Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL

This is a discussion on Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; ...

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

Colin Kaepernick donated $25,000 to group named after convicted cop killer and former Black Liberation Army member Assata Shakur who broke out of jail and fled to Cuba

Colin Kaepernick donated $25K to group honoring cop killer | Daily Mail Online

blue
    1999 TransAm

..the fans are patriotic... the players are PussyHats...

Matt BatzelVerified account @MattBatzel Sep 28More

Fans massively reject Packers call to lock arms to stand with Anthem Protesters. Fans put hands over hearts #CHIvsGB #StandForOurAnthem

blue
    1999 TransAm

one player respectfully honoring the playing of the anthem is actually denounced by the PussyHat hillary-supporting coach of the Pittsburgh Kneelers...

Steelers Coach Chides Lone Player Who Stood For National Anthem | Daily Wire

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ..the fans are patriotic... the players are PussyHats...
    It wasn't about protesting the anthem or police and everyone stood for the anthem. Players included. Rodgers actually gave his tickets to the Green Bay Police for that game.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    It wasn't about protesting the anthem or police and everyone stood for the anthem. Players included. Rodgers actually gave his tickets to the Green Bay Police for that game.
    ...the "protest" takes several forms, ...the "locking hands", ..the "kneel before the anthem", ...and the most despicable, kneeling during the anthem, stretching during the anthem, etc... what leftist cause will the pussyhats be protesting tomorrow?, abortion, illegal immigration, women's march?

...it's pretty cut and dried, ...showing proper respect during the anthem is to stand and place your hand over your heart, ...save the petty protests for your own time on your own dime like everybody else...

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...the "protest" takes several forms, ...the "locking hands", ..the "kneel before the anthem", ...and the most despicable, kneeling during the anthem, stretching during the anthem, etc... what leftist cause will the pussyhats be protesting tomorrow?, abortion, illegal immigration, women's march?

...it's pretty cut and dried, ...showing proper respect during the anthem is to stand and place your hand over your heart, ...save the petty protests for your own time on your own dime like everybody else...
    The actually released a message a few days before the game stating that they would be locking arms and it was NOT a protest.

blue
    1999 TransAm

The actually released a message a few days before the game stating that they would be locking arms and it was NOT a protest.
    ...the "locking arms" thing is a protest against the Trumpster for calling them out... amazing to me you guys are trying to defend the politicization of a sport... most of us realize exactly what is going on, ...others, perhaps here, can't seem to see beyond their own nose into the culture war...

Arctic White, red/gray

We're not trying to defend the players taking a knee during the anthem. If that's what you gathered from what any of us have said you clearly have comprehension issues. You're just so blind to anything that doesn't fit your narrow view that everything that doesn't fit it just goes in one ear and out the other.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

I supposed you were upset when ppl protested against O when he was president too Wiley? Highly doubt it, never heard you once bitch about that. I may not have liked the guy but I still would give him the respect of the position of office he served in. Same goes with Trump. I've also said that for him to meddle in something quite frankly is beneath his office is dumb.

Like I've said before - protesting during the Anthem or with the flag is flat wrong IMHO. I like most Vets have a very skewed view for reasons why.

However taking a knee, hugging, praying or locking arms prior to or after the anthem is their right. Whether or not their protest is based on facts or ignorance. Some would say doing it to the anthem is the same and to them sorry it's not in my view.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I supposed you were upset when ppl protested against O when he was president too Wiley? Highly doubt it, never heard you once bitch about that. I may not have liked the guy but I still would give him the respect of the position of office he served in. Same goes with Trump. I've also said that for him to meddle in something quite frankly is beneath his office is dumb.

Like I've said before - protesting during the Anthem or with the flag is flat wrong IMHO. I like most Vets have a very skewed view for reasons why.

However taking a knee, hugging, praying or locking arms prior to or after the anthem is their right. Whether or not their protest is based on facts or ignorance. Some would say doing it to the anthem is the same and to them sorry it's not in my view.
    ..how do you guys seem to keep missing my point...

1) disrespect during the anthem can only be construed as disrespecting the anthem/country/veterans, and is just plain a jacka## anti-american thing to do..

2) ..even the antics before or after the anthem are still protests, which are politics, ...it's the politicization of the sport that's so damn aggravating...

3) the whole thing has zero to do w/ gov't, ..it's a bunch of pussyhats pushing leftist SJW politics on company time and company dime, PERIOD... NONE OF THE REST OF US CAN DO THAT... THEY'RE PUSSYHAT PARIAHS...

4) thus, i like karma in response to the leftist onslaught of culture in this country, ...i hope the NFL goes down in flames, ...and it looks to be happening!

blue
    1999 TransAm

We're not trying to defend the players taking a knee during the anthem. If that's what you gathered from what any of us have said you clearly have comprehension issues. You're just so blind to anything that doesn't fit your narrow view that everything that doesn't fit it just goes in one ear and out the other.
    ..see my post #76, ...how can i articulate to you any further than that... you can disagree w/ my point, ...but for crying out loud, ..at least try to comprehend it...

blue
    1999 TransAm

...the NFL finally realizes it dealt a self-inflicted death blow... too late now pussyhats!!!

TRUMPSTER-AMERICA-PATRIOTISM WINNING!!!!!

Roger Goodell Pens Letter To NFL Teams, Believes ‘Everyone Should Stand’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information