Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL

This is a discussion on Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; ...pussyhats hellbent on disrespecting america might revolt!!!! NFL Lineman Warns "It's Gonna Be an Uproar!" If Players Are Forced to ...

blue
    1999 TransAm

...pussyhats hellbent on disrespecting america might revolt!!!!

NFL Lineman Warns "It's Gonna Be an Uproar!" If Players Are Forced to Stand for the National Anthem

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

HA, ...so now that he's FEELING THE PAIN of letting SJW punks have a TV platform to disrepect the USA, ...he's realized the error of his way.. about a year and a half too late!!!

NFL Commissioner: Fans Attend Games to Be 'Entertained,' Not 'Protested to' - Breitbart

“People come to our stadiums to be entertained and have fun,” the commissioner noted, “not to be protested to.”
    “I think that’s one of the things I think when we have a platform the way we do, people seek to find that division and I think that’s something we try to resist,” Goodell explained of the protests. “And in this case I’ve been very clear about this — the anthem, the respect for our flag is very important. So, I want to see our players stand.”

blue
    1999 TransAm

HAHA, ...more ESPN layoffs... ...more SJWs going to be out of work...

ESPN Expected to Have Massive Layoffs After Thanksgiving - Is Jemele Hill on the Chopping Block?

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

That Jackass (Goodell) wants a plane for the rest of his life to use.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

yeah good luck with that. Even with losing seasons JJ & the 'boys are one of the biggest franchise money maker in all of US Sports and in the the top 5 of International Sports teams.

I may not see eye to eye with what JJ does with the team but on this matter he's got my support 1000 fold. Goodell has not been good for the NFL as a whole.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I haven't watched football but a few games during the first week this season. I'm good with that. Frees up a lot of time

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    yeah good luck with that. Even with losing seasons JJ & the 'boys are one of the biggest franchise money maker in all of US Sports and in the the top 5 of International Sports teams.

I may not see eye to eye with what JJ does with the team but on this matter he's got my support 1000 fold. Goodell has not been good for the NFL as a whole.
    ...yeah, ...but, by your response, ...it would seem you aren't at the realization that things are completely upside down, ...we've seen an american sport completely hijacked by the radical left, ...even "sports news" completely SJW propaganda, ...a "league" that has taken every step thus far to bite the hand that feeds, no matter the huge falloff in ratings, game attendence, and support, ...so, the usual rules of business don't seem to apply, ...which is generally the case in every leftist-run outfit...

...so, at this point, i'm thinking, well, where is the indication they will dramatically change the course they're on?... imploding is more important than rational decision-making and serving a broad customer base...

...i hope they continue to wither and die!

blue
    1999 TransAm

People are already boycotting GQ over Colin Kaepernick being named 'Citizen of the Year'

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ear/858664001/

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...yeah, ...but, by your response, ...it would seem you aren't at the realization that things are completely upside down, ...we've seen an american sport completely hijacked by the radical left, ...even "sports news" completely SJW propaganda, ...a "league" that has taken every step thus far to bite the hand that feeds, no matter the huge falloff in ratings, game attendence, and support, ...so, the usual rules of business don't seem to apply, ...which is generally the case in every leftist-run outfit...

...so, at this point, i'm thinking, well, where is the indication they will dramatically change the course they're on?... imploding is more important than rational decision-making and serving a broad customer base...

...i hope they continue to wither and die!
    "we've seen an american sport completely hijacked by the radical left" holy crap dude, you must have been a drama geek in high school. Cause you sure know how to over dramatize everything. To tell you the truth the only place I still hear about kneeling for the national anthem is from your posts on this forum. And I watch football games all the time.

As far as people showing up in the stands.... I live in Wisconsin. The place where we have sold out the entire stadium every game for 59 years straight. The place where people will their season tickets to their family. The place where children are put on season ticket waiting list as soon as their birth certs are received by the parents because the wait time for season tickets is almost 30 years. Not too worried.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 11-16-2017 at 03:25 PM.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    "we've seen an american sport completely hijacked by the radical left" holy crap dude, you must have been a drama geek in high school. Cause you sure know how to over dramatize everything. To tell you the truth the only place I still hear about kneeling for the national anthem is from your posts on this forum. And I watch football games all the time.

As far as people showing up in the stands.... I live in Wisconsin. The place where we have sold out the entire stadium every game for 59 years straight. The place where people will their season tickets to their family. The place where children are put on season ticket waiting list as soon as their birth certs are received by the parents because the wait time for season tickets is almost 30 years. Not too worried.
    ...i guess we're watching two entirely different movies, ...the NFL has slid into unprecedented territory, ..it has indeed been "hijacked" by the SJW mindset that is prevalent in media/entertainment(and now sports), ...so, you've missed all the vids and news of the SJWs at ESPN, their ridiculous activist behavior and commentary, ..their nosediving ratings, ...layoffs, etc???.. all right there on the internet, ...so if things are all great in cheeseheadland, that's great, ...but i'm seeing photos of half-empty stadiums every week, ...sponsors have left, and others threatening, ...and now one owner is being singled out (jerry jones) for daring to oppose the NFL's top SJW, roger goodell...

...enjoy your movie!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information