Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL

This is a discussion on Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Haha yep, he reminds me of every 13-18 year old I ever met through the game counterstrike.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    You do realized that above was not done DURING the Anthem, right? They and the Cardinals showed the league and K-douchebag how it's supposed to be done. NOT DURING the Anthem.

They stood with locked arms, hands some with hands above their hearts during the Anthem, why is that different then any high school game?
    yes, i know that was the case for the cowboys, ...BUT, ...they sure as hell don't understand the "optics" of this, ...the injection of SJW B.S. politics into sports is directly offensive to the fans, many of whom are patriotic, and all of whom don't have an employer that allows them to exploit their platform for politics while at the workplace!!!

...if the millionaire thugs want to protest, do it at the post-game press conference, ...enough w/ the pity party antics on the field!!!

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Haha yep, he reminds me of every 13-18 year old I ever met through the game counterstrike.
    ...according to scott adams, ...the Trumpster phenomenon is moving into the phase where his hysterical detractors begin to concede... "he's effective, but we don't like it"...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by smws6ta View Post
    Click for full size
    good... Culture warrior!!!

blue
    1999 TransAm

..the FALLOUT BEGINS!!!

...Good Job PussyHat NFL!!! Only your selfish SJW-a## to blame!!!

You just couldn't leave the damn SJW politics out of the game...

https://pjmedia.com/video/pittsburgh...ott-fan-anger/

blue
    1999 TransAm

...just the beginning...
    Nielsen: Football ratings off 11 percent this year

https://apnews.com/bf595941ba9640e9a...cent-this-year

blue
    1999 TransAm

Pittsburg "Kneelers" Coach is a Hillary supporter... puts the overt anti-american stunt from sunday into context...

Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin Sponsored Fundraisers for Hillary Clinton

blue
    1999 TransAm

Wow, ...read this, ...it's amazing to me how out of touch these elitist NFL owners, coaches, and players really are...

...cowering in the locker room during the playing of the anthem was somehow supposed to not be interpreted as political?!?!?!?

enjoy your PussyHat league, jerks!!!

Steelers Owner Sends Out Panicked Letter to Fans After Team's National Anthem Protest

blue
    1999 TransAm

Albert Latham‏ @albert1776 1d1 day agoMore

#DALvsARZ#DumpNFL #Hannity #TuckerDon't forget-- the guy who started this mess wore these socks.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Willey, you still don't get it about this weekend protests and how different the Steelers and Cowboys/Cardinals was.

Most of the protests this weekend where because Trump inserted himself in an issue that honestly he has no need to inject himself into. It's beneath the office he holds and quite honestly he'd do himself a "HHHHuuuuggggge" favor by quit being thin skin and not sending a tweet on every damn thing out there. With 3 Hurricane's that caused seriously damage that need more attention paid too over a bunch of over paid cry babies.

Steelers - So what the coach is/was a SHillary supporter, Brady/Kraft are Trump supporters, even they disagree with Trump on his statement. The Steelers as a team voted to take themselves out of the BS. At first I was seriously pissed as my initial reaction. But hearing out the coach about how they as a team just want to get back to football. Contrarily to public belief there is not regulation or rule in the NFL Guide book or rules on the National Anthem. It's an internet myth. I at the same time completely stand by the player that came out as well. His reasons for coming out and giving respect were quite personal.

Cowboy's and Cardinals - Yeah Cowboys took a knee to show the cry babies how if one wants to protest how it should have been done by doing it before the game, after or better yet completely off the field. I've always said my beef has been them disrespecting the flag and Anthem. I wish more importantly, for them to keep the politics out of the game, keep that shit off out of sports. I watch them to escape from the Political BS.

What the league protests were this past weekend were not entirely in support of K-douchebags reasons but because Trump injected himself into a matter that he should have stayed out of. Trump has learned nothing from Obama's stupid mistakes you flamed him over and over again for. Remember stupid cops comment? There's quite a few more examples.

The sooner he realizes that the Office of the President is not a reality show the more he can accomplish.
    Zinergy likes this.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Click for full size
    LOL.......WS6.........MAN you outdone yourself......i can't stop laughing this.............where did you find it?????
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Willey, you still don't get it about this weekend protests and how different the Steelers and Cowboys/Cardinals was.

Most of the protests this weekend where because Trump inserted himself in an issue that honestly he has no need to inject himself into. It's beneath the office he holds and quite honestly he'd do himself a "HHHHuuuuggggge" favor by quit being thin skin and not sending a tweet on every damn thing out there. With 3 Hurricane's that caused seriously damage that need more attention paid too over a bunch of over paid cry babies.

Steelers - So what the coach is/was a SHillary supporter, Brady/Kraft are Trump supporters, even they disagree with Trump on his statement. The Steelers as a team voted to take themselves out of the BS. At first I was seriously pissed as my initial reaction. But hearing out the coach about how they as a team just want to get back to football. Contrarily to public belief there is not regulation or rule in the NFL Guide book or rules on the National Anthem. It's an internet myth. I at the same time completely stand by the player that came out as well. His reasons for coming out and giving respect were quite personal.

Cowboy's and Cardinals - Yeah Cowboys took a knee to show the cry babies how if one wants to protest how it should have been done by doing it before the game, after or better yet completely off the field. I've always said my beef has been them disrespecting the flag and Anthem. I wish more importantly, for them to keep the politics out of the game, keep that shit off out of sports. I watch them to escape from the Political BS.

What the league protests were this past weekend were not entirely in support of K-douchebags reasons but because Trump injected himself into a matter that he should have stayed out of. Trump has learned nothing from Obama's stupid mistakes you flamed him over and over again for. Remember stupid cops comment? There's quite a few more examples.

The sooner he realizes that the Office of the President is not a reality show the more he can accomplish.
    ...scott i do "understand" the difference in what happened between the monday night game and the games on sunday (you didn't read my reply?)... the difference is "nil", ...Trump didn't start any of this crap, ...it was promulgated by kapernick and spread to other SJW pukes last season, and continued to expand this season: THEY ARE THE ONES WHO INJECTED POLITICS INTO SPORTS, NOT TRUMP... THEY WERE THE INSTIGATORS, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO "CHOSE" TO THROW THEIR PITY PARTY DURING THE PLAYING OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM... THEY INTENTIONALLY CHOSE TO DISRESPECT THE NATION AND THE MILITARY/VETERANS... OF THE MILLION-AND-ONE WAYS THESE THUGS COULD CHOOSE TO "PROTEST" THEIR GRIPES ABOUT THE COUNTRY THAT ENABLED THEIR SALARY, THEY DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO PUT THE THUMB IN OUR EYE!!! SO, I HOPE THEY ALL ARE BADLY HIT BY THE BOYCOTT, AND THEY CAN GO TO HELL!!!

blue
    1999 TransAm

...for those who still don't get the overarching CULTURE WAR we are in, ...the anti-american communists/leftists, after ruining schools, ruining entertainment, ruining media, the disease has now infiltrated sports...

...anti-american marxists everywhere are jumping on the bandwagon:

NYC Council Members Take A Knee with Kaepernick Jersey, Sit During Pledge | Fox News Insider

blue
    1999 TransAm

It Begins. Owner of Historic US Clothing Company Pulls Ads from NFL Games

It Begins. Owner of Historic US Clothing Company Pulls Ads from NFL Games

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information