Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What can my ss do?

This is a discussion on What can my ss do? within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I guess we'll never know. Most of the time when I ask questions people have intelligent answers. for now I ...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I guess we'll never know. Most of the time when I ask questions people have intelligent answers. for now I don't have the most confidence in my clutch, so I'll be waiting until I upgrade it to go back to the track.
    Thanks anyways

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Your car could run anywhere from a 13.0-14.5. Depends on driver, depends on car, depends on da, depends on alot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post

I guess we'll never know. Most of the time when I ask questions people have intelligent answers. for now I don't have the most confidence in my clutch, so I'll be waiting until I upgrade it to go back to the track.
    Thanks anyways
    ill tell you one thing, your drivetrain loves those 2.2 60ft times. our cars are weak so the better your 60ft, the worse off the rear.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Hello !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bene View Post
    You'll run 14.9 @ 95 MPH. Your car is a turd until you prove it worthiness. That is no fucking excuse. I went to memphis TN to run my car in 1/4 because AR don't believe in 1/4 tracks apparently. Yeah that is about 2 1/2 hours drive from my house to see my car run 13.1s @ 106.8 MPH.

My point is STOP making threads of "what would..." and stop making excuses of not having a dyno shop or a track for your car to run or dyno nearby. If you REALLY want to know you SS potential, YOU will make yourself a drive to these appropriate places and find it out for yourself. Guesses don't mean shit.
    THIS SITE IS FOR TALK ABOUT CARS WE LOVE. I HAVE LEARNED ALOT IN A SHORT TIME BE ASKING WHY AND HOW. YOU R NOT MUCH OF A CAR LOVER. KEEP IT REAL BRO

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by bene View Post
    You'll run 14.9 @ 95 MPH. Your car is a turd until you prove it worthiness. That is no fucking excuse. I went to memphis TN to run my car in 1/4 because AR don't believe in 1/4 tracks apparently. Yeah that is about 2 1/2 hours drive from my house to see my car run 13.1s @ 106.8 MPH.

My point is STOP making threads of "what would..." and stop making excuses of not having a dyno shop or a track for your car to run or dyno nearby. If you REALLY want to know you SS potential, YOU will make yourself a drive to these appropriate places and find it out for yourself. Guesses don't mean shit.
    Relax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information