LABOR DAY CHALLENGE - 2 Days 2 Auto-X Courses
This is a discussion on LABOR DAY CHALLENGE - 2 Days 2 Auto-X Courses within the Road Racing / AutoX forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Akron Sports Car Club Autocross 1st Labor Day Weekend Challenge - August 31st, 2008 NOTE: Updated Information this is no ...
08-19-2008, 06:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- North Olmsted, OH
Navy Blue Metallic
- 2000 Camaro Z28
LABOR DAY CHALLENGE - August 31st Cleveland Area
Akron Sports Car Club Autocross 1st Labor Day Weekend Challenge - August 31st, 2008
NOTE: Updated Information this is no longer 2 day event! we will do a morning session and an afternoon session
10705 Northfield Rd
Northfield, OH 44067
- Run Work Order to be decided at event
- Anticipate 10+ Runs
- Restrooms/Drinks available inside Northfield Park, and Drinks Also available at concession stand
- 7:00AM - Course Setup
- 7:30 - 8:45 - Tech & Safety Inspection Held where GRID would be (Unless you have an Annual NORA Tech Sticker, ALL cars and helmets will be inspected... Please have your car cleaned out i.e. NO loose items, Helmet in Car, and your Numbers/Class Magnets on)
- 8:45 - Rookie/Beginner Course Walk
- 9:00 - MANDATORY Drivers Meeting at the trailer (If you are not present during meeting you will be excluded.)
- 9:15 - Morning Session, First Car Off!
- -:-- - After Morning Session finishes, course adjustment for Afternoon, Hour break inc. Course walks, adjustments, lunch, etc.
- -:-- - Afternoon Session, First Car Off!
- After Event Finishes go out to eat either at Winking Lizard or TBA
Save Money! Pre-register now Pre-register now: http://www.axtime.com/preregister.php?Club=8 - Pre-Registration closes the Friday of the Event
- Pre-registered NORA Members: $35
- Pre-registered NON-NORA Members: $45
- Walk-up NORA Members: $40
- Walk-up NON-NORA Members: $50
- One-Time Rookie/Beginner Entrance Fee $35*
* Denotes Rookie/Beginner MUST only run in the Rookie Class, Attend Novice Walk, and will be paired up with an experienced course worker.
Last edited by Killer_bluebird; 08-25-2008 at 12:20 PM.2000 NBM Camaro Z28
SLP Lid & K&N, AHR Headers + 3" catted Y and Mangaflow, !EGR, !AIR, BMR CM STB, ST Front 35mm and Hellwig Adj. Rear 22mm Swaybar, Adj. Rod/Rod PHB, Koni SA's, Ground Control Springs & Adj. Ride height, and HPTuners.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Ed Blown Vert in forum GTOReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2007, 07:30 AM
By Ed Blown Vert in forum Camaro / SSReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2007, 06:50 AM