Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
Like Tree2Likes

Oakland mayor...............wow.........

This is a discussion on Oakland mayor...............wow......... within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; 'Angel Dad': Oakland Mayor Should Be Charged With Obstruction for Warning About ICE Raids | Fox News Insider Can you ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,664

    Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3


  2. #2
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    MAM, ...unfortunately i can believe it, ....this is the radicalized left, ...they are anti-american, ...enemies of the constitution, ...will readily aid and abet criminal aliens to "F" the citizenry over...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,664

    Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    MAM, ...unfortunately i can believe it, ....this is the radicalized left, ...they are anti-american, ...enemies of the constitution, ...will readily aid and abet criminal aliens to "F" the citizenry over...
    Your right wiley........I'm just lost for words......
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

  4. #4
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,934

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    There are times the Federal Gov't needs to remind the locals and States of the "Supremacy Clause".


    And again Trump would forever have my support if he would break up the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. That 1 court has done more harm to ppl and the Constitution then Soro's.

  5. #5
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...i'd like to see CA split into two states... WVa used to be part of VA...

  6. #6
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    LOCK THE B**** UP!!! ...and HILLARY TOO WHILE THEY'RE AT IT!!!!

    CE Director: 800 Criminal Aliens Unable to Be Located After CA Mayor's 'Incredible' Warning
    'What she did is no better than a gang lookout.'

    ICE Director: 800 Criminal Aliens Unable to Be Located After CA Mayor's 'Incredible' Warning | Fox News Insider

    Steve Doocy asked Homan whether Schaaf's actions constitute obstruction of justice. Homan said the Justice Department is reviewing the matter.

  7. #7
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...the Democrat Party is all-in for ILLEGAL INVADERS... this is their rallying cry!!! they've made shielding ILLEGAL CRIMINALS the hill they die on!!!

    Here's your DEMOCRAT PARTY:

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/oakland-mayor-attacks-ice-racist-warning-illegal-immigrants-impending-raids/


    Speaking to the SF Gate, Schaff responded to Homan’s concerns by yelling “racism.” She also confirmed that she had learned about the raid through “confidential sources.

    “I hope we take this moment to recognize that we have to fight against the racist myth that the Trump administration is trying to perpetuate — that immigrants are dangerous criminals,” Schaaf said. “There is nothing further from the truth. This is racist and it is false. Ample evidence shows that American-born citizens are actually more likely to commit crimes than immigrants.

  8. #8
    Junior Member OKSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    20

    BRR
    2002 SS LE

    I still maintain that Sessions won't investigate anyone or anything that would cause a tidal wave politically, no matter how terrible or illegal that crime may be. My faith and support in him dwindles a little more daily.

    I bet by November he is either retired or booted out.

  9. #9
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,934

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Agree, he's been spineless. As much as Holder was a D-bag he at least did stuff with zero f's given. I kinda hope he doesn't last till Nov. Gowdy won't take it or has indicated he wouldn't so who then?

    Trump's problem is he doesn't like being told "No" period so having someone that is a strict defender of the Constitution is going to be hard press to find that would work for him cause there are things that he would do that is against it.

  10. #10
    Junior Member OKSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    20

    BRR
    2002 SS LE

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Agree, he's been spineless. As much as Holder was a D-bag he at least did stuff with zero f's given. I kinda hope he doesn't last till Nov. Gowdy won't take it or has indicated he wouldn't so who then?

    Trump's problem is he doesn't like being told "No" period so having someone that is a strict defender of the Constitution is going to be hard press to find that would work for him cause there are things that he would do that is against it.
    Hard to say who else. There are people like Jim Jordan who would go after Hillary, FISA abuse, immigration, etc. and forget about marijuana, illegal gun purchases, etc. Sessions is doing good things for immigration and illegal drugs, but is a goose egg on FISA abuse, Uranium One, etc.

    Will be tough to find someone who can go fiercely after everything illegal in the country. Finding someone who will step on peoples toes and doesn't care about politcal image would be HUGE.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Whamhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    1,393

    Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

    Quote Originally Posted by OKSS View Post
    Hard to say who else. There are people like Jim Jordan who would go after Hillary, FISA abuse, immigration, etc. and forget about marijuana, illegal gun purchases, etc. Sessions is doing good things for immigration and illegal drugs, but is a goose egg on FISA abuse, Uranium One, etc.

    Will be tough to find someone who can go fiercely after everything illegal in the country. Finding someone who will step on peoples toes and doesn't care about politcal image would be HUGE.
    ... I am think that a certain Senator from Texas would make an outstanding AG.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,664

    Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

    Quote Originally Posted by OKSS View Post
    Finding someone who will step on peoples toes and doesn't care about politcal image would be HUGE.
    RFK comes to mind after reading that statement........
    Last edited by Murder after Midnight; 03-01-2018 at 09:46 AM.

  13. #13
    Junior Member OKSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    20

    BRR
    2002 SS LE

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    ... I am think that a certain Senator from Texas would make an outstanding AG.
    I had that in mind as well, but if things go South and Trump follows through with some of the things he says (which are just off the cuff emotional responses so I doubt it), we may need him running for President.

  14. #14
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,934

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    RFK comes to mind after reading that statement........
    Another Kennedy... you're joking right?

    If JFK was alive today and was the same as then he would be considered a Repub. The Dem party of today is no where near the Party of Kennedy, let alone any living current Kennedy.


    IMHO no one with wants to work with someone that insults or belittles them in public let alone twitter when the "boss" doesn't get his way. So I don't count on too many ppl running to fill that vacancy any time soon.

  15. #15
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    ... I am think that a certain Senator from Texas would make an outstanding AG.
    ...problem is, i don't know if cruz could get confirmed by this senate w/ the likes of backstabbing d-bags mccain, flake, et al...

    i think the Trumpster is reluctant to fire sessions because there's big risk in getting anybody confirmed... w/ sessions, he's got a warm body who presumably is somewhat an ally, and appears to be quietly allowing some investigations to go on, ...the IG investigation into the FBI's "handling" of clinton scandal and conspirators strzok, page, etc, ...and probably related, the FBI's abuse of the FISA system...

    ..anyway, not a good situation, unless the GOP picks up more seats in the senate (thankfully flake is out, mccain looks like he could croak any day now)... BTW, can i just get a dig in at AZ, ..for what is touted to be a nice conservative state, ....how is it they gave us mccain for so many years, and, worse, that rat b***** jeff flake!??

  16. #16
    Junior Member OKSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    20

    BRR
    2002 SS LE

    McSally appears to be a pretty solid choice. I don't think she will have much trouble getting the seat in November.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,664

    Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Another Kennedy... you're joking right?

    If JFK was alive today and was the same as then he would be considered a Repub. The Dem party of today is no where near the Party of Kennedy, let alone any living current Kennedy.


    IMHO no one with wants to work with someone that insults or belittles them in public let alone twitter when the "boss" doesn't get his way. So I don't count on too many ppl running to fill that vacancy any time soon.

    I said RFK, not JFK and i agree neither would be dems today. That said ROBERT KENNEDY was a previous attorney general and he was the GOAT at the position IMO, he had a very conseravtive approach to being the AG. stepped

    on alot of toes and kicked alot of asses.........if you are unfamailiar with his reign as AG you should look into it.........

  18. #18
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by OKSS View Post
    McSally appears to be a pretty solid choice. I don't think she will have much trouble getting the seat in November.
    i sure hope so, ...i'm very happy to see Flake the douche on the way out, ...he wouldn't even give the primary a shot, ..as an incumbent, ...that's how much of a douche he became, ...he really should trade the "R" for a "D"...

    ...still have mccain, ...that chaps me!!!

  19. #19
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,934

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    I said RFK, not JFK and i agree neither would be dems today. That said ROBERT KENNEDY was a previous attorney general and he was the GOAT at the position IMO, he had a very conseravtive approach to being the AG. stepped

    on alot of toes and kicked alot of asses.........if you are unfamailiar with his reign as AG you should look into it.........
    Sorry I'm living in the today. If it makes you feel any better I find it just as hard to find someone on the right that's not as incompetent or self centered.


    Morals and Principals are becoming an endangered species.

  20. #20
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,592

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    'Angel families' want to see Oakland mayor prosecuted for thwarting ICE raids'Angel families' want to see Oakland mayor prosecuted for thwarting ICE raids | Fox News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All Pontiac, GMC & Oakland Show
    By opie in forum Great Lakes Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:41 PM
  2. Looks like Russell is done in Oakland
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:07 AM
  3. Oakland Bay Bridge pics
    By pecha in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 04:07 PM
  4. Oakland Raiders Ls1
    By eddierox in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 05:27 PM
  5. Oakland Raiders Ls1
    By eddierox in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •