Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
Like Tree19Likes

Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt

This is a discussion on Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; I think the other one you're referring to was the guy who played the skinny asshole guard in the green ...

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,263

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    I think the other one you're referring to was the guy who played the skinny asshole guard in the green mile. He married a 16 year old country singer a couple years ago.

  2. #42
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,556

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    Yup that one too. And now she's trying to be a porn star.

  3. #43
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Where did I say anything about rigging?
    ..you were insinuating "they" shouldn't have allowed him to be the candidate, ..so, the point i was making is he won a primary, fair and square, ...he was the "choice" by real people who voted amongst several candidates, ...for whatever reasons and whatever political maneuvering done by mcconnell, bannon, and everyone in between, that was the outcome...

  4. #44
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    With Moore running, there was no winning either way.

    Strange though that he dates teenagers while in his 30's and is excoriated by the left while guys like Woody Allen marry their adopted daughter and are lauded by the left.

    Who was the 50 year old actor that married a 16 year old a few years ago? Too lazy to look for it.

    If the Republican party wants to bill itself as the party of morals they can't have guys like this on the ballot because the media will grab it like a puppy with a sock.

    Democrats can run someone like Barney Frank, who had homosexual prostitution running out of his house, and the media ignores it.

    Basically a Perv is a Perv, unless they lean the correct way politically.
    ...exactly, ....the problem, as i see it, ...was the very hypocrites who perpetrate the double standard (WaPo and the rest of the ly'in fake media and entertainment industry) got a win, probably got the idea "hey, it worked, we can try it again, and again... ...so the danger is if you fear them, you'll nominate milquetoast RINOs that "they" approve of for "your" party, "or else"...

    i like candidates that stand up and fight the wolves (Trumpster is probably the best example), rather than cowering down...

  5. #45
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ..you were insinuating "they" shouldn't have allowed him to be the candidate, ..so, the point i was making is he won a primary, fair and square, ...he was the "choice" by real people who voted amongst several candidates, ...for whatever reasons and whatever political maneuvering done by mcconnell, bannon, and everyone in between, that was the outcome...
    The party not allowing a piece of shit to run is what I said. No insinuations. They should've vetted him and found he's a bigger piece of shit than being thrown off the bench twice presents himself to be. When that was done they should've said we won't let you run for the Senate seat as a member of our party. They didn't so now you're mad at everyone but the ones who allowed it to happen
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

  6. #46
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...exactly, ....the problem, as i see it, ...was the very hypocrites who perpetrate the double standard (WaPo and the rest of the ly'in fake media and entertainment industry) got a win, probably got the idea "hey, it worked, we can try it again, and again... ...so the danger is if you fear them, you'll nominate milquetoast RINOs that "they" approve of for "your" party, "or else"...

    i like candidates that stand up and fight the wolves (Trumpster is probably the best example), rather than cowering down...
    Moore has a record of flopping around for whatever benefits him. He was no guaranteed vote for things

  7. #47
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    The party not allowing a piece of shit to run is what I said. No insinuations. They should've vetted him and found he's a bigger piece of shit than being thrown off the bench twice presents himself to be. When that was done they should've said we won't let you run for the Senate seat as a member of our party. They didn't so now you're mad at everyone but the ones who allowed it to happen
    ...he was "allowed" to run in the primary, ...and "allowed" to win it... so, like i said before, ...yeah, it wasn't rigged, ..which i guess is what you're insinuating it should've been "rigged" against him?...

  8. #48
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Moore has a record of flopping around for whatever benefits him. He was no guaranteed vote for things
    ...but far more of a guarantee than jones...

  9. #49
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,598

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    The party not allowing a piece of shit to run is what I said. No insinuations. They should've vetted him and found he's a bigger piece of shit than being thrown off the bench twice presents himself to be. When that was done they should've said we won't let you run for the Senate seat as a member of our party. They didn't so now you're mad at everyone but the ones who allowed it to happen
    What I think what happened there, is that 'they' thought Brooks more of a threat vs Strange and went after him, hard... They didn't give much thought to Moore at all, and well, it didn't work out quite the way they had planned.

  10. #50
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...he was "allowed" to run in the primary, ...and "allowed" to win it... so, like i said before, ...yeah, it wasn't rigged, ..which i guess is what you're insinuating it should've been "rigged" against him?...
    Not letting a piece of shit run under your party is hardly rigging. It's called maintaining a level or respectability

  11. #51
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...but far more of a guarantee than jones...
    I have my doubts on that.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,263

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...but far more of a guarantee than jones...
    If there was a bill creating safe spaces where adults could date high school girls undisturbed he would most certainly be more of a guarantee.
    GTP231 likes this.

  13. #53
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    If there was a bill creating safe spaces where adults could date high school girls undisturbed he would most certainly be more of a guarantee.
    ...that, ...or jone's "safe spaces" for abortion...

  14. #54
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Not letting a piece of shit run under your party is hardly rigging. It's called maintaining a level or respectability
    ...actually, what you are insinuating is rigging a primary so that you "undesireable" candidates have no equal opportunity to make their case and win... that's called "rigging", ..which is what crooked hillary did to that pansie-a** socialist last year...

    ...how "libertarian" of you to advocate for impropriety in elections... hmmm...?

  15. #55
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    That is nowhere near the same thing. Hillary colluded with Schultz to secure her nomination. Not letting a piece of shit represent a party is hardly the same thing. It's called ensuring you put the best foot forward

  16. #56
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    That is nowhere near the same thing. Hillary colluded with Schultz to secure her nomination. Not letting a piece of shit represent a party is hardly the same thing. It's called ensuring you put the best foot forward
    how is "not letting" somehow different than manipulation, i.e. "rigging", "collusion", conspiracy, etc.?... you want there to be subjective "selection" (subjective to what you deem as "Not a POS"), ..which is certainly not a fair election...

    roy moore was a republican, ...he ran in a primary (presumably a fair election), ..and despite not being a frontrunner initially, ..ended up winning it... so, what you're doing is calling people who nominated him in the primary as POS...

  17. #57
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,556

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    So now the state is opening an investigation because someone was interviewed on live tv and his comments indicate that there may have been ppl voting for Jones that were not registered residents of the state and or not eligible to vote period because they were mot US Citizens. This dumbass bragged about organizing and busing ppl in to help vote for Jones.

    Will it be enough to overturn the vote, doubt it. But could it be enough to show that Dem's endorse voter fraud, maybe.

  18. #58
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    So now the state is opening an investigation because someone was interviewed on live tv and his comments indicate that there may have been ppl voting for Jones that were not registered residents of the state and or not eligible to vote period because they were mot US Citizens. This dumbass bragged about organizing and busing ppl in to help vote for Jones.

    Will it be enough to overturn the vote, doubt it. But could it be enough to show that Dem's endorse voter fraud, maybe.
    of course they endorse (and engage in) vote fraud, ...ever seen a project veritas video?... nothing is a lower life form than a radical leftist democrat party operative, ...they tell all on undercover camera...

  19. #59
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    how is "not letting" somehow different than manipulation, i.e. "rigging", "collusion", conspiracy, etc.?... you want there to be subjective "selection" (subjective to what you deem as "Not a POS"), ..which is certainly not a fair election...

    roy moore was a republican, ...he ran in a primary (presumably a fair election), ..and despite not being a frontrunner initially, ..ended up winning it... so, what you're doing is calling people who nominated him in the primary as POS...
    You honestly believe letting a guy into the primary with his past is a good thing? Moore's past will be brought up this fall when the mid term ads come out.
    Saying no is not rigging. It's just helping out the uneducated voters make better decisions

  20. #60
    Senior Member Whamhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    1,341

    Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

    This is the way I see it:

    1) McConnell should have never interfered in the AL primary, and the Majority leader of the Senate should not have access to a war chest to roll out cash to his favorites in the first place, he is the Senator of one state, and only that state does he answer to.

    2) when trying to prop up one candidate over another candidate, especially when fighting dirty, don’t forget about the remaining candidates that are below, as they tend to be the spoilers.

    3) when the primaries over don’t fill the victor full of lead because he wasn’t your guy, especially when the Democrats will always put party first, you are just asking for a loss.

    4) McConnell has proven that he needs to be replaced as majority leader by shooting the party, yet again, in the foot.

    5) there are states that have age of consent at thirteen (especially 40-50 years ago) , and if the parents approved, the daughter approved, it shouldn’t be all that controversial. We shouldn’t look at this as if it happened yesterday, and with the perspective of today’s standards of what is and shouldn’t be.

    Would I let me daughter date an much older man when she is a teenager, hell no! Am I going to fault a man that was doing it a long long time ago when it was not uncommon, especially when these women had 40-50 years to bring this topic up in his other levels of public office? Not unless there is a real court trial and real evidence is weighed.

    It’s pretty much now the norm that what matters is the seriousness of the charge, not the preponderance of the evidence, and that sounds like guilty befor proven innocent to me.

    From now on, every Republican candidate will have a slew of people claiming that they were s sexually harassed/ assaulted because the claim is all that is need to keep a person out, it doesn’t have to have a drop of truth in it; and that makes it worse for those that do suffer from those crimes because eventually all of the crying wolf will normalize things.



    6) And why did these accusers come out, all this time later, and not file charges back when incidents happened, or at least when he rose in rank as a public official? There is something rotten in Denmark about the accusations. I will certainly teach my daughter to protect herself and file charges if someone committed a crime against her.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Would you attempt this trip?
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 03:32 PM
  2. Sabotage
    By allbaugh_04 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
  3. First Attempt at a Video
    By slplswon in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:14 PM
  4. First Attempt- Waddaya think?
    By Bobby97SS in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. T.O's suicide attempt
    By BadBlueBird* in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 06:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •