Page 1 of 18 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

This is a discussion on Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump within the Political / Debate Forum forums, part of the Almost Anything Goes category; Seems to be quite the protest from almost all of hollywood against trump......what do you think is causing this?.....what are ...

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Cool Celebrities/Media Vs El President Trump

Seems to be quite the protest from almost all of hollywood against trump......what do you think is causing this?.....what are your thoughts........

BRR
    2002 SS LE

90% of Hollywood are entitled, nim-witted morons so they must pander to the people that support them which are for the most part are Democrats and lazy unemployed people who spend their unemployment money on taking their "BAE's" to the movies.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    Seems to be quite the protest from almost all of hollywood against trump......what do you think is causing this?.....what are your thoughts........
    ...not that complicated:

1) they're overpaid thespians that subscribe to far left orthodoxies - open borders, the "oppression olympics", hug trees, hate key parts of constitution, feminism, revisionist history (indoctrination), etc, etc...

2) they're the tip of the spear of "snowflakes" syndrome

3) they're elitists, and hate regular folks who they see as "deplorable"

4) their industry isn't doing so well...

5) mental illness...

6) realizing there is "diversity of thought" across america, ...not just their elitist cocoon..

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Taking pointers from the Hollywood crowd regarding how the Government is suppose to work is like Politicians telling Hollywood how to make movies and act.

Most of these ppl I consider the same as sock puppets.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Oh I forgot to watch the whatever the fuck awards that were on yet again. Been missing Extra etc again too. So what are they saying?
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Navy Blue Metallic

Trump = Evil....

In the end do we really care?

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Oh I forgot to watch the whatever the fuck awards that were on yet again. Been missing Extra etc again too. So what are they saying?
    ..did they even get around to giving out awards?... on the "awards" show?...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah, awards that they give to each other

They all live in the world of make believe. They are highly overpaid for it, too.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Just when I thought that Ashton Kutcher was coming around. Guess I'll have to stop watching The Ranch on Netflix. Which I actually found rather entertaining. Maybe because of Sam Elliot

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    ..did they even get around to giving out awards?... on the "awards" show?...
    I've never watched any of them. Who knows what they do at them

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Just when I thought that Ashton Kutcher was coming around. Guess I'll have to stop watching The Ranch on Netflix. Which I actually found rather entertaining. Maybe because of Sam Elliot
    That alone is reason enough for me not to watch regardless of what he said at an award show

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Trump stands zero chance against the media. No matter what he does you're only going to hear the negatives and some of that will be falsely reported. The state of our news outlets is embarrassing at best. They don't report the news.....They report the news with a bias.
    Hollywood actors know shit about shit. They live in such a distorted world that it's impossible for them to understand how the real world works.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Trump stands zero chance against the media. No matter what he does you're only going to hear the negatives and some of that will be falsely reported. The state of our news outlets is embarrassing at best. They don't report the news.....They report the news with a bias.
    Hollywood actors know shit about shit. They live in such a distorted world that it's impossible for them to understand how the real world works.
    ..."trump stands zero chance against the media"????? ...he beat all of their biased a$$es in the biggest upset in political history, ...the trumpster is doing just fine the "news media" is now known as the "fake news media", ...everyday that meme becomes more pervasive, ...their "gig" is up...

BRR
    2002 SS LE

While the media will still persuade more people just because more people see it, a good portion of the country now knows that most of the mainstream media is a bunch of crybaby leftists who got T-bagged on Nov. 8.

Navy Blue Metallic

What most ppl in the media don't understand is Trump isn't playing by their rules. He's able to bypass them and get his msg out just from Twitter. He's so much more effective then O ever was.

With 2-3 tweets he can have the media spinning their wheels talking for hours on whatever he says and never has to release a press release. Then when it comes time for the press briefings they demand answers and it is then that his Press Sec can put out all the details. Kinda brilliant if you look at it without bias.

Still not a fan of him but watching him fuck with the media is pretty entertaining.

SCOTUS pick seems pretty good choice. But we won't truly know until he gets a few cases with his ruling to see if he isn't another Roberts.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

I'm not sure which channel I was watching, but it said in April there will be 2 cases go before the SCOTUS. 1) All federally funded schools must have a transgender restroom. 2) A group of catholics were using a bunch of tires to outline a softball field and the EPA took exception.

Navy Blue Metallic

On the tire issue I wonder if Trump will take a page out of O's playbook. By that I mean have the AG going before the court not even try to defend it.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I really don't see how #2 should make it to the SCOTUS. It's a pretty silly subject to go to the highest court in the land IMO.

The question is though will Trump have a new SCOTUS judge in place by April? The dems seem to be resisting.

BRR
    2002 SS LE

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I really don't see how #2 should make it to the SCOTUS. It's a pretty silly subject to go to the highest court in the land IMO.

The question is though will Trump have a new SCOTUS judge in place by April? The dems seem to be resisting.

I don't think they are going to resist Trumps pick too hard this go around, but will wait till the next go around when it will REALLY swing the courts in favor of the Republicans. I can see Trump getting at least one more pick before his first term is up.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I am pretty sure the GOP is already complaining about the DNC blocking the SCOTUS pick. It's just more games from both sides. The GOP spent the last year+ blocking Obama's picks.... now it's the Dems turn. And the GOPs turn to complain about it.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/df587c75...am90o1_500.png

Page 1 of 18 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information