Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt

This is a discussion on Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by wileyCoyote ...so, could it be true?, ...looking like the democrat/GOPe/fakenews may have pulled a big upset, a ...

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...so, could it be true?, ...looking like the democrat/GOPe/fakenews may have pulled a big upset, a la Scott Brown, on "deep red" AL, ...a state that went +28 for the Trumpster!!!!

...what's going on down there??? jeff session's old seat goes to a pro-abort democrat? is AL hooked on fake news media (TV)?, R votes overwhelmingly sit on their hands?, ...what's the inside scoop?...

...scott, how about a full report!
    You can honestly say you would vote for a guy that has admitted to dating 16 year olds? This is the RNC fucking up and letting the creep run in the first place
    Zinergy likes this.
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Exactly. The people of AL voted with their conscience and morals instead of by party lines and Wiley can't stand it. This is the fault of the GOP... just like Clinton losing was the fault of the DNC. Try to force candidates on citizens and see your party lose. The citizens of this country are beginning to tell the 2 parties something. We don't want your shit candidates just because it's "their turn" for a seat. Doubt they'll listen though.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

...so, could it be true?, ...looking like the democrat/GOPe/fakenews may have pulled a big upset, a la Scott Brown, on "deep red" AL, ...a state that went +28 for the Trumpster!!!!

...what's going on down there??? jeff session's old seat goes to a pro-abort democrat? is AL hooked on fake news media (TV)?, R votes overwhelmingly sit on their hands?, ...what's the inside scoop?...

...scott, how about a full report!

Sorry I don't camp out at any political party insider hq's. What's going on is the right is putting up shit candidates that only care about team sports instead of morals and principals. Strange was a yes sock puppet. That's why he lost the primary. Mo Brooks was an outstanding candidate but because he openly detested McConnell the establishment went all out to go against him. You can't tell me no one in the RNC didn't know about Moore past and these allegations. Supposedly they've been know a long time. Personally I didn't know because I'm not from AL, just live here. I've said all along if Moore won it would be by a hair. I think the last 2 weeks were the final straw that made ppl sit it out. Moore kept shooting his mouth off and went of the rails and over the cliff.

IMHO The ppl of Al are seriously tired of all the games from BOTH sides however they still have some principals. Notice the turn out wasn't that high. A lot of ppl just stayed home. Jones will be there for 2 years so really no serious harm done. Trump's agenda isn't getting done. A lot of things have happen but can't be directly said he did them. Economy he hasn't hurt it yet but really hasn't effected it enough to say - yes he did it. The Market has been sitting it out the last 8 yrs, yes Trump has rolled back some of the BS but the surge is solely on the anticipation that something on Taxes will be done. If it doesn't pan out the free fall can really hurt.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

The people of AL aren't the only ones seriously tired of all the games and bs from BOTH sides.
    GTP231 likes this.
    Click for full size

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Sorry I don't camp out at any political party insider hq's. What's going on is the right is putting up shit candidates that only care about team sports instead of morals and principals. Strange was a yes sock puppet. That's why he lost the primary. Mo Brooks was an outstanding candidate but because he openly detested McConnell the establishment went all out to go against him. You can't tell me no one in the RNC didn't know about Moore past and these allegations. Supposedly they've been know a long time. Personally I didn't know because I'm not from AL, just live here. I've said all along if Moore won it would be by a hair. I think the last 2 weeks were the final straw that made ppl sit it out. Moore kept shooting his mouth off and went of the rails and over the cliff.

IMHO The ppl of Al are seriously tired of all the games from BOTH sides however they still have some principals. Notice the turn out wasn't that high. A lot of ppl just stayed home. Jones will be there for 2 years so really no serious harm done. Trump's agenda isn't getting done. A lot of things have happen but can't be directly said he did them. Economy he hasn't hurt it yet but really hasn't effected it enough to say - yes he did it. The Market has been sitting it out the last 8 yrs, yes Trump has rolled back some of the BS but the surge is solely on the anticipation that something on Taxes will be done. If it doesn't pan out the free fall can really hurt.
    ...the RNC didn't pick moore, ..it was primary voters, ...so in a sense you're blaming them... as for the mo brooks guy, ...i've heard rumblings about that, but don't know much about AL politics naturally, ...but, from what you're saying, ...mitch mcconnell is the one to blame for setting up this whole fiasco... ...and, i thought luther strange's campaign said they tried to verify claims about moore but were unable to...

...but yeah, ...from what we were seeing last night the turnout was abysmal...

...as for jones "no serious harm", ..well, did you think that now the most powerful RINOs in the senate got even more powerful; flake, mccain, corker, and collins?... they can throw a veto anytime to bend things to their wants, muck up the works, ...i hope mitch mcconnell is happy now...

Gray/ White

When doesn't McLiverspot and McCrypkeeper want the same thing?

Gray/ White

...the RNC didn't pick moore, ..it was primary voters, ...so in a sense you're blaming them... as for the mo brooks guy, ...i've heard rumblings about that, but don't know much about AL politics naturally, ...but, from what you're saying, ...mitch mcconnell is the one to blame for setting up this whole fiasco... ...and, i thought luther strange's campaign said they tried to verify claims about moore but were unable to...

...but yeah, ...from what we were seeing last night the turnout was abysmal...

...as for jones "no serious harm", ..well, did you think that now the most powerful RINOs in the senate got even more powerful; flake, mccain, corker, and collins?... they can throw a veto anytime to bend things to their wants, muck up the works, ...i hope mitch mcconnell is happy now...
    No the RNC didn't pick Moore. They just let him run and not do any vetting on him. Hell he was tossed off the bench twice that alone is reason enough to reject him from running

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    No the RNC didn't pick Moore. They just let him run and not do any vetting on him. Hell he was tossed off the bench twice that alone is reason enough to reject him from running
    ....i don't think republicans "rig" their primaries to the exent the democrat party does...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Exactly why Moore was even in the race at all

Navy Blue Metallic

The RINOs are already running the Senate......seriously how many there are REAL Constitutionalist? Maybe 3-5 total on the right?

So again I point out no real harm or difference then what it is now.
    GTP231 likes this.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

^^ That and it's only a two year term at this point.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    The RINOs are already running the Senate......seriously how many there are REAL Constitutionalist? Maybe 3-5 total on the right?

So again I point out no real harm or difference then what it is now.
    ...look at the events today w/ threats to vote down the "tax reform bill", ...i should revise the super RINO list above to include rubio, ..and hatch, and... _____ to that list of instigators now.

...see!

blue
    1999 TransAm

...a two-year term to vote against Trump judiciary appointees, incl. and future SCOTUS vacancies, ...two years to vote against pro-life legislation, ...against pro-2A legislation, ...against forcing bakers to bake cakes for every wedding, et al...

...every seat held is a factor in the "sausage" getting made... w/ the majority so slim, that is especially crucial...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I get it. But he lost. Nothing we can do about it. At the same time, just think of how things may have worked out if Moore had been elected. Had Moore won, there would have been so many extra unneeded distractions, and they wouldn't have come just from the Dems either. Plans to get him out were are ready in motion before Tuesday. There's enough BS going on.

So, the only thing to do is hope that in two years, the people of AL will replace him with someone more suited for the conscience of the people and 20k votes won't go to a write in

Gray/ White

....i don't think republicans "rig" their primaries to the exent the democrat party does...
    Where did I say anything about rigging?

Gray/ White

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

With Moore running, there was no winning either way.

Strange though that he dates teenagers while in his 30's and is excoriated by the left while guys like Woody Allen marry their adopted daughter and are lauded by the left.

Who was the 50 year old actor that married a 16 year old a few years ago? Too lazy to look for it.

If the Republican party wants to bill itself as the party of morals they can't have guys like this on the ballot because the media will grab it like a puppy with a sock.

Democrats can run someone like Barney Frank, who had homosexual prostitution running out of his house, and the media ignores it.

Basically a Perv is a Perv, unless they lean the correct way politically.
    Zinergy likes this.
    Demanding something free on top of a discount is just being a Democrat

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    With Moore running, there was no winning either way.

Strange though that he dates teenagers while in his 30's and is excoriated by the left while guys like Woody Allen marry their adopted daughter and are lauded by the left.

Who was the 50 year old actor that married a 16 year old a few years ago? Too lazy to look for it.

If the Republican party wants to bill itself as the party of morals they can't have guys like this on the ballot because the media will grab it like a puppy with a sock.

Democrats can run someone like Barney Frank, who had homosexual prostitution running out of his house, and the media ignores it.

Basically a Perv is a Perv, unless they lean the correct way politically.
    Woody Allen. And to top it all off....it was his step daughter.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Any time I think of Woody Allen, I can't help but think of a MST3K episode lampooning a 1950's info reel about daughters helping their moms prepare dinner.

It was called "A Date With The Family" to which Crow responded "also known as The Woody Allen Story"
    GTP231 likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information