Cool Official LSx shootout thread for Memphis TN, Oct 11-14 2007

please post in here if you are going...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

GM High-Tech Performance Magazine, LS1Tech.Com and Fastest Street Car
    Sponsor Tours to the GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout at NMCA World Finals

Santa Ana, CA – The NMCA is pleased to announce that there will be two official tours driving to the 1st Annual GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout that will take place at the NMCA World Finals in Memphis, TN, Oct. 11-14, 2007. The NMCA World Finals, the final stop of the NMCA Edelbrock Drag Racing Series, will be “the” event to attend for late-model LSX racers and enthusiasts.

Both tours to the LSX Shootout will be presented and covered by GM High-Tech Performance Magazine, LS1Tech.Com and Fastest Street Car Magazine. All tour participants (driver and passengers) will receive an LSX goodie bag that includes an official LSX t-shirt, all-metal NMCA license plate, decals, catalogs, and much more! All LSX tour participants will also be eligible for a free raffle with awesome performance prizes and will have a chance to meet the staff from GM High-Tech Performance, LS1Tech.Com and Fastest Street Car.

Midwest LSX enthusiasts can join the Chicago to Memphis tour that will depart from the Hampton Inn (815-725-2424, ask for LSX room block) in Joliet, Illinois, on Thursday, Oct. 11th, at 9:00 AM. Registration will be from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM and the raffle will be held from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. This tour will drive south towards Memphis with an approximate arrival time of 6:00 PM in Memphis. The tour will end at Plantation Oaks, the official host hotel of the NMCA World Finals (901-872-8000, ask for NMCA room block), which is right near the track.

Southern LSX fanatics can participate in the Dallas to Memphis tour that will depart from the Hampton Inn (972-329-3100, ask for LSX room block) in Mesquite, Texas, on Thursday, Oct. 11th, at 9:30 AM. Registration will be from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM and the raffle will be held from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. This tour will drive northeast towards Memphis with an approximate arrival time of 5:00 PM. The tour will end at Plantation Oaks, the official host hotel of the NMCA World Finals (901-872-8000, ask for NMCA room block), which is right near the track.

A BBQ dinner will be provided to all tour participants at Plantation Oaks. Drive your car on the tour or trailer it…all are welcome!

For more information on the LSX Tours or the LSX Shootout, please log on to www.nmcadigital.com/lsx , or call 714-444-2426.
    Last edited by djvaly; 09-11-2007 at 08:03 AM.

Hey It's really bad to say that i missed that official tours driving to the 1st Annual GM Performance because i was not in Memphis but now i'm back so whenever will be the next tour will held please let me know also or PM me.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I don't see anything for the east coast. Englishtown is a great track.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Thread Information