Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

The "Memo"

This is a discussion on The "Memo" within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by GTP231 I wish I could have that much faith in a 51 seat majority in the Senate ...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I wish I could have that much faith in a 51 seat majority in the Senate and I've heard as low as 23 seat majority in the house
    I've felt the same way for a long time, but, I'm honestly starting to feel hopeful again.
    Click for full size

blue
    1999 TransAm

I wish I could have that much faith in a 51 seat majority in the Senate and I've heard as low as 23 seat majority in the house
    Trumpster is in charge, ..he's the chief executive, ...the rotten scoundrels of the DEEP BLUE STATE work at his pleasure, ...he's letting them squirm under the heat lamps, ...keep the info coming out, ...when it time is right, drop the hammer... looking forward to the weeks and months to come!

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

He's not in charge of the hill. Aka where the hearing will be. I mean if he was in charge of that shit as much as you claim why is the Russia probe still on him? It's been a year you'd think it would be dropped by now
    Last edited by GTP231; 02-06-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    yep, ..but that was w/ the crooks at the helm (obama regime), ...now the Trumpster is in there and cleaning it out... best chance we have is right now, carpy!
    Republicans controlled the house and Senate at the time...
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

blue
    1999 TransAm

Republicans controlled the house and Senate at the time...
    who controlled the executive branch, ....which has the power to prosecute?... do you need a hint?

blue
    1999 TransAm

He's not in charge of the hill. Aka where the hearing will be. I mean if he was in charge of that shit as much as you claim why is the Russia probe still on him? It's been a year you'd think it would be dropped by now
    who, currently, controls the executive branch, which has the power to prosecute?... can you answer your own question?

Mueller is the result of the witch hunt (i.e. coup) that sprung from the obama deep state before Trump assumed office... Trump can fire Mueller, but would face blowback from the Democrat s***hole media like its WWIII... or, he can let Mueller be discredited, bit by bit, w/ everything coming out about the "deep state" conspiracy, ..i.e. RIGGED SYSTEM and election, that he took flak for over a year ago...

...ok, with that out of the way, you can now resume your game of checkers...
    Last edited by wileyCoyote; 02-06-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

^^^ I agree with that Just imagine the utter firestorm that would ensue if Trump fired Mueller?! O...M...G! The whole country would look like Philadelphia after winning the Superbowl

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    ^^^ I agree with that Just imagine the utter firestorm that would ensue if Trump fired Mueller?! O...M...G! The whole country would look like Philadelphia after winning the Superbowl
    How does Philly look any different from any other day?

Yeah all those house and Senate investigations were so useful in the end weren't they.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

House and Senate investigations are almost always overhyped. The ones currently happening have somewhat of a bite to them though. In the end, the DOJ that has to have the balls to do something with the information presented by the investigations.

Gray/ White

Yes the Republican controlled house and Senate ones didn't turn up anything other than the server. Liberals will argue that Condi Rice and Powell are just as guilty among others. I say arrest all of them

They should really start doing mental competency requirements for elected officials
    Schiff: Russia Supports Second Amendment Because Americans 'Doing Nothing but Killing Each Other'

blue
    1999 TransAm

Yes the Republican controlled house and Senate ones didn't turn up anything other than the server. Liberals will argue that Condi Rice and Powell are just as guilty among others. I say arrest all of them

They should really start doing mental competency requirements for elected officials
    Schiff: Russia Supports Second Amendment Because Americans 'Doing Nothing but Killing Each Other'
    ...carpy most of the politicians, ...like schiff as prime example, ...don't actually believe the crap they spew on the s***hole media channels.... rather, they want to "gin up" support amongst the general public, ...and at times, as we've seen, tip toeing around ginning up violent reactions (the bernie bro terrorist, ...rand paul assaulter, antifa, etc.)... the mental competency problem, i'd argue, ..lies more w/ people who vote for these a-holes, like maxine waters, schiff, pelosi, et al, ...they're the ones that believe all the democrat BS by CNN, pMSNBC, etc...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

How does Philly look any different from any other day?

Yeah all those house and Senate investigations were so useful in the end weren't they.
    touché

No. They weren't. We have bad actors deeply embedded on both sides of the isle. That can make it extremely difficult to weed out the bad actors. Just another reason why term limits are essential!

However, if paying close attention, things are slowly and very methodically being turned around. It isn't going to happen overnight. Change is happening.

As a side note, I believe that Gowdy is being touted around so heavily in the media right now the way he is, making a case of who he is and what his morals and objectives are, because he may need to be approved for a very important future position. That is just one instance.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...carpy most of the politicians, ...like schiff as prime example, ...don't actually believe the crap they spew on the s***hole media channels.... rather, they want to "gin up" support amongst the general public, ...and at times, as we've seen, tip toeing around ginning up violent reactions (the bernie bro terrorist, ...rand paul assaulter, antifa, etc.)... the mental competency problem, i'd argue, ..lies more w/ people who vote for these a-holes, like maxine waters, schiff, pelosi, et al, ...they're the ones that believe all the democrat BS by CNN, pMSNBC, etc...
    Mental competency might keep the Schiffs Sanders Pelosis etc out of office in the first place

Gray/ White

touché

No. They weren't. We have bad actors deeply embedded on both sides of the isle. That can make it extremely difficult to weed out the bad actors. Just another reason why term limits are essential!

However, if paying close attention, things are slowly and very methodically being turned around. It isn't going to happen overnight. Change is happening.

As a side note, I believe that Gowdy is being touted around so heavily in the media right now the way he is, making a case of who he is and what his morals and objectives are, because he may need to be approved for a very important future position. That is just one instance.
    I haven't heard any mention of Howdy since he announced he won't seek reelection. I also don't glue myself to political news 24/7 either

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

He's brought up a lot. Online and social media as well. His name and face are everywhere right now.

blue
    1999 TransAm

I haven't heard any mention of Howdy since he announced he won't seek reelection. I also don't glue myself to political news 24/7 either
    ...we can tell...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Mental competency might keep the Schiffs Sanders Pelosis etc out of office in the first place
    ...well, ...i would concede, ...pelosi definitely has, let's say, some key loss of "faculties" inside her head...

Gray/ White

He's brought up a lot. Online and social media as well. His name and face are everywhere right now.
    Oh something I don't keep my face glued to 24/7 since I have a life and a job that requires me to not be on that shit

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Oh something I don't keep my face glued to 24/7 since I have a life and a job that requires me to not be on that shit
    So does that mean we should take your comments less serious?

blue
    1999 TransAm

...i had to quote this so i could have a nice little keepsake for myself... could come in handy...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information