White
    01 Camaro 6speed

What would be my MPH?

Well ive been using some calculators online but id like to ask some people that have had experience at the track and get there opinions. I have 335 rwhp and about 349 rwtq and with me in the car it weighs about 3650 lbs. I know on the E.T i would probably be about 12.9 with a really good driver and good traction but what would be my MPH, what have you guys done with about the same mods. I dont remember were but ive seen stock LS1 M6 cars run about 106-107 but when i put my numbers on those calculators the most i can go with what ive got is 105-106 with my RWHP.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 02-26-2009 at 07:21 AM.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

White
    2002 Z28

I run with a guy at the track that has almost the exact same mods that you have. He has a 2000 SS with headers, no tune, Magnaflow catback, ported TB, descreened MAFS, throttle body bypass, a lid and the FRAM. He's also an M6.

He traps in the high 107's to low 108's. To be fair the track we run at most of the time isn't known for record speed or times.

I've run my car at Orlando Speedworld and gotten 107-108 traps with it and then gone to say a Gainesville and picked up 1-2 mph.

My guess is low side mid 108 to a high side of low 111 for your car.

Black
    99 Formula

When mine had 331@ the wheel it ran 107-108 consistant with a couple runs breaking 109.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

If i could run 109mph without LT's im pretty happy with that, i think with LT's i should be able to run 111mph. My friend has a new E92 M3 and he says he will smoke me pretty bad, i actually dont doubt him at all because they are hella fast. He says he can run 111-112mph so that being said i wont stand a chance. Gotta put in some LT's, ORY and a re-tune and see what happens then.

There are so many variables, the most of which is DA. It will affect your MPH from 1 hour to the next.
    The closer to sea level you are the more advantage you have. But keeping track of DA is the most important if you want to compare MPH, this will help you tune as well.

The DA can jump 6-700 feet in just an hour, and that can slow you down as much as 1 mph.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I was watchin 2 vidz on youtube, the 1st video was a SS Camaro M6 with the same mods i have and has 331 RWHP versus a E39 M5 and pulls on it fairly easy, M5 had a few mods himself. The same M5 the SS beat pulls on the new M3. The gears on the SS really help it out because they do a before and after mods comparison vs the M5, im sure the other mods helped as well.

Here is the 1st vid of a couple of races SS vs M5

Here is another vid of the same M5 going up against a new M3 the M5 is pretty quick, gotta give it respect, i spoke to the owner and he is an a** though putting down LS1's. Either way his car is fast.

Thread Information