Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102

Highschool Drags On The Way

This is a discussion on Highschool Drags On The Way within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Ok so highschool drags is comming up soon, March 10 the first event of the opening season, its my senior ...

  1. #1
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD

    Highschool Drags On The Way

    Ok so highschool drags is comming up soon, March 10 the first event of the opening season, its my senior year in highschool and I will be going to UTI next year and i have to leave the bird behind with some good memorys while im in college lol...I purchased my 2000 A4 WS6 about 3 months ago. Ever since i got my WS6 i have been like the Osama Bin Laden of all highschools in my area, everyone is after a piece of my LS1 , there are 4 Major Highschools in my area that will be there and the talk is that I am #1 to beat on the hit list. I have not lost to anything that has challenged me from other schools and my school. I am wanting some input on what i need to stay ahead and bring home the trophy. I have an A4 with the SLP Dual Dual exhaust, 3" Cutout, Slp Lid and Filter, and a set of Nitto DR's. My main worrys from other schools are an Srt-10 ram, a handful of turbo ricers spraying, A few modded LT1's and some guy that Just got an 06 STI. Any help is valued
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 02-10-2007 at 10:37 AM.

  2. #2
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    spray!

  3. #3
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    wow i always wished that they had something like that for my highschool. Well i would get the spare tire and jack out just to save some weight. Do you have any $$ that you can spend B4 the drags?

  4. #4
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    yes actually i just got my signing bonus for the record label i just signed with so i have a few pretty pennys to spare lol

  5. #5
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    and last years highschool drags i got elimintated my first race, back when I had a 3.4 camaro v6 lol, it ran like a 17 i think. some guy in a turbo hatch honda wons last years races

  6. #6
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    yes actually i just got my signing bonus for the record label i just signed with so i have a few pretty pennys to spare lol
    cool! what kind of music?

  7. #7
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    www.myspace.com/j2kc

    Club Hip Hop/ Rap....

    out of all the bling bling cars i could of got i choose the T/A lol
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 02-10-2007 at 12:15 PM.

  8. #8
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    www.myspace.com/j2kc

    Club Hip Hop/ Rap....

    out of all the bling bling cars i could of got i choose the T/A lol
    i'm not a fan of that type of music i'm a hard rocker here, but i wish you luck. And i respect that you have a T/A not a pimped out caddy or something like that.

  9. #9
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    i'm not a fan of that type of music i'm a hard rocker here, but i wish you luck. And i respect that you have a T/A not a pimped out caddy or something like that.
    lol yea u may or may not know who tech n9ne is but thats my uncle and his music is basically hardcore rock/ rap lol..most ppl are like what, why 18's, why not 22's on a trans am lol yea right. but i should be safe at the drags unless one of those LT1s are spraying

  10. #10
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    you'll need some more mods to compete, modded lt1's can be dangerous, and turbo civics with spray are dangerous, even tho they look and sound like shit, they're light and 300 FWHP will slay you TA with ease, assuming they get traction

  11. #11
    Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,097

    Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    www.myspace.com/j2kc

    Club Hip Hop/ Rap....

    out of all the bling bling cars i could of got i choose the T/A lol
    I really like that Top 8 song bro, you have some real talent. as for your WS6 definatly through some spray on it man, if you need any advise on a kit then PM me and I can help you get hooked up. If you would rather go the all motor method you can easily cam that thing to around 400rwhp but nitrous would be the quickest way for you to bring home the trophy however it also depends on how many passes you will end up having to do. you may need a spare bottle or at least a 15 lb.

  12. #12
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    I really like that Top 8 song bro, you have some real talent. as for your WS6 definatly through some spray on it man, if you need any advise on a kit then PM me and I can help you get hooked up. If you would rather go the all motor method you can easily cam that thing to around 400rwhp but nitrous would be the quickest way for you to bring home the trophy however it also depends on how many passes you will end up having to do. you may need a spare bottle or at least a 15 lb.
    Hey thanks alot bro......yea i was thinking a mild cam of some type, but the only problem is that there arent many tuners around here so i wont get all the hp out of it.
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 02-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.

    A4|Lid|Catback|Free Mods|Pacesetter LT's|Tune|12.78@109

  13. #13
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    i would rather not use spray because everyone will complain about how I used spray

  14. #14
    Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,097

    Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

    Talk to Allen Nelson about a mail order tune. Just get a cam, springs, retainers, and pushrods and then let allen know everything done to your car and you will be good to go. Personally I have not had a tune from him we have a good tuner in the area) but have heard nothing but awesome things about him.

    I also noticed no drive train upgrades. To get the best out of those tires you should go with somewhere between a 3000-3500 stall and throw some 373 gears in the rear. That would help your 1/4 mile greatly.

    I wish you the best of luck and make sure to post up the results.

  15. #15
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    i think im leaning towards a 3200-3400 stall

  16. #16
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    Talk to Allen Nelson about a mail order tune. Just get a cam, springs, retainers, and pushrods and then let allen know everything done to your car and you will be good to go. Personally I have not had a tune from him we have a good tuner in the area) but have heard nothing but awesome things about him.

    I also noticed no drive train upgrades. To get the best out of those tires you should go with somewhere between a 3000-3500 stall and throw some 373 gears in the rear. That would help your 1/4 mile greatly.

    I wish you the best of luck and make sure to post up the results.
    will 3.73's hurt my MPG or my highway top end runs

  17. #17
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    will 3.73's hurt my MPG or my highway top end runs
    yea mileage will drop and you top end won't be as strong. But you will see a huge seat of the pants difference the 1st time you drive it.

  18. #18
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    so more low end power

  19. #19
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    it's all by time right? all you need to do is be consistant. that's it.

  20. #20
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    save the money for the crystal.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Guy from highschool sentenced to 38 years
    By JHayesLS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Some Vids From Highschool
    By Getzen_Guy in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
  3. What cars did you drive in highschool??????
    By Mike97dakota in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
  4. Bandimere Labor Day Highschool Drags
    By Heartbreak1 in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:40 AM
  5. Highschool drags today!!!
    By Ryanater in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •