Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

This is a discussion on Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight WOW................ Originally Posted by wileyCoyote ...yep, save the quote, it's rare we'll get that ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    WOW................
    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ...yep, save the quote, it's rare we'll get that level candidness from him in support of the Trumpster
    Not sure why this is shocking?

We are not Obama or Trump Bots. We've both have said we'll call them as we see them.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Yea, not sure what was surprising about that comment from GTP. Now if it was from wiley... that would a shock. That guy can't help but blindly support every single GOP/Trump policy.
    GTP231 likes this.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Carpy wanted Hillary to win so he could have his own bathroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Yea, not sure what was surprising about that comment from GTP. Now if it was from wiley... that would a shock. That guy can't help but blindly support every single GOP/Trump policy.
    Like you supporting Johnson instead of not caring if Hillary would win or not?

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by OKSS View Post
    Like you supporting Johnson instead of not caring if Hillary would win or not?
    I didn't support every single policy Johnson did, and I did criticize him on a few.... such as him supporting forcing the baker to make a cake for a gay couple. Or some of his policies on public school reform. That's the difference. I don't blindly agree with every single policy the candidate I supported believed in. I know and understand there is not going to be a candidate that would do and believe in every single thing I would or believe in. I just picked the candidate who was by far the closest to my beliefs. That in no way means I will blindly support every policy he wants or enacts based off the sole reason that he wants or enacted it. That's not being a free thinker, that's being a yes man, partisan hack.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 02-09-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Haha, he's in luck... there are still a few places that have a 3rd bathroom for Carpys without the government telling them they need to have these bathrooms. I heard from some employees at my work that one of our Kentucky offices has a 3rd bathroom for mid-op trans people.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Your front lawn works just fine
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Gray/ White

WOW................
    Did Wiley admit he made some incorrect predictions about the election?

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    ...with trump, ...it's less about policy, ...more about giving a high voltage shock to the D.C. establishment, and fighting back against the corrupt fake news media... you still don't understand it, ..but it's been said many times.. (his supporters) "don't take what he says literally, but take what he says figuratively"... i had the foresight on it all last year, ...despite the jovial teasing from you and your cohort, ...pretty stark difference between who's been right about the penomenon and who's been wrong about it...

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Did Wiley admit he made some incorrect predictions about the election?
    ...in the very beginning i thought scott walker would be a "strong candidate", ...but i was certainly wrong on that as he really didn't catch on and fizzled out, ...i have no qualms in admitting that, ....however, ...once the trumpster really got roaring in sep/oct 2015, i started shifting to that being "the thing to watch", ...by the time 2016 came around, ..i was feeling fairly good about the trumpster's prospects at winning the nomination, ...and (based on various "quality" sources i'd been following on the internetz) that he had a pretty good chance at winning it all - AGAINST ALL ODDS and AGAINST THE BIGGEST HEADWINDS of anything i've seen in my lifetime...

as for you, ...weren't you wrong on every "prediction" you made in 2016, ...and i mean one after another... one would've thought it somewhat embarrasing, so, perhaps why you kept squirming and not owning up to being wrong... so, i guess we may as well wait in trepedation for your next "predictions" on gary johnson or <insert goofy libertarian candidate here> winning something in 2020...

Gray/ White

How was his land slide victory in New York?
    Hell his land slide overall victory.
    I missed when I said Gary would win

blue
    1999 TransAm

How was his land slide victory in New York?
    Hell his land slide overall victory.
    I missed when I said Gary would win
    ...landslide victory in NY in the primary, ..but alas, not the general... as for gary, ..i recall the exuberance about him making a strong showing, building momentum, etc, ...only, it turned out the trumpster is more renegade than him, more manly than him, and not a complete goof... ...the proof that it was a wasted vote is gary's electoral vote count...

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

as for you, ...weren't you wrong on every "prediction" you made in 2016, ...and i mean one after another... one would've thought it somewhat embarrasing, so, perhaps why you kept squirming and not owning up to being wrong... so, i guess we may as well wait in trepedation for your next "predictions" on gary johnson or <insert goofy libertarian candidate here> winning something in 2020...
    +1............
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Gray/ White

...landslide victory in NY in the primary, ..but alas, not the general... as for gary, ..i recall the exuberance about him making a strong showing, building momentum, etc, ...only, it turned out the trumpster is more renegade than him, more manly than him, and not a complete goof... ...the proof that it was a wasted vote is gary's electoral vote count...
    You said landslide in primary. But alas you give a shot more your claims about being right on every prediction you made and were not. I on the other hand don't give a shot and will continue to point out dumb shit said by all. You usually are foaming at the mouth about democrats so I leave those posts to you. Now I'm off to go find some links about one of the dumb things his advisors daid

- - - Updated - - -

+1............
    Oh look +1 is back for a few days to add his insight

blue
    1999 TransAm

You said landslide in primary. But alas you give a shot more your claims about being right on every prediction you made and were not. I on the other hand don't give a shot and will continue to point out dumb shit said by all. You usually are foaming at the mouth about democrats so I leave those posts to you. Now I'm off to go find some links about one of the dumb things his advisors daid
    ...yeah, but here's the thing... i'm not too proud to admit when i get it wrong, ..and, as i've said times before, i'm not right about everything... but debunking the frothing at the mouth nevertrumpers last year was certainly an enduring highlight ...and, yeah, please keep us up to date on the latest fake news outrage over the trumpster's latest tweet, or the fact that he's trying to actually "enforce laws on the books", ...that way you're sure to be part of the show!

Gray/ White

Because that's what I've been posting
    I see you ignored Conway's commercial for Ivanka's tanking clothing line (political caused or not I'm not going to speculate since I don't understand women's fashion)

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Because that's what I've been posting
    I see you ignored Conway's commercial for Ivanka's tanking clothing line (political caused or not I'm not going to speculate since I don't understand women's fashion)
    While that was clearly against the rules and she's obviously had to be schooled on that, I also see future stumbling here and there from the non-seasoned politician types in Trumps Administration that I think most of us have wanted place in Washington to turn it on it's head, but for me the bigger issue here isn't that little slip up, it's all the boycotts and nonsense going on and the hypocrisy of the tolerant left. Boycotting a company because you don't like the owners daddy is a bit much. Now, had Ivanka herself gone out and done something very controversial, that would be a different story. As far as I can tell, before her father ran for office, she was one of the lefts sweethearts... This whole love trumps hate thing is a joke.

I'll tell you, Savage can't stand Conway at all though. Not one little bit

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

I just loved the irony of how the left push and I even believe voted for him in the primaries soley just to have him go against Hillary thinking he would never win.

New example of be careful what you wish for.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403 built, breaking it in , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, Monster Stg 4 Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, UMI: SFC, PHB, LCA's, LCA Relocation Brackets & TA, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/4.10 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    While that was clearly against the rules and she's obviously had to be schooled on that, I also see future stumbling here and there from the non-seasoned politician types in Trumps Administration that I think most of us have wanted place in Washington to turn it on it's head, but for me the bigger issue here isn't that little slip up, it's all the boycotts and nonsense going on and the hypocrisy of the tolerant left. Boycotting a company because you don't like the owners daddy is a bit much. Now, had Ivanka herself gone out and done something very controversial, that would be a different story. As far as I can tell, before her father ran for office, she was one of the lefts sweethearts... This whole love trumps hate thing is a joke.

I'll tell you, Savage can't stand Conway at all though. Not one little bit
    That's something youshouldn't have to be schooled on when you're part of the president's cabinet. It's called common sense. But hey he's gonna drain the swamp Had the same thing happened under a Democrat it would be non stop post after post of links about how this is against the law etc...
    Protesting by not buying a clothing line or shopping at a store is non sequitor. Personally that's the protesting I'd rather see than burning down stores and blocking roadways.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Personally that's the protesting I'd rather see than burning down stores and blocking roadways.
    Hard to believe that statement came from a Johnson supporter. I thought you guys were all for civil liberties and such? They are just expressing there opinions in their own way which just about seems to be the norm anymore. Surely you wouldn't support a republican view and want to charge people who are expressing their opinions in such a way with a crime.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information