Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LS1 vs GT

This is a discussion on LS1 vs GT within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; That wasn't your point, and you can't admit that you were wrong because you still haven't done it - even ...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

That wasn't your point, and you can't admit that you were wrong because you still haven't done it - even though we all know better (just makes you look worse. Sorry).

We got it though. Have a nice day.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

BLKCLOUD, you are purposly picking a fight and having absolutly nothing better to do with yourself. Your making youself look bad by reading some of my posts and then using some of what you read to make yourself look good, which has been very obvious from the get go since you dont like to be proven wrong. Im sure when you say i know we all know better you mean the hundreds if not thousands of members that posted on this subject or just a couple who dont like what i have to say and proved my point. Past posts i havent been rude to you in anyway and your completely blowing it way out there. This subject im done with as i called it in my last post but again since your such a great person and a true gentlemen made a smart a** comment about me being wrong and OFCOURSE you being right, wow what a suprise there. Keep on preaching how wrong i am and how bad i look, im sure the people in Knoxville will all hate me because of you and the LS1 community since im soo wrong and your soo right and im such a bad person and make myself look really bad, im sure your sorry, lol.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 06-30-2009 at 06:34 PM.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I'll do that. Thanks for the advice.

Have a great night!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

I think we'll all have good nights if we stop talking about something so little as terminology....and start talking about how much Ford sucks!

oh...sorry...that was a little loud. Truth is....my most favorite car...is a Ford....I know...I need help. but the Ford GT...is a dang sexy car.

Do people on here actually like the 05-10+ mustang body style? performance aside...just the body itself.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

It's ok, but too big & heavy for my taste. The sad thing is, its actually smaller and lighter than its two current competitors. That sucks.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    It's ok, but too big & heavy for my taste. The sad thing is, its actually smaller and lighter than its two current competitors. That sucks.
    I like the old Fox, and the 99-04....but the new mustang just looks like a porker!

but yeah, you're right. it is smaller and lighter. But i have a feeling it's also the least safe to be in if in a crash.

Have you noticed the rear end on the 2010 model? it looks like someone rear-ended the car.

Click for full size

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Only stangs i really liked was the termi's, modded up they are very respectable. The new ones i have to agree they look a bit too big, i sat in one as a passenger and when the guy went WOT it pulled very well to my suprise. I actually for a minute thought damn why is it everytime i sit in another car mine always feels slower, lol.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    ...Have you noticed the rear end on the 2010 model? it looks like someone rear-ended the car.
    The redesign of the front for 2010 I think was very good. The rear? Yuk.
    Last edited by BLKCLOUD; 07-01-2009 at 08:49 AM.

silver
    2002 ws6

hopefully if ford releases a 400hp 5.0 it will prompt gm to make the z28...

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

^ they wont make the z-28 its a pipe dream and the closest thing to it will be if Hennesey distributes their cars through dealers. Why do you care about the z-28, if it comes out itll cost 100k dollars and does that really compare to the cobra or the mustang? Sure itll stomp the shit out of either one of them and make them look like little kiddy toys but who is going to buy it?

Further more, how is GM going to go about convincing their share holders looking at Gas innovation to let them produce the car? Thats like saying the Trans Am was gonna come back out for so many years and itll never happen now. I think the ls7 car might come out but i dont think they will shame the z-28 emblem by stamping the car with it, they will stamp it as a SS like all their other cars they stamp a SS on and offer it as a option. I think honestly what they will do to beat the mustang is throw a different cam in the car and make the hood scoop functional to pick up some more HP and get it close to 450 or 475 and call it a day. Mustang owners cant drive anyway so i dunno what your all worried about.
    Last edited by 95camaroZNC; 07-01-2009 at 08:04 AM.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    ^ they wont make the z-28 its a pipe dream and the closest thing to it will be if Hennesey distributes their cars through dealers. Why do you care about the z-28, if it comes out itll cost 100k dollars and does that really compare to the cobra or the mustang? Sure itll stomp the shit out of either one of them and make them look like little kiddy toys but who is going to buy it?

Further more, how is GM going to go about convincing their share holders looking at Gas innovation to let them produce the car? Thats like saying the Trans Am was gonna come back out for so many years and itll never happen now. I think the ls7 car might come out but i dont think they will shame the z-28 emblem by stamping the car with it, they will stamp it as a SS like all their other cars they stamp a SS on and offer it as a option. I think honestly what they will do to beat the mustang is throw a different cam in the car and make the hood scoop functional to pick up some more HP and get it close to 450 or 475 and call it a day. Mustang owners cant drive anyway so i dunno what your all worried about.

you think an ls7 would be a shame to the z28 emblem? wtf?

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    i agree with zinergy. did i just agree with zinergy? i just agreed with zinergy
    OMGooses what is the world coming too

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post

.. do you smoke a lot of crack???

first off..how is a 427 ls7 going to shame the z/28..so on that..secondly performance cars are still green lighted in GM..as long as together as fleet..they can obtain a good mpg average... share holders dont give a shit about mpg or epa or weight or even power...they care about net income and dividend..they dont care how........the t/a will not be back for a long time ...the z28 i do seriously believe will be back..most likely with the LSA engine and this will allow it to be paired with both the 6 speed auto and manual just like the cts-v ......this will also make the z/28 more marketable ....however this might not happen for awhile..i see the z/28 coming in at 50k-55k ..and 57-60k for the vert if they do..all the way up to 65-70k ..but i doubt they would ..100k for a z2/8...that is just ludicrous that they would charge as much for a 505-550 camaro as a top of the line in everything zr1

Black
    99 WS6

The new SS is around the same price as the new GT. Base price for the mustang starts low but the options get expensive fast!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information