Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Stock C5 vs. my WS6

This is a discussion on Stock C5 vs. my WS6 within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; O.... and btw... that is a base model T/A... not a ws6 model... against your god almight covette that i ...

  1. #101
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    O.... and btw... that is a base model T/A... not a ws6 model... against your god almight covette that i am soooooooo jealous of... haha

    he seriously thinks that i am mad at myself for not buying a vette or ws6.....

  2. #102
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    i will say this again... you said you would ship your car and yourself here... by all means this is a call out!!!!!



    !!!!!!!COME RACE ME!!!!!!!

    any amount of money you would like.. balls to the walls, your race.... ill even spot you 10 or so lengths if we run a 1/4 or more! ill give you 5 if you run me in the 1/8!!! and i promise i will still put a bus on you my friend....

    go play with your gm buddy...

  3. #103
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    just in case......


    http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...mula.jpg:true:


    and you cant say this is hear say... this is a fact.... and again you have showed us NOOOOO proof of anything... i have shown you proof and fact after fact....
    i love it!


    you starting to feel a little idiotic yet... hell there is even a mod making fun at you!

  4. #104
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,520

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    just in case......


    http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...mula.jpg:true:


    and you cant say this is hear say... this is a fact.... and again you have showed us NOOOOO proof of anything... i have shown you proof and fact after fact....
    i love it!


    you starting to feel a little idiotic yet... hell there is even a mod making fun at you!
    don't bring me into this......I'm not making fun of anyone. Just stating that there's really no measurable differences between the f-bodies car to car and year to year.

  5. #105
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    don't bring me into this......I'm not making fun of anyone. Just stating that there's really no measurable differences between the f-bodies car to car and year to year.
    damn it, close enough! haha... ok......

    even the mods know you are wrong about some of the statements you have made in some of your previous posts.

  6. #106
    Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,250

    Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

    Hey uh... I go to SIU-Edwardsville.. And Alton is like 10 miles from here... I have a stock Z.. What do you think...

    Edit: I have a K&N Filter
    Last edited by LS1Powerhouse; 10-21-2008 at 01:44 AM.

  7. #107
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Powerhouse View Post
    Hey uh... I go to SIU-Edwardsville.. And Alton is like 10 miles from here... I have a stock Z.. What do you think...

    Edit: I have a K&N Filter
    hehe, how much you want to bet this race NEVER happens!!!!

  8. #108
    Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,250

    Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    hehe, how much you want to bet this race NEVER happens!!!!
    Hell I'll do it... I'm down for tomorrow... Well I guess it would be today... I'm an A4 but I can drive it... I'll even have a camera man.

    Also to "getcha01" ... Is there any way we can get a picture of your drag slip? I'm sure running that good of a time "stock" would inspire you to keep such a thing.

  9. #109
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Powerhouse View Post
    Hell I'll do it... I'm down for tomorrow... Well I guess it would be today... I'm an A4 but I can drive it... I'll even have a camera man.

    Also to "getcha01" ... Is there any way we can get a picture of your drag slip? I'm sure running that good of a time "stock" would inspire you to keep such a thing.
    im not saying you wont do it.. im saying he wont.....

    btw, even if you beat him... your chick is fuglier than his is.... hahahahhaha


    again mine is in the GF thread.. and thats a bad pic..

  10. #110
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    too much stupidity going on in this thread to let it go on. i'll be back later to ban some people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stock headers, stock (GM) cats, y pipe custom fitted for LM1
    By az gt eater in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 01:48 AM
  3. FS: Stock 4-16x8 polished rims w/ stock eagle tires
    By Long Beach in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 11:11 PM
  4. FS: Stock 4-16x8 polished rims w/ stock eagle tires
    By Long Beach in forum Western Members
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •