Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

This is a discussion on Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; The only way to punch this type bully in the face is to spread the word. I believe you called ...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

The only way to punch this type bully in the face is to spread the word. I believe you called it being a crybaby?
    Click for full size

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Don't really care if they are doing it as a reaction or as a bully. It's their right to do so. Punch the bully in the mouth or STFU. The same 2 options everyone faces when dealing with a bully.
    The problem is that we aren't dealing with "bullies", as much as a mofia that has its tentacles in the media, and government.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Oh boo hoo they're boycotting because of they might sell something with Trump's name on it
    Once again no burning down cities so there is no harm being done. If it bothers you that much go shop in those stores and show support for them and Trump if you feel it's important.
    I feel pretty confident that Trump doesn't really give a shit. We all know the business plan is don't pay the people making things for you and then file bankruptcy anyway
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...the way the radical leftists have been going about it is disturbing to say the least, ...they're the ones who are the provocateurs, by demanding companies make political statements, so that they can then "decide" whether or not to bully them if they company doesn't acquiesce to their ridiculous social justice political demands... and what's worse is that now the radical leftists are trying to be "thought police" w/ the boycotts, because it's all about whether you agree w/ this or that, whether you don't hate trump, etc.. ...does the "right" do the in-your-face boycott bullying?... seems like it's more reactionary in terms of how the "right" does boycotts...

- the trumpster's EOs are basically just saying were enforcing these laws now, ...unlike hussein obama's doing the opposite...

- there's not been a SCOTUS confirmed in a POTUS final year for decades, ...so not a big upending of tradition there, ..and thankfully for the sake of your liberties, mcconnell did refuse to confirm obama's nominee, ...i think it worked out better now w/ gorsuch

- protesting? is that the new word for rioting and throwing a fit like a 2-yr old... i don't remember the tea party behaving like terrorists/miscreants... using violence and threats of violence to "block" the free speech of folks like Milo, and many others, particularly at leftist universities IS FACISM...
    Currently they are protesting without rioting. I'm sure you'll say they're acting like 2 year olds

Gray/ White

BTW Baio is now saying he's boycotting Nordstrom now
    Scott Baio to Nordstrom: 'Never Again' | TheHill

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Currently they are protesting without rioting. I'm sure you'll say they're acting like 2 year olds
    WTH are you talking about?... do you have access to the same media as i do?... seriously, what???

Gray/ White

Where is there a riot at currently?
    I don't go on that dumpster fire of its former self site that you love so much so maybe I'm missing something

blue
    1999 TransAm

Where is there a riot at currently?
    I don't go on that dumpster fire of its former self site that you love so much so maybe I'm missing something
    ...look, i really wonder about you at times, ..i mean do i have to detail every summarization, metaphor, innuendo, false pretense for you.... in the context of "the discussion" we've all been having here, ...you'd know i'm referring to the relentless unrest, much of which has resulted in criminal damaging and bodily harm (rioting), and the fascism by "the left" to incite the violence (i.e. "punch a nazi", ..calling for shaming and violence against "whites", "trump supporters", etc.)

they're feral rats...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Oh boo hoo they're boycotting because of they might sell something with Trump's name on it
    Once again no burning down cities so there is no harm being done. If it bothers you that much go shop in those stores and show support for them and Trump if you feel it's important.
    I feel pretty confident that Trump doesn't really give a shit. We all know the business plan is don't pay the people making things for you and then file bankruptcy anyway
    I guess you aren't seeing the utter hypocrisy of the left. The fact that stores are caving in is weak as hell also. I'd rather boycott those stores that are pulling items off shelves to please the political ideology of one half of the country. Just the same as I'd rather go order chicken at Chick-fil-A for the first time like I did when the left went after them.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Now they are going after Trumps grandson and the school he attends kindergarten... No. No one is rioting over it. But holy crap. Enough is enough. This is all a bunch of bullshit.

blue
    1999 TransAm

yeah, these vermin have gone after his young kid time and again, ...they're damn bullies and need to be dealth w/ as such!

Gray/ White

I guess you aren't seeing the utter hypocrisy of the left. The fact that stores are caving in is weak as hell also. I'd rather boycott those stores that are pulling items off shelves to please the political ideology of one half of the country. Just the same as I'd rather go order chicken at Chick-fil-A for the first time like I did when the left went after them.
    The boycott hypocrisy is on both sides. Remember we were suposed to boycott Target and other places over bathrooms and I didn't hear it was mean cap here. So once again I'll tolerate that protest any day long before the ones my taxes will eventually pay to clean up after...

As for going after the children it's disgusting. Especially since you never heard a peep about Odumbo's kids until the one was getting high at the music festival last summer

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

The boycott hypocrisy is on both sides. Remember we were suposed to boycott Target and other places over bathrooms and I didn't hear it was mean cap here. So once again I'll tolerate that protest any day long before the ones my taxes will eventually pay to clean up after...

As for going after the children it's disgusting. Especially since you never heard a peep about Odumbo's kids until the one was getting high at the music festival last summer
    Carpy, you truly can not compare the magnitude of the lefts attempt to sabotage businesses if they don't conform to their political ideology to a companies right to do what they feel is right.

And really? reports of pot smoking vs the demeaning false accusations of Barron being autistic and so much more? Seriously? And now going after a school just because one of Trumps grandchildren attend? This is all a bunch of bullshit and on a scale that I've never seen before.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

So are you saying that unless it's a riot, it's okay? Is there no grey area? Leftists do "shakedowns" all the time on business's, and the business's with nothing real to back it up.

As far as the store boycotts go, I wonder how many of the leftist whackadoos that send the emails and other protest, even shop at some of those a places.

The real power behind the "boycotts" is the leftist media coverage that's puts publicity pressure l.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

That's the thing. These people have openly threatened these companies with picketing and such if they don't pull the Trump merchandise. I think it's a pretty good estimation that if organized picketing ensued, that it would eventually turn into violence given the other peaceful protests we've witnessed.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

All this crying while Breitbart "a right leaning media" has a list posted on it's website of 78 companies that conservatives should boycott. Conservative Millionaire/billionaires have paid for tea party and conservative protests. I have personally seen protests of target after the bathroom debate, of starbucks, of planned parenthood. All GOP backed.

But go ahead keep acting like the sky is falling and this is all new tactics from our politicians and media..... when not a peep of protest(lol) from any of you regarding the GOP/ conservative media backed protests occurred.

You guys are mad that the left has their hands in media??? Do you realize Donald Trump appointed Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist... who prior to that was the executive chair of Breitbart news??? Hypocrisy much?

PARTISAN HACKS FTL
    Last edited by Zinergy; 02-14-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

No one has said the damn sky is falling. It's the tactics that were promised during the campaign from the left. It's beyond a witch hunt. And Brietbart is and has been listed on the Grabyourwallet site and has every right to hit back.

I'm sick of all the bullshit and am voicing my opinion. I'm not going to stop just because you feel the need to tell me what a crybaby you think I am for doing so either. Fuck that.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

You have the right to be mad. Just stop pretending this is a democrat only tactic. It isn't.

And my comments were more directed towards wiley and his fascism comments. If it's fascist from the left... then it is from the right as well.

I just wish Wiley would see that a majority of the stuff he gets upset about the left doing... the right does as well. Yet he either chooses to ignore it when it's coming from "his team" or pretends like it's somehow different when the left does it vs the right. The guys is the king of hypocrisy on this forum.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 02-14-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Gray/ White

Carpy, you truly can not compare the magnitude of the lefts attempt to sabotage businesses if they don't conform to their political ideology to a companies right to do what they feel is right.

And really? reports of pot smoking vs the demeaning false accusations of Barron being autistic and so much more? Seriously? And now going after a school just because one of Trumps grandchildren attend? This is all a bunch of bullshit and on a scale that I've never seen before.
    I said the children attacks is disgusting. Let the kids be kids

Are both not attempts to punish a company over a political ideology?

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    So are you saying that unless it's a riot, it's okay? Is there no grey area? Leftists do "shakedowns" all the time on business's, and the business's with nothing real to back it up.

As far as the store boycotts go, I wonder how many of the leftist whackadoos that send the emails and other protest, even shop at some of those a places.

The real power behind the "boycotts" is the leftist media coverage that's puts publicity pressure l.
    The shake downs happen on both sides
    Yup media pressure got to Chick FIL A didn't it
    For the 100th time I don't care about boycotts as nothing is getting destroyed. If you care so damn much about Ivanka's clothing etc. then go to the boycotted store and buy the boycotted crap people are butt hurt about.
    Oh noes picketting they'll insult you as you go in and out of said stores. If they take it farther than that they should be arrested for assault. This isn't rocket science holy shit

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information