @ChrisCoxNRA 4h4 hours agoMore

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

2,122 replies2,008 retweets4,474 likes
    Retweet

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post

Looks like the same crap the left pulls for Planned Parenthood.

I guess the Right is finally fed up and is taking a page from the left. Wonder where this is going to go. I know you hate Beck Willey but he's right on this case, it's no longer who has the moral right argument, it's only about winning now for both sides.

Navy Blue Metallic

So heard an interesting argument today. Dick's, Walmart, etc have now self imposed the 21 yr old to purchase now or will not sell and the Left is going ape shit overjoy by it. I know last year was ancient history when it comes to their memories but I do seem to remember that they lost their F'ing minds when a little bakery refused to sell wedding cakes based on the same principals. So in states Commie like Kali, Washington, NY, you know the Utopia of Progressives where not selling a cake is illegal based on discrimination, how then is it that all of them have some sort of age discrimination laws can deny that 19 yr old single mother the right to purchase a firearm whether it's a semi-auto shotgun or an AR?

I mean I already know the answer just seeing what the water cooler discussion here would be.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

So heard an interesting argument today. Dick's, Walmart, etc have now self imposed the 21 yr old to purchase now or will not sell and the Left is going ape shit overjoy by it. I know last year was ancient history when it comes to their memories but I do seem to remember that they lost their F'ing minds when a little bakery refused to sell wedding cakes based on the same principals. So in states Commie like Kali, Washington, NY, you know the Utopia of Progressives where not selling a cake is illegal based on discrimination, how then is it that all of them have some sort of age discrimination laws can deny that 19 yr old single mother the right to purchase a firearm whether it's a semi-auto shotgun or an AR?

I mean I already know the answer just seeing what the water cooler discussion here would be.
    I think it would be awesome for someone to sue one of those places to see where it goes. I think a law will be passed before it would make it to the SCOTUS, but still, that would be a good one.

blue
    1999 TransAm

scott, i think your point is spot on!

...look, what we are facing here are waves of radicalized leftist attacks on EVERY SINGLE thing in our lives! THEY WILL NOT LIVE AND LET LIVE, IT'S NOT IN THEIR NATURE... THEY HAVE POLITICIZED EVERY DAMN ASPECT OF OUR LIVES!

LINES IN THE SAND:

- we need an internet bill of rights: the "tech" leftists have monopoly control over the primary social media applications, and are using that power to squash the ability of conservatives to communicate. same analogy as the "christian baker"...

- the guns we own and want to buy are non-negotiable w/ raging over-emotional nutcases on tv... 2nd amendment, NON-NEGOTIABLE, PERIOD! anti-american brats POUND SAND!!!

- need elected officials who purported to support our gun rights to finally engage in the streetfight! happy to see R's in GA dealt a blow to Delta for it's bowing down to demand of the raging leftist mob... LET'S SEE MORE OF THIS!

THESE ARE THE INTOLERANT MOB, ENEMIES OF THE CONSTITUTION, SEEKING TO IMPOSE THEIR WARPED UTOPIAN TYRANNY OF INTOLERANCE ON US!!!

ENOUGH!!!

blue
    1999 TransAm

Looks like the same crap the left pulls for Planned Parenthood.

I guess the Right is finally fed up and is taking a page from the left. Wonder where this is going to go. I know you hate Beck Willey but he's right on this case, it's no longer who has the moral right argument, it's only about winning now for both sides.
    ...scott, i don't listen to beck so i don't know what his comments were on this topic... i for one, do not consider him to be a streetfighter, ...he was all too ready to capitulate to queen hillary, ...we don't need bedwetters we need street fighters, ...which is why the "tactics" of many on the new right are effective, taking the offensive, those who fight fire w/ fire, taking the fight to the enemy's quarters (Milo, Shapiro, Posobiec, Peterson, Loomer, the Trumpster, etc.)...

blue
    1999 TransAm

TruthInGovernment Retweeted
    Kurt SchlichterVerified account @KurtSchlichter 11h11 hours agoMore

Kurt Schlichter Retweeted USA TODAY
    Virtue signaling is expensive isn't it?

Kurt Schlichter added,
    USA TODAYVerified account @USATODAY
    Only 13 Delta passengers have ever bought tickets with an NRA discount. https://usat.ly/2tf6EdK

37 replies352 retweets941 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

the utlimate end to the radicalized leftist mob's tactics is a balkanized amerika...

TruthInGovernment Retweeted
    Dan BonginoVerified account @dbongino 7h7 hours agoMore

Business executives following the lead of the flannel pajama wearing SJW crowd are doing their businesses an enormous disservice. Liberals will move on tomorrow to their next outrage campaign while Liberty-loving conservatives will never forget your betrayal.Think hard about this

61 replies710 retweets1,714 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

..."unintended consequences" of leftist mob over-reach...

Laura Loomer Retweeted
    Oliver McGee PhD MBAVerified account @OliverMcGee 1h1 hour agoMore

The @nra has gained 500,000 new members since the boycott began. Retweet if you are a proud NRA member.

56 replies827 retweets1,340 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

...copycat, ...another "darling" "fruit" of this society...

Laura Loomer Retweeted
    Breaking911Verified account @Breaking911 4h4 hours agoMore

Police say a seventh-grader armed with a rifle emerged from the bathroom of an Ohio school, ready to carry out a mass shooting on his classmates. He then changed his mind, went back inside and killed himself.http://breaking911.com/teen-killed-bathroom-admired-columbine-shooters-planned-shoot-school/ …

62 replies177 retweets209 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

democrat values:

Saltwater
    Boston ����Bobblehead@DBloom451 8h8 hours agoMore

Gosh It's almost like the #ParklandStudents were political pawns of @TheDemocrats & the @DNC, cuz here they are FUNDRAISING FOR THEM!

4 replies48 retweets47 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Saltwater
    Larry ElderVerified account @larryelder 8h8 hours agoMore

That ol’ 2nd Amendment is a beautiful thing, isn’t it?

63 replies816 retweets1,667 likes
    Retweet

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information