Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL

This is a discussion on Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; I've had it w/ these damn millionaire SJW thugs disrespecting the country and fanbase!! #DumpNFL https://twitter.com/hashtag/DumpNFL?src=hash Mike Tomlin explains why ...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Kapernick Disease Has Infected the NFL

I've had it w/ these damn millionaire SJW thugs disrespecting the country and fanbase!!

#DumpNFL
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/DumpNFL?src=hash

Mike Tomlin explains why Steelers will stay in locker room during national anthem

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/mike-tomlin-explains-why-steelers-will-stay-in-locker-room-during-national-anthem/

Many Ravens, Jaguars Take Knee During Anthem In London After Trump Comment

Many Ravens, Jaguars Kneel During Anthem In London After Trump Comments « CBS Baltimore

NFL's Goodell: Trump's 'divisive comments' show a 'lack of respect'

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...show-a-lack-of

blue
    1999 TransAm

Dem calls for all NFL players to kneel during national anthem

Dem calls for all NFL players to kneel during national anthem | TheHill

Former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.) tweeted that she hopes all NFL players kneel during the national anthem on Sunday in response to President Trump's remarks attacking Colin Kaepernick.
    Edwards, who left Congress earlier this year, called Trump a "white supremacist who squats in our White House" in her tweet.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Here's where I'm at with this

1) Everyone has the right to protest, freedom of speech and to act like an asshole. Doesn't mean I have to accept, condone or respect it.
    2) Get back to playing sports and keep the politics off the field, period. I don't need or want to have everything in my life about politics. Keep the players playing the sport their paid for, if they really want change on issues then get off the field and go to where the issue is, not on a field of play. You lose credibility with me when you wear socks that portray cops as pigs, wear a Che t-shirt, or talk about how police killing young black males when most killings come from young black males killing each other. Crime stats don't lie.
    3) Stay in your lane - meaning Politicians stay in politics, keep out of sports, same for the players. Take the shit off the field, I'm sure any player can get a mike and camera from any news station any time you want. I have yet to see any politician or player going to Chicago or other crime ridden shit hole and try to get it to stop. It doesn't matter what race someone is, get back to educating the youth properly instead of making them ignorant POS that are afraid of their own shadow and crying for safe spaces or career criminals.

blue
    1999 TransAm

The NFL has become the ultimate example of a corporation obsessed w/ leftist doctrine, ...and now they've completely turned on their "customers" (fans) by allowing their players to disrespect the anthem and the military and doubling down on it

THEY CAN GO TO HELL!!!! NO MORE - BOYCOTT THEM, HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS!!!

1) NFL is willingly allowing these SJW thug players to break their own rules
    2) thugs off the street make millions of dollars are ungrateful for the country that enabled them their success...
    3) who works for a company that allows them to "protest" controversial issues on company time, on company property????
    4) protesting the anthem is a direct showing of disrespect for america and the military, ...no if's, ands, or buts...
    5) many other ways to "protest" their BS, ...they diliberately choose the anthem

THEY'RE BASTARDS - I HOPE THE GOES DOWN IN FLAMES!!!

blue
    1999 TransAm

MUST LISTEN: THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE IS SPITTING ON AMERICA, NOT THE FANS

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/25/the-national-felons-league-is-spitting-on-america-not-the-fans/

blue
    1999 TransAm

...the Trumpster continues to outmaneauver the america-hating left at every turn...

Trump's gut knows that America agrees with him on NFL controversy (Opinion) - CNN

blue
    1999 TransAm

blue
    1999 TransAm

NFL chooses political correctness over patriotism

blue
    1999 TransAm

Saltwater
    Stacy Stiles‏ @StacyLStiles 23h23 hours agoMore

Commissioner, Roger Goodell approves the @NFL's new official helmet. Seems fitting, don't ya think? "Multi-Millionaires Oppressed." Pffft!

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    You do realized that above was not done DURING the Anthem, right? They and the Cardinals showed the league and K-douchebag how it's supposed to be done. NOT DURING the Anthem.

They stood with locked arms, hands some with hands above their hearts during the Anthem, why is that different then any high school game?

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Funny thing was the kneeling was all but over with... fading into memory... until Trump had to go a on another twitter rampage.

I don't agree with what these players/teams are doing. But Trump has proven once again to be a butthurt child. Trump spread this "disease" far greater than Kapernick ever could.

A Trump quote from 2013 "A President shouldn't tell an NFL Team what to do. Our country has much bigger problems, focus on them." Trump should have taken his own advice from 2013 and spent his time as POTUS focusing on real problems.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Funny thing was the kneeling was all but over with... fading into memory... until Trump had to go a on another twitter rampage.

I don't agree with what these players/teams are doing. But Trump has proven once again to be a butthurt child. Trump spread this "disease" far greater than Kapernick ever could.

A Trump quote from 2013 "A President shouldn't tell an NFL Team what to do. Our country has much bigger problems, focus on them." Trump should have taken his own advice from 2013 and spent his time as POTUS focusing on real problems.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information