Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to kill a pregnant woman....

This is a discussion on How to kill a pregnant woman.... within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; and: her police officer husband her teenage sister her pregnant friend and cover it up .......... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7087637.ece If that happened ...

Blown 5.7

How to kill a pregnant woman....

and:
    her police officer husband
    her teenage sister
    her pregnant friend

and cover it up ..........

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7087637.ece

If that happened in the United States, we'd call it terrorism.

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by sspeedracer View Post
    and:
    her police officer husband
    her teenage sister
    her pregnant friend

and cover it up ..........

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7087637.ece

If that happened in the United States, we'd call it terrorism.
    yeah, this isn't a reason these people want to blow us up..... it's because they don't like the fact that we have stuff that they don't.

Apocolypse too

Pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    yeah, this isn't a reason these people want to blow us up..... it's because they don't like the fact that we have stuff that they don't.
    Like fluoride in our water...

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Huh, shouting at soldiers while you wield an AK wasn't very bright. Shit happens...drive on.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    What do you have that they want?

A family was just killed on behalf of the USA. If your family were murdered by a foreign country would you want to blow them up? Seems to me the USA is creating a generation of terrorists by murdering their mothers and fathers.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post
    Huh, shouting at soldiers while you wield an AK wasn't very bright. Shit happens...drive on.
    Not what happened. Read the story.

Soldiers didn't drive on after murdering entire household. Instead they locked it down for 4 hours while they cut out their bullets from the dead pregnant mothers and child.

Then claimed family was stabbed to death before they got there.

Does anyone for a second believe this is the only time its happened?

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by sspeedracer View Post
    What do you have that they want?

A family was just killed on behalf of the USA. If your family were murdered by a foreign country would you want to blow them up? Seems to me the USA is creating a generation of terrorists by murdering their mothers and fathers.
    that is EXACTLY what i was saying in a sarcastic way...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

YUP! We're terrorists!

Even though I'm a vet I don't care for war any more than the next guy but:

1st time around we only kept Saddam Insane from overtaking the Middle East.

2nd time around we made sure he'd never bother anybody again. No WMD? Ask the Isrealis why they destroyed a nuclear plant back in the 80's. Ask the Kurds how they liked being hit with poison gas. While you're at it ask the Iranians too...

How'd you like it if we never helped anybody that needed it? How do you think things would be if we (the good ole US of A) told the rest of the world to "Take a Hike"?

You know you Aussise's would've been overtaken by the Sons of Nippon back in WWII if we hadn't have saved your bacon? Or has this generation conveniently forgotten this little fact?

YUP! We're terrorists allright! Fighting the wars that nobody else has the balls to prosecute!

And please crawl back into your pacifist hole and pull the lid tight.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post
    Shit happens drive on? If a group of men came to my house( i dont care who us militray or not) and killed my brother or sister i wouldnt just let them drive on. Would you just accept the fact it was a mistake and let it go? Were sorry we killed your family for no reason and then dug bullets out of there dead bodys.

A majority has little reason to hate us other than religious and culture differences which is completely retarded. But these people who have real reason to hate us becasue we took what cant be given back are the real terrorists to fear. The have more motivation, more hate and more right to kill and hate us than any dumbass bomber who thinks he will get 72 virgins.

I do not believe the US is a terrorist or has alot of col damage. I do believe most of what we fight for is right. But not only did they make a msitake, they dug bullets out of this family and tried to cover it up. Our soldiers were wrong
    Last edited by Zinergy; 04-06-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    YUP! We're terrorists!
    2nd time around we made sure he'd never bother anybody again. No WMD? Ask the Isrealis why they destroyed a nuclear plant back in the 80's. Ask the Kurds how they liked being hit with poison gas. While you're at it ask the Iranians too..

And please crawl back into your pacifist hole and pull the lid tight.
    Rumsfield thought Hussein still had WMD because he sold them to him mid 1980's (check out video). However, Hussein was smart enough to disband his programs. Do you think he would admit no WMD it to his neighbors in Israel and Iran? That would be suicide. Internally it would be suicide also, he ruled by force and fear.

Shit, Hussein was put in power by the CIA and led the 10 year war using French/German/US WMD against the Iranians with USA blessing.

The Israels destroyed the German built nuclear weapons facility because Isreal wanted to be the only big guy on the block. Remember Israel is widely believed to have "illegal" nuclear weapons. Probably from the USA.

The Kurds were screwed by Bush #1 when he reneged on his promise to assist with Kurds invasion in north. Bush #1 walked away after Dessert Storm/ Kuwait. If ever there was a time to take out Hussien it was desert storm not 9/11 WMD lies. By the way, you don't really believe the Kuwait BS do you? Kuwait was overpumping crude in order to collapse Iraq economy.

But then again, you wouldn't know any of this would you. Not the stuff they teach you in boot camp. Or broadcast on FOX and CNN. Good sheep don't have brains. bah bah bah.

Oh, and this "passifist" is tired of uneducated vets hiding military crimes behind the policemen of the world excuse. Bah. A real patriot questions authority instead of sucking military dick on command.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTldYbqlJc8[/ame]

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Son, I was out of the military for quite some time before the 1st Gulf war. When I was in we were involved in yet another Asian war. Seems we're always fighting sombody elses wars for them *heavy sigh* And don't let us do the least thing wrong (even though the enemy uses human shields for flak jackets and hides in religious temples and fires at us from same) as we get critiqued by all the worlds tin pot arm chair generals.

And if you read my whole post you'd see that I'm rapidly becoming of the opinion that we should tell the rest of the world to shove off and solve their own problems as I'm tired of getting the "Damned if we do and damned if we don't" BS from them.

When was the last time Australia stepped up and shouldered anybody elses burdens? Where were the Aussies when the tsunami hit Indonesia? When the hurricane hit Haiti? When Chile was rocked by an earthquake? Seems like the USA does for folks all the time and only gets crapped on for doing so. I say FTW for that (and I don't mean For The Win there either).

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

When was the last time Australia stepped up and shouldered anybody elses burdens? Where were the Aussies when the tsunami hit Indonesia? When the hurricane hit Haiti? When Chile was rocked by an earthquake? Seems like the USA does for folks all the time and only gets crapped on for doing so. I say FTW for that (and I don't mean For The Win there either).
    Yeah, seems like everyone likes to talk shit about us until they need us that is. And then, the gratitude is short lived when we step in to help

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Son, I was out of the military for quite some time before the 1st Gulf war. When I was in we were involved in yet another Asian war. Seems we're always fighting sombody elses wars for them *heavy sigh* And don't let us do the least thing wrong (even though the enemy uses human shields for flak jackets and hides in religious temples and fires at us from same) as we get critiqued by all the worlds tin pot arm chair generals.

And if you read my whole post you'd see that I'm rapidly becoming of the opinion that we should tell the rest of the world to shove off and solve their own problems as I'm tired of getting the "Damned if we do and damned if we don't" BS from them.

he's not from australia... he's american... just to clear that up and give the ozzys their good name back...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    he's not from australia... he's american... just to clear that up and give the ozzys their good name back...
    Troll?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Yes. Look at their join date to post count ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Troll?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Yes. Look at their join date to post count ratio.
    Funny though isn't it? What is it about the LS1.com Political/Debate forum that keeps banned users coming back for more again and again

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Funny though isn't it? What is it about the LS1.com Political/Debate forum that keeps banned users coming back for more again and again
    i'm sure he'll be back with his proxy...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I just don't get it

Talk about being in need of a life...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    It's you Dena, except it.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

And with a location of New Zealand no less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information