Results 1 to 16 of 16

okc pees thunder valley this friday

This is a discussion on okc pees thunder valley this friday within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; if the weather is good ill be there in my stock ss my buddy should also be there making a ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    Cool okc pees thunder valley this friday

    if the weather is good ill be there in my stock ss

    my buddy should also be there making a few passes in his sts turbo camaro

    look for two pweter ss camaros and come say whats up

    see ya there

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    my names logan btw

    bone stock 2002 m6 12.9 @ 108 woooohoooo!!!!!!
    bone stock 1999 m6 TA 13.4 @ 104 2.1 60' Still has a little more in her!

  3. #3
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    ill see a there bro

  4. #4
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    if the weather is good ill be there in my stock ss

    my buddy should also be there making a few passes in his sts turbo camaro

    look for two pweter ss camaros and come say whats up

    see ya there
    btw make that 3 pewter camaros and what time u going

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    probably around 7ish idk

  6. #6
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    probably around 7ish idk
    ok cool i get off at 9 so ill shoot up there after that

  7. #7
    She-Member jrbonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Central OK
    Posts
    782

    2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

    My friends are going thought we might come also. I have the red RAM air with Texas plates.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by jodibonds View Post
    My friends are going thought we might come also. I have the red RAM air with Texas plates.
    coolio

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    it was nice meetin a few of yall last night...even tho there was about a million pewter ss camaros out i didnt know who to talk to...lol

  10. #10
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    it was nice meetin a few of yall last night...even tho there was about a million pewter ss camaros out i didnt know who to talk to...lol
    no kidding man the only way i knew yours from the other one that looked JUST like it was the grill that was the only difference but that was definately a good time especially when that stupid ass ford guy was talking so much shit on that grand national but "couldnt" get his car out lol how convenient

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    no kidding man the only way i knew yours from the other one that looked JUST like it was the grill that was the only difference but that was definately a good time especially when that stupid ass ford guy was talking so much shit on that grand national but "couldnt" get his car out lol how convenient
    lol thats just ol charles he's like that 24/7...i think its funny...but hes always on my side so it helps cuz he probaly the best crap talker ever...he had the kid so scared

    edit: his car was there...he was just sayin it wasn't...he would of spanked the buick he was just tryin to get the kid to race a slower car
    Last edited by SSIZZLN; 10-30-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  12. #12
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    lol thats just ol charles he's like that 24/7...i think its funny...but hes always on my side so it helps cuz he probaly the best crap talker ever...he had the kid so scared

    edit: his car was there...he was just sayin it wasn't...he would of spanked the buick he was just tryin to get the kid to race a slower car
    what do you mean race a slower car?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    what do you mean race a slower car?
    cuz his car is way faster then the buick he was tryin to give the kid a chance

  14. #14
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    cuz his car is way faster then the buick he was tryin to give the kid a chance
    i see i didnt really get the whole story just heard a couple people talking lots of shit to each other

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    oklahoma city
    Posts
    126

    Pewter & Mystic Teal!
    2002 CAMARO SS & 1999 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    i see i didnt really get the whole story just heard a couple people talking lots of shit to each other
    thats usually what it ends up being anyways...when i had my mustang i called him out alot...but he never came to race me...for some reason he reallly thought is 11.8 5 speed 5.0 was faster then my mid 10s auto mustang lol...oh well i like having him around, hes too funny

  16. #16
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIZZLN View Post
    thats usually what it ends up being anyways...when i had my mustang i called him out alot...but he never came to race me...for some reason he reallly thought is 11.8 5 speed 5.0 was faster then my mid 10s auto mustang lol...oh well i like having him around, hes too funny
    yeah at first i thought he was drunk or something lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. First time on track at Thunder Valley outside OKC
    By werewolf in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 01:24 AM
  2. Thunder valley again okies!!!!!!!!
    By WICKEDLS1 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 07:39 AM
  3. Thunder Valley
    By Mookz1 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 08:09 PM
  4. Any OKIES up for Thunder Valley in a few weeks
    By WICKEDLS1 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:36 PM
  5. Thunder Valley
    By 1SSWFO in forum Eastern Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •