Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 368
Like Tree45Likes

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

This is a discussion on Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by GTP231 That's something youshouldn't have to be schooled on when you're part of the president's cabinet. It's ...

  1. #61
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    That's something youshouldn't have to be schooled on when you're part of the president's cabinet. It's called common sense. But hey he's gonna drain the swamp Had the same thing happened under a Democrat it would be non stop post after post of links about how this is against the law etc...
    Protesting by not buying a clothing line or shopping at a store is non sequitor. Personally that's the protesting I'd rather see than burning down stores and blocking roadways.
    I agree that it is something that she shouldn't have had to be schooled on, even considering she's still being pretty fresh off of the campaign trail constantly having to defend Trump within the MSM interviews... That's why I said slip up. While I'm no fan of hers, but I don't think she's stupid either. And as far as, "if the same thing happened under a Democrat, it would be non stop posts of links about how it's against the law"? You mean like the Benghazi Video lies that no one paid for and no one rioted over? So much BS went down under Obama and no mass boycotts ensued or riots by the right that I can recall offhand.

    And these so-called protests against Ivanka's line, was completely organized. I think we both know that. So it really isn't much better than the organized 'peaceful protests' that turn violent and block roadways.

  2. #62
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    I'm just talking the outrage here.
    Who cares if the Ivanka boycott was an organized protest. I'd still rather see that over the destruction that usually happens. Did you go out and buy her line?
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

  3. #63
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    ...the thing w/ all these so-called "boycotts" by the left is that, really, ...they're the fascists because it's an organized effort to "solicit" the political opinions of all these companies, ..and then they unleash their bullying on the ones that don't comport... it's gone beyond the usual sphere of "boycotting", ..this is the new warfare apparently...

  4. #64
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    My taxes appreciate it over the "peaceful protests."
    I hope you bought your wife some Ivanka line of clothing Wiley.
    They burned a gay man in effigy at Berkley. The facism is obvious as to which side it's on

  5. #65
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I'm just talking the outrage here.
    Who cares if the Ivanka boycott was an organized protest. I'd still rather see that over the destruction that usually happens. Did you go out and buy her line?
    I kind of care because Soros has his mitts everywhere and is funding a large majority of all this crap. And... after he's dead, his son will continue on. I care about all his tentacles spread out all over the world with the sole intent to destruct.

    And no. I own nothing from her line. I'm more a designer jean girl myself

  6. #66
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Obviously Soros got to you as well
    Maybe I'm just cheap but Soros brainwashing idiots to stay out of the high end stores and buying expensive lines that usually look ridiculous is the least of my worries

  7. #67
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,511

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Obviously Soros got to you as well
    Maybe I'm just cheap but Soros brainwashing idiots to stay out of the high end stores and buying expensive lines that usually look ridiculous is the least of my worries
    I think she means he's funding all of the riots by providing training, buses, and more importantly the funds.

    It's the same shit he's done in other countries to bring down governments or crash their economies.

  8. #68
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    My taxes appreciate it over the "peaceful protests."
    I hope you bought your wife some Ivanka line of clothing Wiley.
    They burned a gay man in effigy at Berkley. The facism is obvious as to which side it's on
    ...huh?... what are you driving at?... i think both "methods" are prime examples of the "ends justify the means" opposition by... guess who... "the radical left", ...who are the real fascists, as exemplified... one method is more extreme than the other, ...they need to be opposed and held to account for their destruction and fascism...

  9. #69
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,511

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    Both sides call for boycotts of anything.

    It's just the left do it so much more.


    Honestly as long as it's not a riot who cares? Once they start looting, rioting etc then it is no longer protective free speech and should be prosecuted.


    Law Enforcement needs to start popping off purple dye at these clowns that doesn't come off for weeks. If you can't catch 'em then, you will with that dye.

    Anyone else notice these snowflakes do this shit in left leaning towns. None that I see in states that have Castle Law.

  10. #70
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,397

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...huh?... what are you driving at?... i think both "methods" are prime examples of the "ends justify the means" opposition by... guess who... "the radical left", ...who are the real fascists, as exemplified... one method is more extreme than the other, ...they need to be opposed and held to account for their destruction and fascism...
    Boycotting stores and or a clothing line isn't destructive. It isn't exactly fascist either

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Boycotting is perfectly acceptable form of protesting IMO. Stop being a crybaby about it because it happens to be against the first lady's clothing line. The right boycotts as well. In the past few years the right has boycotted Target, Starbucks, Pepsi, Oreos etc. Hell, there is a list out there of all the companies that have recently decided to not advertise on breibart.... and breibart/conservatives are asking everyone to boycott using them. So often, the things you complain about Obama/the left doing you support the right doing it or make no mention of it.

    Executive orders... couldn't stand when Obama did it, loves when Trump side steps congress.
    Boycotts
    Protesting
    Blocking SCOTUS picks

    Partisan hack FTL wiley
    Last edited by Zinergy; 02-13-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    GTP231 likes this.

  12. #72
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I think she means he's funding all of the riots by providing training, buses, and more importantly the funds.

    It's the same shit he's done in other countries to bring down governments or crash their economies.
    Exactly. Thank you.

  13. #73
    Member CJREX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    701
    Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Both sides call for boycotts of anything.

    It's just the left do it so much more.


    Honestly as long as it's not a riot who cares? Once they start looting, rioting etc then it is no longer protective free speech and should be prosecuted.


    Law Enforcement needs to start popping off purple dye at these clowns that doesn't come off for weeks. If you can't catch 'em then, you will with that dye.

    Anyone else notice these snowflakes do this shit in left leaning towns. None that I see in states that have Castle Law.
    Seems like a lot of the "protests" occur during working hours too.

  14. #74
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Boycotting stores and or a clothing line isn't destructive. It isn't exactly fascist either
    You don't find the Grab Your Wallet group even the slightest bit fascist?

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    The American economy used to be based off of capitalism and free markets. Giving consumers the power to control the market with their wallet. It's actually a very "American" way to protest.

  16. #76
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Boycotting is perfectly acceptable form of protesting IMO. Stop being a crybaby about it because it happens to be against the first lady's clothing line. The right boycotts as well. In the past few years the right has boycotted Target, Starbucks, Pepsi, Oreos etc. Hell, there is a list out there of all the companies that have recently decided to not advertise on breibart.... and breibart/conservatives are asking everyone to boycott using them. So often, the things you complain about Obama/the left doing you support the right doing it or make no mention of it.

    Executive orders... couldn't stand when Obama did it, loves when Trump side steps congress.
    Boycotts
    Protesting
    Blocking SCOTUS picks


    Partisan hack FTL wiley
    ...the way the radical leftists have been going about it is disturbing to say the least, ...they're the ones who are the provocateurs, by demanding companies make political statements, so that they can then "decide" whether or not to bully them if they company doesn't acquiesce to their ridiculous social justice political demands... and what's worse is that now the radical leftists are trying to be "thought police" w/ the boycotts, because it's all about whether you agree w/ this or that, whether you don't hate trump, etc.. ...does the "right" do the in-your-face boycott bullying?... seems like it's more reactionary in terms of how the "right" does boycotts...


    - the trumpster's EOs are basically just saying were enforcing these laws now, ...unlike hussein obama's doing the opposite...


    - there's not been a SCOTUS confirmed in a POTUS final year for decades, ...so not a big upending of tradition there, ..and thankfully for the sake of your liberties, mcconnell did refuse to confirm obama's nominee, ...i think it worked out better now w/ gorsuch


    - protesting? is that the new word for rioting and throwing a fit like a 2-yr old... i don't remember the tea party behaving like terrorists/miscreants... using violence and threats of violence to "block" the free speech of folks like Milo, and many others, particularly at leftist universities IS FACISM...

  17. #77
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28


  18. #78
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    The American economy used to be based off of capitalism and free markets. Giving consumers the power to control the market with their wallet. It's actually a very "American" way to protest.
    ...i think we all agree on that, ...the difference is the "tactics" being employed by the the radical leftists, ...they're the ones sticking their noses into everyone's business to screen out their allies and enemies... most of what they're doing in provocative, rather than reactionary... sorry, but they're the bullies they claim their "enemies" to be..

  19. #79
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    That's how I see it, too

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Don't really care if they are doing it as a reaction or as a bully. It's their right to do so. Punch the bully in the mouth or STFU. The same 2 options everyone faces when dealing with a bully.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss)
    By OKSS in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:50 PM
  2. El President Trump on immigration......
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 04:42 PM
  3. Donald Trump running for President???
    By jrbonds in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 06:41 PM
  4. President Trump: Bush is a Catastrophe
    By eddierox in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 01:42 AM
  5. Nhra and spaz for president and vice president of ls1.
    By Nhra Firebird in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 01:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •