Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

This is a discussion on Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; The court started with 3. Why do we even need 9? I'm still skeptical about what he'll do with his ...

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

The court started with 3. Why do we even need 9?

I'm still skeptical about what he'll do with his 4 years but he's off to a better start than I expected
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I am pretty sure the GOP is already complaining about the DNC blocking the SCOTUS pick. It's just more games from both sides. The GOP spent the last year+ blocking Obama's picks.... now it's the Dems turn. And the GOPs turn to complain about it.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/df587c75...am90o1_500.png
    the games politicians play.....and they all sit around scratching their heads trying to figure out what Trump's secret was to get elected. People are just tired of this kinda shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Yep, that's why he won. Like I said before even though I didn't vote for or support Trump I still felt good the day after the election. Watching that crooked woman's campaign, that lied and cheated it's way to the party nomination fall to pieces. Watching the career politicians on both sides lose there shit was quite fun.
    SMWS6TA likes this.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

I think alot of the GOP are starting to come around too. Especially after his SCOTUS pick.

Arctic White, red/gray

Like they have a choice. They have a President who ran with an R next his name. They would be complete fools to not utilize him.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Yep, that's why he won. Like I said before even though I didn't vote for or support Trump I still felt good the day after the election. Watching that crooked woman's campaign, that lied and cheated it's way to the party nomination fall to pieces. Watching the career politicians on both sides lose there shit was quite fun.
    yeah....that's been one of the major highlights of this whole thing. Watching her fall apart, the vagina hat rallies, the LGBTQRSTUV people shit bricks, the illegals and families of illegals shit bricks, the media shit bricks, ect ect. Pretty soon there will be enough bricks to build a really good shit house.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by OKSS View Post
    I think alot of the GOP are starting to come around too. Especially after his SCOTUS pick.
    hopefully they get their heads out of their ass and start having his back a little bit. He has enough people against him at this point to not have his own team helping him out. I don't understand what's so hard about it for them. He repeatedly said he was going to do all these things and he still won the election so it's pretty obvious the voters support his ideas. He's also not letting grass grow under his feet either......he's already getting shit done and ruffling feathers. Maybe they're just not used to people actually keep campaign promises?

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

yeah....that's been one of the major highlights of this whole thing. Watching her fall apart, the vagina hat rallies, the LGBTQRSTUV people shit bricks, the illegals and families of illegals shit bricks, the media shit bricks, ect ect. Pretty soon there will be enough bricks to build a really good shit house.
    Maybe those bricks are what they are going to be using to build the wall?

And now some democrats are worried that if they remain in a perpetual state of outrage over everything Trump does, they will be seen as the boy who cried wolf.

Outraged
    Demanding something free on top of a discount is just being a Democrat

BRR
    2002 SS LE

hopefully they get their heads out of their ass and start having his back a little bit. He has enough people against him at this point to not have his own team helping him out. I don't understand what's so hard about it for them. He repeatedly said he was going to do all these things and he still won the election so it's pretty obvious the voters support his ideas. He's also not letting grass grow under his feet either......he's already getting shit done and ruffling feathers. Maybe they're just not used to people actually keep campaign promises?
    Hard working, blue-collar people absolutely love his politically incorrect, no filter bashing of the media, other governments, etc. Politicians are so used to having someone in there that does things behind peoples backs, worried about peoples feelings, putting on a good show for the media, etc. that their heads are spinning. GOP is starting to realize that a good majority of republicans are a fan of what he is doing and how he's doing it and if they get behind him, they can secure more votes in the future for a number of positions.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...Trumpster does stuff his way, and he's got cajones to call out the frauds and scoundrels in the fake news media, the d.c. "establishment", et al.. it's a godsend! he's going to wear them out at the pace he's going, they can't keep the perpetual riots up forever in defense to his every word and action, ...they'll put themselves into cardiac arrest eventually...

i love it!

blue
    1999 TransAm

case in point:

Democrats can barely keep up with their problems with Trump, raising some to wonder if their perpetual opposition is undermining a more focused message.
    Democrats’ Permanent Outrage at Donald Trump | Politics | US News

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Agreed. To add to that list - watching the liberal masses instantly transform into the very "ists" they had been decrying for 8 years. If Trump leaves office having accomplished nothing more than showing the world that the "progressive" movement is made up of nothing more than hypocrisy, then he will still have done the world a great service, and honestly, he'll be one of the better presidents of the modern age.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

trump could work on a few things.....like that filter. I'm one of the most filterless people around. I have a habit of pretty much telling people what's on my mind. I do however realize there's a time and place for that. I don't go to a funeral and talk about what a piece of shit the guy was.....I save that for after the funeral. Time and place.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

trump could work on a few things.....like that filter. I'm one of the most filterless people around. I have a habit of pretty much telling people what's on my mind. I do however realize there's a time and place for that. I don't go to a funeral and talk about what a piece of shit the guy was.....I save that for after the funeral. Time and place.
    Anytime or anyplace the media is around would be a good start.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

+1 ..............
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

why wait till after a funeral? I tell 'em straight to their face.....

Arctic White, red/gray

It's easy when their dead.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

They're

SMWS6TA likes this.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    he's off to a better start than I expected

WOW................

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    WOW................
    ...yep, save the quote, it's rare we'll get that level candidness from him in support of the Trumpster

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information