Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

The Leftists' New Segregation and Victimization Agenda...

This is a discussion on The Leftists' New Segregation and Victimization Agenda... within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by KahanaReef Not living in or near the city... That's how ...need your own "Wall" to protect from ...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Not living in or near the city... That's how
    ...need your own "Wall" to protect from the parasites who vote the vampires into power...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Crowder takes the "White Privilege Quiz"

blue
    1999 TransAm

WOW!!

...watch this bats*** crazy antifa puke crash a press conference at berkely regarding milo's "free speech week"...

they're eating their own...

...miss CRAZY continually interrupts an hijacks the interview, even after they move out into the hallway to get away from her annoying a**

blue
    1999 TransAm

"Dr. Seuss" is WACIST!!!

...but WAIT, ...HATE, I COMPLAIN, IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING, SO LET ME EXPLAIN...
    ..IF YOU DON'T SEE IT MY WAY, I WILL RUIN YOUR DAY...
    ..DOWN IS UP, AND UP IS DOWN, SHOULDER MY GRIEVANCES, YOU'LL SURELY DROWN...
    ..BUT, THERE ARE FEW THINGS THAT SHOW MY TRUE COLOR, HYPOCRITE, MENTAL, ..ONE OR THE OTHER!

Librarian faces backlash for rejecting book donation from Melania Trump

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/librari...melania-trump/

EPIC! Donald Trump Jr. Trolls Nasty Librarian Who Declined First Lady Melania's 'Racist' Seuss Books

A Cambridge, Massachusetts librarian rejected a shipment of books from First Lady Melania Trump for the school library.

The librarian Liz Phipps Soeiro said the Dr. Seuss books the First Lady was donating were racist.
    It turns out that this liberal miscreant only think Dr. Seuss is racist because First Lady Melania Trump was involved. Soeiro was pictured in a ‘Cat in the Hat’ outfit just a couple years ago with a huge smile on her face.
    Typical liberal–hypocritical and full of hate.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

[QUOTE=wileyCoyote;1145559425]KR, i don't know how all you normal folks can take it there...

Funny thing is that most of "Us normal folks" that were born and raised here aren't that way......The problem started when a bunch of non- native Californians (IE: nut jobs from other states and countries and ethnicity`s,religions,sexual preferences etc etc) Moved here in droves because they thought it was some hippy utopia as seen on T.V. in the 60`s era and thought ,Hey lets move there and make it our own!...Well low and behold they bastardized the whole thing and now most of the non Californians think that THEY are US...THEY AREN'T!!! They are left wing nut jobs from every other of the 49 states who moved here with their wacky ass ways!! And the reason us "normal" folks take it here Is that we don't turn tail and run.... that its like F#@K YOU...This is our state...and most of us sane individuals are going to stand up and fight for what is ours....Believe it or not there are many many small mountain towns and rural places still in California that have certain views and own big high powered guns...They are not about to let the pansy ass left come and "sanctuary city" their towns ,Places Like Los Angeles,San Francisco,San Diego etc have given way and yielded to these left wing illegal alien ,transgendered, dope smuggling,human trafficking, sodomites...If you were to do a survey you would no doubt find some native Californians who subscribe to this type of backwards thinking but mostly you would find native Californians who just want their state back......All I want is for long tubes to be legal and have NO SMOG checks...... Okay Im joking...Thats not all Id want but hey its a start!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

[QUOTE=SuperSSguy;1145559964]
    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    KR, i don't know how all you normal folks can take it there...

Funny thing is that most of "Us normal folks" that were born and raised here aren't that way......The problem started when a bunch of non- native Californians (IE: nut jobs from other states and countries and ethnicity`s,religions,sexual preferences etc etc) Moved here in droves because they thought it was some hippy utopia as seen on T.V. in the 60`s era and thought ,Hey lets move there and make it our own!...Well low and behold they bastardized the whole thing and now most of the non Californians think that THEY are US...THEY AREN'T!!! They are left wing nut jobs from every other of the 49 states who moved here with their wacky ass ways!! And the reason us "normal" folks take it here Is that we don't turn tail and run.... that its like F#@K YOU...This is our state...and most of us sane individuals are going to stand up and fight for what is ours....Believe it or not there are many many small mountain towns and rural places still in California that have certain views and own big high powered guns...They are not about to let the pansy ass left come and "sanctuary city" their towns ,Places Like Los Angeles,San Francisco,San Diego etc have given way and yielded to these left wing illegal alien ,transgendered, dope smuggling,human trafficking, sodomites...If you were to do a survey you would no doubt find some native Californians who subscribe to this type of backwards thinking but mostly you would find native Californians who just want their state back......All I want is for long tubes to be legal and have NO SMOG checks...... Okay Im joking...Thats not all Id want but hey its a start!!!

A couple of things you said.

1) The Libtard nuts out number you for a couple of decades now and in so they have greatly effected a couple of generations of youth, so now their group think is solid. So it is more likely that way of thinking is going to continue. Like the zombie virus every infected spreads it. Only way to keep from getting it is to move.

2) It's not just Cali, it's also in OR, WA, and now in CO as well.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...when your local town mayor goes full left turn SJW in a meeting, ...on video

...gotta see this!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I think I might need one of those shirts

blue
    1999 TransAm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information