Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt

This is a discussion on Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; ...gloria allred needs to be disbarred... no wonder they won't submit the "yearbook" for authentication, ....sure looking like a total ...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Roy Moore Vindicated, Set to Win Despite Sabotage Attempt

...gloria allred needs to be disbarred... no wonder they won't submit the "yearbook" for authentication, ....sure looking like a total political hit job by the democrat fake news media

WE CALLED IT! Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore's Yearbook 'Signature' (VIDEO)

blue
    1999 TransAm

Jack Posobiec ����Verified account @JackPosobiec 1h1 hour agoMore

EXPOSED: Text messages confirm Jeb Bush staffer @Timodc was behind the WaPo story on Roy Moore, per @BigLeaguePol

blue
    1999 TransAm

Jack Posobiec
    ���� Retweeted
    Mike Cernovich ����Verified account @Cernovich 3h3 hours agoMore

Mike Cernovich ����Retweeted michaelscherer
    I called many of you “conspiracy theorists” for saying the ink and hand writing was different. I have been victimized by fake news and apologize to those who pointed out this issue to me.

Mike Cernovich ����added,
    michaelschererVerified account @michaelscherer
    Beverly Young Nelson admits to adding date and place to alleged Roy Moore inscription in her yearbook. Gloria Allred initially attributed that writing to Moore. Nelson stands by rest of her story. Roy Moore accuser speaks out just before Election Day Video - ABC News

86 replies278 retweets642 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Mike Cernovich ����Verified account @Cernovich 3h3 hours agoMore

The news is even faker than we knew. CNN called the “two handwriting” observation about the Roy Moore handbook a conspiracy theory. Today it was confirmed as real.

37 replies424 retweets841 likes
    Retweet

blue
    1999 TransAm

Saltwater �� ❤️ ��️atricia ���� ����@TrumpGirlStrong 12m12 minutes agoMore

Saltwater �� ❤️ ��️atricia ���� ����Retweeted Josh Caplan
    Woot Woot!!! #RoyMoore

Saltwater �� ❤️ ��️atricia ���� ����added,
    0:15

Josh Caplan @joshdcaplan
    Live MSNBC report crashed by flag-waving man shouting ‘Roy Moore’s gonna win!’

1 reply2 retweets5 likes
    Retweet

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

What about the other accusers?
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    What about the other accusers?
    ...they're just that, ..."accusers".... they're gloria allred "accusers"... same exact thing they tried to do to the Trumpster (and w/ the same timing), ...i think it all speaks for itself...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Not just the accusers but Roy Moore himself admitting to taking out teenage, high school girls while in his 30s.

The question here isn't "Did Roy Moore date girls, under the age of 18 years old, while we was in his 30s?" We know he did, they know he did, he knows he did and has admitted it. He is on record stating "There were a lot of girls" and "I always had the permission of their mothers". This is not denial of dating young girls... this is admitting to dating 16-18 year old girls still in high school which is technically legal because 16 is the consenting adult age in Alabama. That's why people were so focused on the 14 year olds accusations... because at 14 she would have been below the legal age and not a consenting adult.

The question here is "Should a person who once dated high school girls while he was in his 30s be allowed to run and be supported as a member of the US senate?" Alabama seems to think so.
    GTP231 likes this.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Not all of us do.....
    GTP231 likes this.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Having 2 daughters with a 3rd on the way I don't think I could support someone who thinks that's acceptable. I will admit it may not have been considered as "weird" 30-40 years ago as people were getting married younger but he never married any of these girls. Just dated "A lot of young ladies" according to his own admission.

But in today's world that shit is creeper status.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Having 2 daughters with a 3rd on the way I don't think I could support someone who thinks that's acceptable. I will admit it may not have been considered as "weird" 30-40 years ago as people were getting married younger but he never married any of these girls. Just dated "A lot of young ladies" according to his own admission.

But in today's world that shit is creeper status.
    agree.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

As I understand it, he never actually had sex with any of them.
    The one with the year book is claiming that he tried forcing her to his crotch, and then left her on the side of the road which seems very out of character to the other claims of kisses and nothing more.

As far as the asking a mothers permission, I think that that was how it was done. Mostly, a fathers permission, but if the father was absent, I guess you'd have to ask the mother. That to me seems like manners of the time more than anything else.

I don't know.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    As I understand it, he never actually had sex with any of them.
    The one with the year book is claiming that he tried forcing her to his crotch, and then left her on the side of the road which seems very out of character to the other claims of kisses and nothing more.

As far as the asking a mothers permission, I think that that was how it was done. Mostly, a fathers permission, but if the father was absent, I guess you'd have to ask the mother. That to me seems like manners of the time more than anything else.

I don't know.
    ...your synopsis makes sense, ...while some are jumping to "creep/perv/pedo/etc.", ...could be less nefarious and something not so strange to a bygone era in AL as it may be to "today's society"...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Not just the accusers but Roy Moore himself admitting to taking out teenage, high school girls while in his 30s.

The question here isn't "Did Roy Moore date girls, under the age of 18 years old, while we was in his 30s?" We know he did, they know he did, he knows he did and has admitted it. He is on record stating "There were a lot of girls" and "I always had the permission of their mothers". This is not denial of dating young girls... this is admitting to dating 16-18 year old girls still in high school which is technically legal because 16 is the consenting adult age in Alabama. That's why people were so focused on the 14 year olds accusations... because at 14 she would have been below the legal age and not a consenting adult.

The question here is "Should a person who once dated high school girls while he was in his 30s be allowed to run and be supported as a member of the US senate?" Alabama seems to think so.
    ...yep, ...and on the other hand you have "should someone who wants late term abortion and chuck shumer, oppose repeal of obamacare, and oppose MAGA, be allowed to run and a member of the US senate....

...they aren't electing a church minister, ...they're electing someone to contribute to the political machinery (DC swamp) on their behalf in a representative republic...

Navy Blue Metallic

Seeing how all Politics are local, both Moore and Jones have other issues that are hard to overlook. Moore like Trump can be his own worst enemy. Both speaking off the cuff sabotage themselves almost every time.

Moore came off as anti-establishment like Strange turn into a puppet. That's the same reason most ppl here voted for Trump, they are tired of it all.

I foresee Moore winning only because ppl here are absolutely detest Abortion. Jones beliefs on that subject are beyond extreme and appalling.

Don't believe the polls right now. They are all over the place and quite frankly I believe it's like in the Trump/Clinton election that ppl are lying to pollsters because they don't want ppl knowing their true opinion so they don't want the backlash because you're not on a particular team.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...yep, ...and on the other hand you have "should someone who wants late term abortion and chuck shumer, oppose repeal of obamacare, and oppose MAGA, be allowed to run and a member of the US senate....

...they aren't electing a church minister, ...they're electing someone to contribute to the political machinery (DC swamp) on their behalf in a representative republic...
    Then Moore (who has spoken out against the repeal bills) should've stepped down and let a far better candidate get the nomination.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...so, could it be true?, ...looking like the democrat/GOPe/fakenews may have pulled a big upset, a la Scott Brown, on "deep red" AL, ...a state that went +28 for the Trumpster!!!!

...what's going on down there??? jeff session's old seat goes to a pro-abort democrat? is AL hooked on fake news media (TV)?, R votes overwhelmingly sit on their hands?, ...what's the inside scoop?...

...scott, how about a full report!

blue
    1999 TransAm

Mike Cernovich
    ���� Retweeted
    How odd is the net-net of Doug Jones winning? Republicans are relieved while Democrats are quietly disappointed. No more Moore to attach to every Republican running in 2018 now. And you know who also won? Murkowski and Collins, who have more leverage than ever. #AlabamaSenate

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information