Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt

This is a discussion on Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by GTP231 You honestly believe letting a guy into the primary with his past is a good thing? ...

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    You honestly believe letting a guy into the primary with his past is a good thing? Moore's past will be brought up this fall when the mid term ads come out.
    Saying no is not rigging. It's just helping out the uneducated voters make better decisions
    Yeah but now all the Republicans have to do is counter will all of the Democrat “fallen angels” that just resigned or retired because of all of thier allegations.

Even one Al Franken holds more value than one Roy Moore.

But Dems will be Dems.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

blue
    1999 TransAm

You honestly believe letting a guy into the primary with his past is a good thing? Moore's past will be brought up this fall when the mid term ads come out.
    Saying no is not rigging. It's just helping out the uneducated voters make better decisions
    ...some of the stuff that comes out of the mouth of some of the self-proclaimed "libertarians" on here is just amazing...

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

I'm no party affiliated and sick of the 2 party bull shit. Make up whatever label you want. You're still getting upset over a pedophile losing.
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...some of the stuff that comes out of the mouth of some of the self-proclaimed "libertarians" on here is just amazing...
    And just wait for 2020. Roy Moore and Trump speaking out for him to win will be played non stop

blue
    1999 TransAm

I'm no party affiliated and sick of the 2 party bull shit. Make up whatever label you want. You're still getting upset over a pedophile losing.
    ...wait, i'm upset?

...you're the guy who is apparently bent out of shape over a candidate that belongs to a party you claim not to ascribe to... that's what i'm scratching my head about... all of this should be water under the bridge to you right? you're happy w/ the outcome, i presume?

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

And just wait for 2020. Roy Moore and Trump speaking out for him to win will be played non stop
    I don’t think that will happen, and if it should, I don’t see any real impact. There are far too many Democrats tied to people that have had similar charges leveled against them.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    Yeah but now all the Republicans have to do is counter will all of the Democrat “fallen angels” that just resigned or retired because of all of thier allegations.

Even one Al Franken holds more value than one Roy Moore.

But Dems will be Dems.
    And we all know they won't counter with it

Gray/ White

...wait, i'm upset?

...you're the guy who is apparently bent out of shape over a candidate that belongs to a party you claim not to ascribe to... that's what i'm scratching my head about... all of this should be water under the bridge to you right? you're happy w/ the outcome, i presume?

Where am I bent out of shape? You were the one upset over the accusations from the get go. Which aren't really accusations since he admitted to dating teenagers.
    You're mad it's "one less guaranteed vote for what the trumpeter wants"
    Everyone should be happy a pedophile lost

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    I don’t think that will happen, and if it should, I don’t see any real impact. There are far too many Democrats tied to people that have had similar charges leveled against them.
    Many aren't seeking reelection or will be resigning I get the feeling

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Many aren't seeking reelection or will be resigning I get the feeling
    Wether they are staying in office, seeking re-election has little bearing, just as much as Moore will have, (especially if what I will believe is true) once the Moore accusers vanish and aren’t seen again in a public light.

This is the same game they played against Herman Caine in 2012 but he sued the bejesus out of them and won, I think we will find that the accusations were BS, from the start.

Gray/ White

Never heard about Caine suing.
    So Moore sues the one with the fake signature. What foot does he have to stand on after saying yeah I dated teenagers?

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Never heard about Caine suing.
    So Moore sues the one with the fake signature. What foot does he have to stand on after saying yeah I dated teenagers?
    1) I really believe that all of the "He dated teenagers in his thirties (over 40 years ago), therefore he must be a pedophile" is a red herring, that the Left is duping people with, instead of the real issues because its easier to paint an picture to take advantage of emotions, than it is to make points on actual substance.

2) If the person in question was within that states age of consent, especially if a parent gave permission, the whole "dating teenagers" accusation pointing to "pedophilia" is moot. You (and others) may not approve of what was a norm, back in the day. The last Confederate widow only passed away about a decade ago, and while she was 18 when she married him, I can guarantee that other Southern women, through the 1970's were dating much older men while being in their own early-mid teens; Jerry Lee Lewis being the most memorable example (coming to mind).

Even more-so, while someone is dating a person, that doesn't mean there is sexual intercourse involved, to my memory, no one has accused Judge Moore of having sex with any of the women in question.

While you and I do not approve of things, in today's society (as we cannot disapprove of things that happened in the past, especially before we were around, or before we were in the age of majority), it happens today, endorsed by state and local governments.

An excerpt from the Washington Post, from earlier this year:

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.178935e7902c

"While most states set 18 as the minimum marriage age, exceptions in every state allow children younger than 18 to marry, typically with parental consent or judicial approval. How much younger? Laws in 27 states do not specify an age below which a child cannot marry.

Unchained At Last, a nonprofit I founded to help women resist or escape forced marriage in the United States, spent the past year collecting marriage license data from 2000 to 2010, the most recent year for which most states were able to provide information. We learned that in 38 states, more than 167,000 children — almost all of them girls, some as young 12 — were married during that period, mostly to men 18 or older. Twelve states and the District of Columbia were unable to provide information on how many children had married there in that decade. Based on the correlation we identified between state population and child marriage, we estimated that the total number of children wed in America between 2000 and 2010 was nearly 248,000. ....

While the numbers at home are nowhere near that dire, they are alarming. Many of the children married between 2000 and 2010 were wed to adults significantly older than they were, the data shows. At least 31 percent were married to a spouse age 21 or older. (The actual number is probably higher, as some states did not provide spousal ages.) Some children were married at an age, or with a spousal age difference, that constitutes statutory rape under their state’s laws. In Idaho, for example, someone 18 or older who has sex with a child under 16 can be charged with a felony and imprisoned for up to 25 years. Yet data from Idaho — which had the highest rate of child marriage of the states that provided data — shows that some 55 girls under 16 were married to men 18 or older between 2000 and 2010.

Many of the states that provided data included categories such as “14 and younger,” without specifying exactly how much younger some brides and grooms were. Thus, the 12-year-olds we found in Alaska, Louisiana and South Carolina’s data might not have been the youngest children wed in America between 2000 and 2010. Also, the data we collected did not account for children wed in religious-only ceremonies or taken overseas to be married, situations that we at Unchained often see."

It's happening today! Lord knows why some of the parents are allowing it.

3) What of all of the people who have come forward? Are you telling me that they are all speaking the truth? If these women really had an argument, they would have made it a long time ago, toppling him when he was up for his Judgeship, or even before that. In today's excuse that passes for journalism, there is no more investigative, unbiased journalism; it has become a political tool, and a weaponized "fourth branch of government" that is a kangaroo court of opinion, that the outcome is determined by what the writers decide to write (and what to omit). The concept of "innocent until proven guilty" has been thrown out in the toilet, and replaced with "the seriousness of the charge outweighs the preponderance of evidence". It sort of reminds me of the Orville episode, where a society of a planet is an absolute democracy, and law is determined by public opinion, not laws, or facts.

I am sure that if Judge Moore has had falsehoods leveled against him, and he can afford to sue (this is the area that will likely separate him and Herman Caine), that he will do so.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I happen to agree.

And, I don't blame him for trying to rid himself of this pedophile rope he now has tightly wrapped around his neck, that no one has ever made mention of over the last 40 some odd years, until this particular election, where Strange happened to be the chosen one of McConnell.

McConnell also went after Mo Brooks in a nasty way trying to clear the path for Strange. He didn't count on Moore winning the nomination.

I may have more faith in some Republicans over the Democrats, but I in no way trust all of them. Some are just as bad or worse than certain Democrats.

Gray/ White

That sounds like election rigging conspiracies Dena. We all know only the left does that sort of thing
    Part of Moore's pedophile thing is one or two did accuse him of inappropriate behavior beyond dating mist notably the the year book signature one

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Carpy, I think we all know that both parties have individuals that are not above doing such things. This whole thing is just over the top. I say we watch these ladies bank accounts over the next year... Conspiracy is not always a theory.

blue
    1999 TransAm

That sounds like election rigging conspiracies Dena. We all know only the left does that sort of thing
    Part of Moore's pedophile thing is one or two did accuse him of inappropriate behavior beyond dating mist notably the the year book signature one
    ...why are you so incessant about conflating "accusations" w/ actions?... anyone could "accuse" anyone of doing anything... ...throw that into the blender of low brow gutter politics, ...and suddenly its a trial by media, ...that's the game the left wants to play because they still have an advantage w/ so many broadcast networks and late nite political hacks in on the subterfuge..

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Hoping that the lefts game will soon be coming to an end. Tick Tock...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Jesus... the people have voted. Roy Moore lost... time to move on.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

It's not about Roy Moore anymore. It actually never was for me. It's about the nasty side of politics. Both parties.

Gray/ White

...why are you so incessant about conflating "accusations" w/ actions?... anyone could "accuse" anyone of doing anything... ...throw that into the blender of low brow gutter politics, ...and suddenly its a trial by media, ...that's the game the left wants to play because they still have an advantage w/ so many broadcast networks and late nite political hacks in on the subterfuge..
    He admitted to dating 15 year olds. That is not something a normal person does and let's face it you're basically a pedophile at that point. You can honestly say that doesn't bother you? This has nothing to do with the media it's just common sense

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information