Black
    2000 Trans Am

Terminator Shootout MIR October 17, 2009

Hello all,

I am passing on this information because I think it is an excellent opportunity to show case some of our cars. Normally this is a Cobra only event however, they are opening this up to other makes for classes outside the 03/04 Cobra Shootout. For more information please contact Rodney Hill at 708-476-6096. Thanks in advance!

Ron

The Second Annual Terminator Shootout Track Rental will be held this year on Saturday, October 17th from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. at Maryland International Raceway (MIR) in Budds Creek, Maryland. Goal this year is to have 60 Terminators! Last year the DA was -209 when we started racing and we had an unseasonably warm day. Hope for at least -500 this year!

The Terminator Shootout is limited to 03/04' Cobras only. Once again there will be three racing classes: 1) Eaton only - IRS, Solid Axle, Manual, Auto, and 2) Open - Eaton with spray, Twin screw, Turbo, or Centrifigul, 3) Bracket class (Non Terminators welcome this year!!!). Winners will receive a $250 cash prize in each class, (still looking for a couple of sponsors!).

Cost will be $40 for racing and $15 for spectators. Once again, screened UnderArmour event T-Shirts (Blue or Maroon this year....), will be available for sale at the event for $20 per shirt. The MACA membership will assist our out of town guests with lodging if so desired.

We will be using a Full Sportsman Tree for all racing classes. There will be a 2 to 2.5 hour test and tune period prior to the start of the class racing, (Great time for personal records or......More!). Eaton and Open classes will alternate through each round until there is a winner in each class. The Bracket class will follow shortly after for anyone that would like to participate. Cost is $40 for the day for all classes

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I'd like to go but I'll be working.

Thread Information