Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Joe Kennedy III

This is a discussion on Joe Kennedy III within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Well, you know... Do as they say, not as they do....

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Well, you know... Do as they say, not as they do.
    Click for full size

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    MAM, ...did i mention "RFK" at all in this thread?... don't worry, i don't intend on a verbal assault of "RFK", ...i think i've stated in another thread that i don't know a lot about him... that said, i've been consistent in expression my VIEW of the "kennedy" royal family as unfavorable, ...for some of the reasons i've stated above...
    Yeah but you wanna attack the kennedy clan and not bring up the 'GOAT" Kennedy IMO, just cause you don't know much about him doesn't mean he wasn't the best( go educate yourself) Anybody that uses there position to help less fortunate and focus on provety and improvement of racail tensions, human equality etc....wil have my ultimate respect. Wiley(or any one else on this forum) do me a favor, point me in the direction of some polticians of either party(post RFK), whose main focus was that of human equality povety improvment etc????????please????i would like that. Link some of there stuff here.(as i know you love posting links wiley)

As for joe kennedy, he's done nothing to get my respect as of now.....and i'm not thilled of his moves thus far......but i'm not gonna jump out of the window, unlike others here.........time will tale.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Unfortunately, in these times, human equality and poverty improvement cannot begin without handling other issues first. I'm sure numerous presidents would love to focus directly on that narrow scope, and in JFK times and before, that would have been MUCH easier to do.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    Yeah but you wanna attack the kennedy clan and not bring up the 'GOAT" Kennedy IMO, just cause you don't know much about him doesn't mean he wasn't the best( go educate yourself) Anybody that uses there position to help less fortunate and focus on provety and improvement of racail tensions, human equality etc....wil have my ultimate respect. Wiley(or any one else on this forum) do me a favor, point me in the direction of some polticians of either party(post RFK), whose main focus was that of human equality povety improvment etc????????please????i would like that. Link some of there stuff here.(as i know you love posting links wiley)

As for joe kennedy, he's done nothing to get my respect as of now.....and i'm not thilled of his moves thus far......but i'm not gonna jump out of the window, unlike others here.........time will tale.....
    MAM, ..the so-called "do-gooder" politicians have been vowing to "end poverty" for decades and decades, ...all they've done is exacerbate it while throwing money down rat holes... from LBJ's "war on poverty" to present day, ...trillions of dollars spent towards the utopia, ...and, yet, how we looking?...

...if you think poverty will be "solved" by some bright-eyed bushy-tailed politician, i've got earthquake proof property in CA i'd like to sell you! ...the biggest cause of the perpetuation of poverty and surrounding ills (drug addiction, crime, etc.) is proportional to the destruction of "the family" ideals, the church (namely, Christianity), and growing of the welfare state... so, in all irony, ..it's the long progression of "do-gooder" politicians who have, whether inadvertently or nefariously, kept poverty and its societal ills thriving into the 21st century...

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    MAM, ..the so-called "do-gooder" politicians have been vowing to "end poverty" for decades and decades, ...all they've done is exacerbate it while throwing money down rat holes... from LBJ's "war on poverty" to present day, ...trillions of dollars spent towards the utopia, ...and, yet, how we looking?...

...if you think poverty will be "solved" by some bright-eyed bushy-tailed politician, i've got earthquake proof property in CA i'd like to sell you! ...the biggest cause of the perpetuation of poverty and surrounding ills (drug addiction, crime, etc.) is proportional to the destruction of "the family" ideals, the church (namely, Christianity), and growing of the welfare state... so, in all irony, ..it's the long progression of "do-gooder" politicians who have, whether inadvertently or nefariously, kept poverty and its societal ills thriving into the 21st century...
    Of course they can't alone, but the right person/group can spark change/plans to do so. But it takes passionate people to do that, or at the very least someone aware cares and wants to do something about it, which no poltincions post RFK has really been into......but again if you know some polticians please post there stuff thats all i'm asking and will continue to ask of you wiley......
    Last edited by Murder after Midnight; 02-04-2018 at 04:42 PM.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    Of course they can't alone, but the right person/group can spark change/plans to do so. But it takes passionate people to do that, or at the very least someone aware cares and wants to do something about it, which no poltincions post RFK has really been into......but again if you know some polticians please post there stuff thats all i'm asking and will continue to ask of you wiley......
    ...it's not going to come from politicians... they tend to screw things up... the correction will only come from the local level, ..it will take local action to build neighborhoods and cultures that prosper... a key part is the choices people make...

blue
    1999 TransAm

MAM, ...i found some politicians who are going to solve poverty:

Proof that you CAN'T FIX STUPID:

Post-bankruptcy California city tests ‘universal’ income for residents

Post-bankruptcy California city tests ?universal? income for residents | Fox News

blue
    1999 TransAm

John CardilloVerified account @johncardillo 5h5 hours agoMore

John Cardillo Retweeted Beto O'Rourke

Donít go driving over any bridges

John Cardillo added,

Beto O'RourkeVerified account @BetoORourke
    Joe Kennedy took the wheel of the campaign van today in Houston. A good driver and a great friend.

7 replies29 retweets116 likes
    Retweet

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information