Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Got A Race With A Viper

This is a discussion on Got A Race With A Viper within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; (french accent) alright senior' boobie - first get mad-tyte body kit , second convert to d' automatics , turd - ...

(french accent) alright senior' boobie - first get mad-tyte body kit , second convert to d' automatics , turd - lots of stickers , fourth - get tonz of da' NAAAWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZ! that should teach him a lesso'n

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

ricci buobbie

Bright Rally Red
    1996 Camaro SS

i hope to hell he doesnt collect.

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Buy ur neighbors other viper.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

VIPER CALLED THEY WANT THEIR NU_S BACK!!!!!
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Silver
    2002 Z28

I hate this BS... first of all, this is the drag racing section, don't post street racing propositions here.

Secondly, if you've got wealthy parents that are in any way okay with you pissin' 1k away on anything uncertain, I'm sure that they'd give you another 5k to quickly make your car quick.

In general though, you're 16, that means you can't drive, and that's not a question, so don't answer it. You may be well on your way, and by 18 you may have a clue, but for now, I'm positive that you don't have anything against a 30+ guy with that sort of collection.

And for goodness sake, write letters to family and friends explaining that it wasn't their fault that you street raced, maybe go ahead and compose a "please forgive me" letter to the family of the car you'll probably collide with.

Can't we set an age limit for posting on this site? Maybe for owning an LS1 in general?
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I agree

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I agree

+1

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Not to sound like a asshole but you should not race. Since I was 16 I was lucky enough to get nice cars (nowhere near rich) My SS I bought when I was 20. I like to think I am the best driver alive but thinking back, when I was 16 I was not anywhere near my driving ability as I am today. I am happy you get that nice of car at that age. Learn the car a bit and yourself. Be safe don't be a statistic.

lookin for a ws6

re

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    +1
    Agree +2
    Take it to a track.

mizusan

I wish he was my neighbor

I am new to the LS1 seen. I got my TA when I was 25 and still have a lot to learn. From 16-22 I street raced a VW and it ran 13.2 on the street and track. I would beat 11 and 12sec rides all night long, no street race goes a full quarter, so you do have a shot. But you are in way over your head kid! This guy is your neighbor, add he has all kinds of goodies and knowledge that you can learn from. Don't poop where you eat, go apoligize to the man.
    Last edited by mrr23; 12-23-2006 at 05:51 AM.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

well said +1 ...free dyno runs as well

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I'm calling BS, but just in case this is for real:

Congratulations on showing the guy's tag number. Now when you street race (pre-arranged) and lose your $1000, the police can come impound YOUR car, HIS car, and take your sixteen year old butt to jail. You may want to save up a little more money to post bond. That is, unless you happen to enjoy all the free sex you are going to get in jail.

Do yourself a favor and grow up before you do something stupid that ends your life - or someone else's - prematurely. Race at a legal facility, if you must lose your money to learn a lesson. If what you have said up to this point is true, you have a serious control problem.

Read the first part of this:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observe...l/16279048.htm

The car burned up. Learn from other's mistakes!!!! If you race in a controlled environment you greatly lessen the chances of this happening. That's one reason for the laws against street racing. That's not even mentioning the danger to others, just to the DRIVERS. The best thing you can learn at your age, is that you are not immortal. If your neighbor is older and really is serious about this race, he is the kind of money-rich jerk who seriously needs to be dealt with, but I suspect he is trying to teach you a lesson about barking at the big dogs.
    Last edited by jad628; 12-22-2006 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    I'm calling BS, but just in case this is for real:

Congratulations on showing the guy's tag number. Now when you street race (pre-arranged) and lose your $1000, the police can come impound YOUR car, HIS car, and take your sixteen year old butt to jail. You may want to save up a little more money to post bond. That is, unless you happen to enjoy all the free sex you are going to get in jail.

Do yourself a favor and grow up before you do something stupid that ends your life - or someone else's - prematurely. Race at a legal facility, if you must lose your money to learn a lesson. If what you have said up to this point is true, you have a serious control problem.

Read the first part of this:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observe...l/16279048.htm

The car burned up. Learn from other's mistakes!!!! If you race in a controlled environment you greatly lessen the chances of this happening. That's one reason for the laws against street racing. That's not even mentioning the danger to others, just to the DRIVERS. The best thing you can learn at your age, is that you are not immortal. If your neighbor is older and really is serious about this race, he is the kind of money-rich jerk who seriously needs to be dealt with, but I suspect he is trying to teach you a lesson about barking at the big dogs.
    Take the stick out of your ass! he already has a dad to tell him what to do or not do!

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    Take the stick out of your ass! he already has a dad to tell him what to do or not do!

You sure about that? Doesn't sound like "dad" is making any decisions to me.

And I like the stick where it is...thanks.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

who the hell goes wot to try to impress people with vipers and gt..man kid you have alot to learn. you deserve to get your ass handed to you. oh well when i was 16 i was dumb and went wot quite a bit..but now i look back and i was retarded.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    +1 this isnt chicken soup for the teenage driver soul. so save those coments incase he decides to post on parentaladvise.com

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

This is getting good!

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRedZ28 View Post
    I seen 400hp Camaro's go 10's so I dont see y wouldnt u keep up. So what u need is some afr heads with a nice big cam and a big stall with slicks and nitrus and u would probably beat him.
    sure thats all ya need....just bout a 8 grand worth of performance mods....if he had that type of money lying around to freely spend i dont think he would have a problem either....hell all our cars would be runnin 10's with just that small amount of mods,lol
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information