Predict my 1/4??

This is a discussion on Predict my 1/4?? within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Ok guys i gotta 98 WS6. Although its a bit cold right now i dont have the time to track ...

Awaiting Activation

Predict my 1/4??

Ok guys i gotta 98 WS6. Although its a bit cold right now i dont have the time to track it. I will in the summer though. What do u think ill run?? Mods are..... Lid w/ filter, 80mm BBK TB, LS6 intake, gears (411) LS1 Edit, Loudmouth, KOOKS LT's w/ KOOKS Y PIPE, and a short shift. Im a pretty good driver and know and handle the power of my car. Feedbacks are greatly appreciated.

PS what will i run if i throw in a FM14???

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BLKbandit98
    Ok guys i gotta 98 WS6. Although its a bit cold right now i dont have the time to track it. I will in the summer though. What do u think ill run?? Mods are..... Lid w/ filter, 80mm BBK TB, LS6 intake, gears (411) LS1 Edit, Loudmouth, KOOKS LT's w/ KOOKS Y PIPE, and a short shift. Im a pretty good driver and know and handle the power of my car. Feedbacks are greatly appreciated.

If you can hook off the line you should be low 12's maybe high 11's

Awaiting Activation
    Is that before or after the cam install?? I heard stories of bone stock LS1's hitting low 12's in the 1/4 stock.

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKbandit98

If you have street tires, anywhere from 12.5 to 13.1..... If you have ETs, then anywhere from low 12s to high 12s.... I've seen tooooons of fbodys with your exact mods, and the numbers I posted is what they run all day long...(sometimes slower, depending on the driver)

Thread Information