Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
Like Tree6Likes

The Leftists' New Segregation and Victimization Agenda...

This is a discussion on The Leftists' New Segregation and Victimization Agenda... within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; ...another classless crook from the hussein obama regime, ...susan "it was a youtube video", "the unmasker" rice, ...and look at ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...another classless crook from the hussein obama regime, ...susan "it was a youtube video", "the unmasker" rice, ...and look at how she's blaming for the scrutiny...

    Susan Rice Blames Racism, Sexism for Unmasking Backlash

  2. #22
    Member SuperSSguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    979

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

    Ive been saying this all along.....During the" Barry"( Barack wasn't Barack he wanted to be called Barry until it was politically correct to be a Barack) Regime ...Everything for the past 8 years was turned on its head!! No longer was there law and order and the old rules didn't apply to all these leftist,anarchist,Che-Guevara T-shirt wearing,BLM A-holes.So now that law and order is to be enacted....Oh my GOD!! Its oppression,Its anti-Muslim and Anti-Immigrant.....Racism, Fascism....OMG.... When allowed to flaunt the laws of this country and so may of the liberals got to do as they pleased for 8 years ...Oh now its time to do whats right...Those on the left make it seem like the Trump administration is so Alt-Right and they seem to think its trampling on everyone's rights! Its like Grandma and Grandpa letting the Grand kids stay up past their bedtime and eat candy all day...and now its time to go back to Mom and Pop and it seems so strict and stringent.... .....Face it you turds LOST the election...Get over it! and why did they loose the election...No Russian convoluted BS...PEOPLE WERE TIRED OF THE BULL CRAP...plain and simple!

  3. #23
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Ive been saying this all along.....During the" Barry"( Barack wasn't Barack he wanted to be called Barry until it was politically correct to be a Barack) Regime ...Everything for the past 8 years was turned on its head!! No longer was there law and order and the old rules didn't apply to all these leftist,anarchist,Che-Guevara T-shirt wearing,BLM A-holes.So now that law and order is to be enacted....Oh my GOD!! Its oppression,Its anti-Muslim and Anti-Immigrant.....Racism, Fascism....OMG.... When allowed to flaunt the laws of this country and so may of the liberals got to do as they pleased for 8 years ...Oh now its time to do whats right...Those on the left make it seem like the Trump administration is so Alt-Right and they seem to think its trampling on everyone's rights! Its like Grandma and Grandpa letting the Grand kids stay up past their bedtime and eat candy all day...and now its time to go back to Mom and Pop and it seems so strict and stringent.... .....Face it you turds LOST the election...Get over it! and why did they loose the election...No Russian convoluted BS...PEOPLE WERE TIRED OF THE BULL CRAP...plain and simple!
    ...exactly right.... the most dangerous period was under the hussein obama regime... he capitalized on the fake news media's zombie-like adherence to affirmative action by poltical correctness, ...he could do no wrong, ..and if you have a problem w/ it you're wacist... finally, folks are striking back, hard, against the tide of leftist fascism, ..particularly their decades-long attack on speech... the election of the trumpster, i believe, was a major turning point!

  4. #24
    Member SuperSSguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    979

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

    And just think of how I feel and others like minded feel ....(Yes there are some still here in Cali) being surrounded by total morons!!! All these sanctuary cities and counties,smelly Erich Holder and his regime...Gavin Newsom,Kamala Harris, Villalagrosa,Zoe Lofgren,etc etc...The MORON list is endless.......Moon Beam retard..Gov. Jerry Brown......must I go on?...Ive caught some flack in the past by a few here that have disparaged my home-state...Were they right to call California...a Nazi state? Well yeah in some ways) but of course you always stick up for were your from or were you live etc. Were they wrong...Well NO.... Hell I cant even have LONG TUBE HEADERS on my car BUT Illegal Aliens are allowed to get drivers licenses and kill us with impunity!They cry that WE all came from Immigrants and this country was built on the back bone of Immigrants.....Umm.Yeah Most of whom were LEGAL Immigrants.... There once was a group called "You don't speak for me" made up of Latinos and Asians etc...Who used to speak out against Illegal Immigration...Were the F*%K are they now?.....I can go on but im hungry....so I gotta go...Just one thing ...I want my LONG TUBES made legal...I want to carry a 30 round clip...( no bullet button) I want a front grip on my AR-15....I want to be given a free bag when I buy my groceries....I want to be able to walk down the street and not have some Illegal Alien kill me or my family and flee back to Mexico.....I will have to continue at a later date as for now...Im gonna go eat some Taco`s.... Or is that Illegal now too ?
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 06-28-2017 at 07:22 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    And just think of how I feel and others like minded feel ....(Yes there are some still here in Cali) being surrounded by total morons!!! All these sanctuary cities and counties,smelly Erich Holder and his regime...Gavin Newsom,Kamala Harris, Villalagrosa,Zoe Lofgren,etc etc...The MORON list is endless.......Moon Beam retard..Gov. Jerry Brown......must I go on?...Ive caught some flack in the past by a few here that have disparaged my home-state...Were they right to call California...a Nazi state? Well yeah in some ways) but of course you always stick up for were your from or were you live etc. Were they wrong...Well NO.... Hell I cant even have LONG TUBE HEADERS on my car BUT Illegal Aliens are allowed to get drivers licenses and kill us with impunity!They cry that WE all came from Immigrants and this country was built on the back bone of Immigrants.....Umm.Yeah Most of whom were LEGAL Immigrants.... There once was a group called "You don't speak for me" made up of Latinos and Asians etc...Who used to speak out against Illegal Immigration...Were the F*%K are they now?.....I can go on but im hungry....so I gotta go...Just one thing ...I want my LONG TUBES made legal...I want to carry a 30 round clip...( no bullet button) I want a front grip on my AR-15....I want to be given a free bag when I buy my groceries....I want to be able to walk down the street and not have some Illegal Alien kill me or my family and flee back to Mexico.....I will have to continue at a later date as for now...Im gonna go eat some Taco`s.... Or is that Illegal now too ?
    great rant! ...did i hear you mention wanting to get "free" bags at the grocery store checkout??????? WTF?

    ...run for the border (i.e. NV, ...gateway to the U.S.), ...we don't live like that! +

  6. #26
    Member SuperSSguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    979

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    great rant! ...did i hear you mention wanting to get "free" bags at the grocery store checkout??????? WTF?

    ...run for the border (i.e. NV, ...gateway to the U.S.), ...we don't live like that! +
    You heard that right.....Bags cost .10cents....The stores don't give you a bag in most California Counties depending on where you live....You have to bring your own grocery bags.. Preferably reusable bags.....Its an environmental thing....Focus on the "Mental" aspect if you will....Our Insane Governor and the environmentalist decided to enact the b.y.o.b in theory because too much waste was going into the landfills and the ocean...WHY?...Because degenerate slobs throw their trash around like pigs instead of disposing it in the trash cans like a normal civilized human should.....!! My old Grandma (Nona) would give us a good tongue lashing and yell at us kids if we even thought about throwing anything (Littering) on the ground or anywhere except the garbage can.... Its just the ol` Nanny state ,Instead of enforcing laws and rules they enact stupid laws that don't really curtail the problem.... Its like the whole BLM thing and all the Oh whoa is me...Im so oppressed and the blame game...Its always someone else`s fault...NO...I was brought up with accountability,responsibility and if not I had to pay the price for my misdeeds...Not blame the other guy.....Thats whats wrong with most of these little collegiate twerps....Its always someone else`s fault! Thats how they were raised...........Great job parents now we are stuck with generations of idiots.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Whamhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    1,325

    Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

    O'Hare airport gift stores has a 70 cent tax on bags... Chicago... winning
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

  8. #28
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...this is what's important to the radicalized left, ...you can be anything you want, boys, and girls, ...and "its"?....


    "Non-Binary" Now Legal Gender Option In Oregon

  9. #29
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...when you've run out of creative crap to do...

    HuffPo: Foreign Food Odors Can Cause Anti-Immigrant Smell-Shaming

  10. #30
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    EXPOSED: Philadelphia School Principal Outed as Antifa, Calls Trump Supporters “White Trash P*ssies”

    https://medium.com/@JackPosobiec/exp...s-1014149da473

  11. #31
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    radicalized leftist america hate, ...from a white guy who identifies as black:
    Black Lives Matter Leader Shaun King: F*ck the 4th, F*ck the Flag

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/fake-black-man-black-lives-matter-leader-shaun-king-fck-4th-fck-flag/

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...starbucks can go to hell..., they're supposed to make coffee... i won't give SJW-radicalized businesses my money...

    Starbucks CEO Faces Backlash After Suggesting Violence and Hatred Towards Whites is Acceptable

  14. #34
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...long past time to reel in these radical SJW commies...

    California School Tapes 8th Grade Studentsí Wrists, Put Them In Dark Room For Slavery Lesson


    California School Tapes 8th Grade Students? Wrists, Put Them In Dark Room For Slavery Lesson

  15. #35
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Unbelievable. I'm still counting down the days to leave this hellhole...

  16. #36
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Unbelievable. I'm still counting down the days to leave this hellhole...
    KR, i don't know how all you normal folks can take it there... it looks like a damn anti-american cesspool of SJW hell from the outside!!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm


  18. #38
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...so, did everyone take their "white privilege" quiz today?

    California professor under fire for 'white privilege' quiz

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20...lege-quiz.html

  19. #39

  20. #40
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    KR, i don't know how all you normal folks can take it there... it looks like a damn anti-american cesspool of SJW hell from the outside!!!
    Not living in or near the city... That's how

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SJW's Bringing Back Segregation to the University...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 06:34 PM
  2. Culture War Fire, Stoked by Leftists, Reaching Critical Mass
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:47 PM
  3. Seattle: When Leftists Go Unchecked...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:47 AM
  4. Leftists Should Look in the Mirror Before Crying Wacist!
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
  5. Beck points out the agenda
    By krese in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •