Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345622324252 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss)

This is a discussion on EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss) within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; I've a feeling that the far left will be causing grief for a very long time. Some of the nonsense ...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I've a feeling that the far left will be causing grief for a very long time. Some of the nonsense we've seen so far has been really out there. Some of these people are certifiable. Even if things end up getting better for them over the next few years, they will still be screaming that he is illegitimate because of the Russians and that Hillary should be POTUS.

The left made such a huge deal about his inability to reach the 270 mark, that he made that his mission. I think that if it were the popular vote they were saying was out of his reach, he would have campaigned on that and got that too. He seems to get what he wants. I guess we'll see.
    Click for full size

blue
    1999 TransAm

....good, let the snowflakes show off their vulger disgusting antics for all to see... the trumpster will win even more "bigly" in 2020...

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I've a feeling that the far left will be causing grief for a very long time. Some of the nonsense we've seen so far has been really out there. Some of these people are certifiable. Even if things end up getting better for them over the next few years, they will still be screaming that he is illegitimate because of the Russians and that Hillary should be POTUS.

The left made such a huge deal about his inability to reach the 270 mark, that he made that his mission. I think that if it were the popular vote they were saying was out of his reach, he would have campaigned on that and got that too. He seems to get what he wants. I guess we'll see.
    That's what the left has been doing for 50 years, it wasn't going to change. This is what Alynsky has taught, and his followers practice.

For the last 50 years the left has misbehaved, protested, sabotaged, and thrown tantrums until they get thier way, and we have to pay for it all. Meanwhile, the Conservatives behaved responsibly, working, and taking care of family, and country, working towards the American dream.

The Left finally got thier wet dream in 2008, when they had the House, the Senate, and a President that was an idealogue enough to push the agenda full tilt. Only then did we really see the potential danger the we really faced. Us TEA partiers finally woke up, and got active. Sadly, the establishment Republicans are too cowardly to take a stand.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, we need to keep holding all three branches of governments feet to the fire, and keep it "honest".

blue
    1999 TransAm

whamhammer, i think you're being way to kind in your criticism of the radical leftists... at the core, they're pure filth/garbage... here's yet another case in point:

Chelsea Handler Doubles Down Attacks on Melania Trump

blue
    1999 TransAm

TRUMP DAY 3:

FREAKING AWESOME! HE's TAKING ON THE LEFTISTS, ..THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA, ...UNWAVERING, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!

INVESTIGATE VOTER FRAUD
    Donald Trump Calls for Voter Fraud Investigation - Breitbart

“I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time),” hewrote. “Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!”

THE WALL and BORDER SECURITY!!!

Donald Trump: Wall Construction Will Start 'as Soon as We Can Physically Do It' - Breitbart

Donald Trump Signs Executive Actions: 'Today the USA Gets Back Control of its Borders’ - Breitbart

FREEZING OBAMA's LAST MINUTE PAYMENT TO PALISTINIANS

Trump reviewing Obama's payment to Palestinians - Washington Times

blue
    1999 TransAm

TRUMP EFFECT: HISTORIC, DOW BREAKS 20,000!!!!!!

...oh, just another "coincidence", right nevertrumpers?

Dow closes above 20,000 for first time as Trump orders send stocks flying

U.S. equities closed at all-time highs on Wednesday after a series of executive orders from President Donald Trump increased bullish sentiment on Wall Street, while financials outperformed.
    The Dow Jones industrial average broke above 20,000 for the first time, rising about 150 points as Boeing, Goldman Sachs and IBM contributed the most gains.

"People are seeing that the administration is carrying through with some of the things they promised," said John Stadtler, head of U.S. Financial Services Industry Practice at PwC. "It looks like long-term capital gains are here to stay."
    HERE's PROOF OF "THE COINCIDENCE"

blue
    1999 TransAm

"COINCIDENCE"

Economist: Stock Market Gained $2T in Wealth Since Trump Elected

Economist: Stock Market Gained $2T in Wealth Since Trump Elected | Fox News Insider

Club For Growth founder Stephen Moore reacted to reporting that since President Trump was elected, the stock market gained $2 trillion in wealth.
    Elizabeth MacDonald recounted how former President Barack Obama told a crowd in 2016 that Trump would need a "magic wand" to bring lost jobs and manufacturing back to America.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Just sit back and watch him(trump) work. Just like all the other things he did that were impossible, Trump seems to always find a way to get what he wants. Take notice, he's the PRESIDENT. How many times did we hear that would never happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Trump said:

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

That's more than obama said or promised to do in 8 years........

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Why yes, yes it is. Sad...

blue
    1999 TransAm

...trumpster is a "do-er", ...he rolled up his sleaves beginning nov 9th... now that he's in power, he's moving full speed ahead!

Next week we find out the SCOTUS pick!

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Couldn't be happier so far with President Trump. I'd like to see Emperor Palpatine (George Soros) designated as a domestic terrorist and have his assets in the U.S. frozen along with every group that he funded in the last 5 years.
    If you ever pass a 662 HP Shelby GT500, it was because you were allowed to.

blue
    1999 TransAm

HELL YEAH!!!!

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

“To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens,” the order reads.
    The same executive order “directs that federal funds be withheld from cities and counties that don’t cooperate with immigration officials,”

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    whamhammer, i think you're being way to kind in your criticism of the radical leftists... at the core, they're pure filth/garbage... here's yet another case in point:

Chelsea Handler Doubles Down Attacks on Melania Trump
    I agree that the radicals are garbage but it's been the complacency of the rest of us that has let them get as far as they have. Imagine if more people took a stand against them, and thier behavior/actions and help mitigate the Leftists influence but most people have allowed them to shut opposing viewpoints down.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

HELL YEAH!!!!

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

wow....he's really going at them tough impressive(dark vader voice)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Why yes, yes it is. Sad...
    And to make matters worse mrs reef......this was in his own home town!!!!!!! and he still didn't care!!!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    And to make matters worse mrs reef......this was in his own home town!!!!!!! and he still didn't care!!!
    He was just there for the corruption. A Democrat Community Organizers dreamland. I'm pretty certain he'll never call it home again. He obviously never gave a crap about Chicago other than his own personal enrichment. Same goes for the position of POTUS.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

HELL YEAH!!!!

As much as I like this it shouldn't just be for illegals. It should apply for all crimes by all people.
    GTP231 likes this.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    As much as I like this it shouldn't just be for illegals. It should apply for all crimes by all people.
    Agreed, but at least it's a step in a good direction.

In other news, multiple news channels attributed the jump of the DOW to Trump being "good for business". Even CNN and NBC were reporting it this way. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess you may call people being optimistic and making the industrial markets go up the "Trump Effect".
    Last edited by OKSS; 01-26-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345622324252 ... LastLast

Thread Information