Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2131415167686970717273747591101111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2618
Like Tree153Likes

EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss)

This is a discussion on EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss) within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by wileyCoyote ...carpy, do you ever read beyond the headline?... (BTW, when you post your links, the headline ...

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...carpy, do you ever read beyond the headline?... (BTW, when you post your links, the headline doesn't appear to the rest of us in the post)

...here's the 2nd paragraph from YOUR article, carpy:
    I shared an article. You're the one that insinuates my sharing has an intent. I didn't throw any opinion with it
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Gray/ White

Hey more Carrier jobs off to Mexico. I thought they had already shipped all the Indiana jobs off already
    Around 215 more workers to be let go at Carrier after Pres. Trump touted deal that staved off plant’s closure | FOX6Now.com
    Last edited by GTP231; 01-11-2018 at 06:04 PM.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I shared an article. You're the one that insinuates my sharing has an intent. I didn't throw any opinion with it
    ...carpy, ...we don't need your commentary paired w/ your links, ...plenty of history showing that you only make posts in this thread that are critical of the Trumpster, ...so your "insinuation" is "baked in"... ..but your link "headlines".... are not!

Gray/ White

Welcome to last year. Once again this isn't because of Trump. This is due to gas prices being down and people buying shit box Rams. If they had a plant capable of meeting the demand in Mexico they wouldn't move production to Michigan.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Hey more Carrier jobs off to Mexico. I thought they had already shipped all the Indiana jobs off already
    Around 215 more workers to be let go at Carrier after Pres. Trump touted deal that staved off plant’s closure | FOX6Now.com
    ...isn't this still a positive over what was slated to happen before he intervened?... BTW, ...when did giving a damn to get engaged in it become a detriment, ...i guess you're more proud of hussein obama's intervention, ..which was a big fat zero, ...and, actually, obama was so crass and inconsiderate to have said "those jobs aren't coming back"... FFD to today, ..the Trumpster is getting positive results...

...positive still beats negative in my book, carpy, ...don't know about yours, ...nevertrump makes you blind to the big picture...

Gray/ White

...carpy, ...we don't need your commentary paired w/ your links, ...plenty of history showing that you only make posts in this thread that are critical of the Trumpster, ...so your "insinuation" is "baked in"... ..but your link "headlines".... are not!
    Once again you're insinuating.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Once again you're insinuating.
    ...then type in a few words to go along w/ it, ..problem solved, ..it's your own laziness that you're complaining about, ...you want to get a message across, learn to communicate...

Gray/ White

...isn't this still a positive over what was slated to happen before he intervened?... BTW, ...when did giving a damn to get engaged in it become a detriment, ...i guess you're more proud of hussein obama's intervention, ..which was a big fat zero, ...and, actually, obama was so crass and inconsiderate to have said "those jobs aren't coming back"... FFD to today, ..the Trumpster is getting positive results...

...positive still beats negative in my book, carpy, ...don't know about yours, ...nevertrump makes you blind to the big picture...
    So the saved job count is down to what 200? And it cost us how much?

Gray/ White

...then type in a few words to go along w/ it, ..problem solved, ..it's your own laziness that you're complaining about, ...you want to get a message across, learn to communicate...
    Or you could just read an article and not assume there is meaning to sharing

Gray/ White

Welcome to last year. Once again this isn't because of Trump. This is due to gas prices being down and people buying shit box Rams. If they had a plant capable of meeting the demand in Mexico they wouldn't move production to Michigan.
    Speaking of which whats the current excuse for prices being up lately?

blue
    1999 TransAm

Speaking of which whats the current excuse for prices being up lately?
    ...prices... of what?

blue
    1999 TransAm

...maybe you "missed it" when you read the article... ...it would seem this is being touted as a response to the recently passed and signed tax reforms:

...reading, ..it can make you appear smarter...

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Michigan Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico due to tax reform - Breaking911

FCA announced today two actions made possible in part by the passage of U.S. tax reform legislation late last year – an additional investment in its U.S. manufacturing operations and a special payment to recognize employees for their continued efforts towards the success of the Company.
    First, the Company confirmed that it will invest more than $1 billion to modernize the Warren Truck Assembly Plant(Michigan) to produce the next generation Ram Heavy Duty truck, which will relocate from its current production location in Saltillo, Mexico, in 2020. This investment is in addition to the announcement made in January 2017 which committed to spending a portion of $1 billion in Warren Truck Assembly to expand the Jeep® product line with the addition of the all-new Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer. The Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant will be repurposed to produce future commercial vehicles for global distribution.

To support the increased volume at the Warren facility, 2,500 new jobs will be created, above and beyond the jobs announced as part of the January 2017 announcement.
    Second, the Company confirmed that it will make a special bonus payment of $2,000 to approximately 60,000 FCA hourly and salaried employees in the U.S., excluding senior leadership. The payment, which recognizes employees for their continued commitment to the Company’s success, will be made in the second quarter of this year, and will be in addition to any profit sharing and salaried performance bonuses that employees would otherwise be eligible to receive in 2018. The special bonus will be paid to all eligible employees of the FCA automotive and components operations in the U.S.

Gray/ White

...prices... of what?
    Well let's see my reply to your quoted Tweet referenced gas prices. Wonder what I'm talking about. I've got it washer fluid

blue
    1999 TransAm

Well let's see my reply to your quoted Tweet referenced gas prices. Wonder what I'm talking about. I've got it washer fluid
    ..i'm nowhere near an expert on gas prices, ...they've always seemed very volatile... but one guess might be that "little problem" called "harvey" that wallopped the east coast of texas a couple months ago, carpy...

BTW, ...you didn't acknowledge that my article on Fiat-Chrysler is indeed "new news", and "very good news" (see post #1412)

Gray/ White

...maybe you "missed it" when you read the article... ...it would seem this is being touted as a response to the recently passed and signed tax reforms:

...reading, ..it can make you appear smarter...

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Michigan Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico due to tax reform - Breaking911
    Chrysler made the announcement about Michigan last year at the same time they announced spending money for retooling the Wrangler plant in Toledo. You shared that stuff when they came out and called it Trump Effect.
    Why didn't you quote the paragraph where Marchione stated the tax savings were going towards bonuses? The bullet points about "investments" are nothing more than typical retooling for redesigns and or new product lines. They're already building JL Wranglers in Toledo so that money has already been used long before the tax plan was signed.

These announcements reflect our ongoing commitment to our U.S. manufacturing footprint and the dedicated employees who have contributed to FCA’s success,” said*Sergio Marchionne, Chief Executive Officer, FCA. “It is only proper that our employees share in the savings generated by tax reform and*that we openly acknowledge the resulting improvement in the*U.S. business environment by investing in our industrial footprint accordingly.”

blue
    1999 TransAm

...i'd hate to be in the Trumpster's crosshairs... finally brining the heat on, what, from the texts, would seems to be, a "deep state" traitor (and hillary bot) in the FBI talking about ways to thwart a duly elected president, and the will of the american people!!!

President Trump Unleashes Fury on FBI Agent Peter Strzok - Accuses Strzok of Treason!

Gray/ White

..i'm nowhere near an expert on gas prices, ...they've always seemed very volatile... but one guess might be that "little problem" called "harvey" that wallopped the east coast of texas a couple months ago, carpy...

BTW, ...you didn't acknowledge that my article on Fiat-Chrysler is indeed "new news", and "very good news" (see post #1412)
    There's nothing in said article that hasn't been talked about back in September

Oil refineries are back up to 100% production within 3 weeks of water levels receiting enough to reopen them. Plus it's also the cheaper "winter blend" season so prices shouldn't be increasing

Gray/ White

...i'd hate to be in the Trumpster's crosshairs... finally brining the heat on, what, from the texts, would seems to be, a "deep state" traitor (and hillary bot) in the FBI talking about ways to thwart a duly elected president, and the will of the american people!!!

President Trump Unleashes Fury on FBI Agent Peter Strzok - Accuses Strzok of Treason!
    Oh no he'll attack them on twitter

blue
    1999 TransAm

There's nothing in said article that hasn't been talked about back in September

Oil refineries are back up to 100% production within 3 weeks of water levels receiting enough to reopen them. Plus it's also the cheaper "winter blend" season so prices shouldn't be increasing
    ...well i quoted the stuff to show what was "new", ...but whatever...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Oh no he'll attack them on twitter
    ...well, ...didn't he do the same thing to comey, ..trolling on twitter, before he abrubptly fired him and left him to find out, embarassingly, when someone at an event he was speaking at told him they saw he was fired on a cable news kyron!!!

Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2131415167686970717273747591101111121 ... LastLast

Thread Information