Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Got A Race With A Viper

This is a discussion on Got A Race With A Viper within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Sounds like your going to be $1000 poorer. You can try to find a chick that will distract him with ...

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Sounds like your going to be $1000 poorer. You can try to find a chick that will distract him with flashing some big tits that'll let you get a jump off the line.
    Last edited by Hot Black Trans-Am; 12-18-2006 at 09:17 AM.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    wait this seems crazy...u did a huge burnout in his yard? so he invited to his house with like 10 cars and dyno in his garage? then a gt came and you insantly took off in his driveway to race the gt?...what the fuck is goin on here??lol

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    wait this seems crazy...u did a huge burnout in his yard? so he invited to his house with like 10 cars and dyno in his garage? then a gt came and you insantly took off in his driveway to race the gt?...what the fuck is goin on here??lol
    No foolling, I'd think that I'd be dreaming and ask some one to hit me or something to make sure I wasn't. I'd expect someone to want to kick my ass if I did that!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

lets see, at 16y/o age and ignorance go hand in hand. give him the money now and save yourself a ticket to jail or a really bad car wreck...

last time I checked the only time I had $1000 in cash at that age, I was using it to, oh wait, I never had $1000 in cash when I was 16...

black
    02 CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    lets see, at 16y/o age and ignorance go hand in hand. give him the money now and save yourself a ticket to jail or a really bad car wreck...

last time I checked the only time I had $1000 in cash at that age, I was using it to, oh wait, I never had $1000 in cash when I was 16...
    ahhhhh that sad to hear ... well we r 2 different people i can't help it if i was born into a wealthy family

black
    02 CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    its true i knnew somone wouldnt beleive me thats why i grabbed the camera

green
    95 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by everett View Post
    ahhhhh that sad to hear ... well we r 2 different people i can't help it if i was born into a wealthy family
    Not true! You can donate to the MegaMan Charity. It helps poor v6 owners overcome their disadvantages by diffusing the cost of 2 more cyclinders. Ha, just playin. Good luck! In reality, you don't have much of a chance unless he breaks something. Should be a fun experience though!

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by everett View Post
    wealthy family or not, my parents have been very fortunate in their well respected professions, live a very nice and worry free lifestyle, but not outside their means, and raised my brother and myself to appreciate what we have through hardwork and earning it out right. I wasn't raised to look up to mommy and daddy everytime i was short on money. I worked my way up, and bet I apprecaited and respected my life more at 16 and even now than you ever will. so go piss that 1k away on this race, knowing you won't learn a damn thing...

you can take your silver spoon and eat my ass w/it...

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    wealthy family or not, my parents have been very fortunate in their well respected professions, live a very nice and worry free lifestyle, but not outside their means, and raised my brother and myself to appreciate what we have through hardwork and earning it out right. I wasn't raised to look up to mommy and daddy everytime i was short on money. I worked my way up, and bet I apprecaited and respected my life more at 16 and even now than you ever will. so go piss that 1k away on this race, knowing you won't learn a damn thing...

you can take your silver spoon and eat my ass w/it...
    dude stop crying he has 1k to lose and thats great! If my kid came home and told me he lost 1k on a race i would be disappointed, but if i got a call from the police saying my 16 year old son was in possession of 1k worth of drugs i would kill him. money is only money at least he is not using it for something bad.
    p.s. he will learn something! don't race something that you know is faster!
    I'm with you dude go have some fun!! and hope his misses a gear or 3!

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    dude stop crying he has 1k to lose and thats great!...
    not crying, so you can stop with that shit and check it at the door. but to say he's better than me because he has someone else's money to blow being he's from a wealthy family is BULLSHIT!!! I hope the real world will be a wake up call for him...

lookin for a ws6

Get some sticky tires , gears , spray and race from a dig . Only race a 1/8th of a mile and hope he misses a shift.
    I raced a Viper { I had a 365 hp 2200 lb. Cobra replica with a 5 speed and 3.73 gears} I left on him and even had almost a car length until 70ish , then he went right by me.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    dude stop crying he has 1k to lose and thats great! If my kid came home and told me he lost 1k on a race i would be disappointed, but if i got a call from the police saying my 16 year old son was in possession of 1k worth of drugs i would kill him. money is only money at least he is not using it for something bad.
    p.s. he will learn something! don't race something that you know is faster!
    I'm with you dude go have some fun!! and hope his misses a gear or 3!
    Since when is street racin good. You all need to grow up. I keep all of my racing at the track. I of course am a young family man (28 married w/3kids). We are a single income family, me bringing home the bacon, while my wife takes care of the kids, 6 weeks old, 5 yrs, and 7 yrs old. My kids are so involved in activities, baseball, soccer, ballet, gymnastics, brownies, boyscouts, that my wife drives 30k miles a year. If some stupid immature kid or adult hurt any of my family there would be hell to pay. Your great,great grand kids would feel the effects of my wrath.............

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    Since when is street racin good. You all need to grow up. I keep all of my racing at the track. I of course am a young family man (28 married w/3kids). We are a single income family, me bringing home the bacon, while my wife takes care of the kids, 6 weeks old, 5 yrs, and 7 yrs old. My kids are so involved in activities, baseball, soccer, ballet, gymnastics, brownies, boyscouts, that my wife drives 30k miles a year. If some stupid immature kid or adult hurt any of my family there would be hell to pay. Your great,great grand kids would feel the effects of my wrath.............
    thats fine but when did we say street race? i didn't, he just said race but what ever. when i race i make sure i never put anybodys life in danger but my own. i don't race when other people are around. i have a street that is a dead end and no one live on it. old warehouse was on it and closed. we block it off. but as for immaturity you will not find that with me. i have a girlfriend that i live with, soon to be wife and he has a 6 year old kid. and i too bring home "bacon" a lot of bacon. i don't know why you had to mention money, it has nothing to do with this. racing is dangerous street or track but if you do it as safe as possible then its fine for me.

candy red
    98 Camaro Z28

I seen 400hp Camaro's go 10's so I dont see y wouldnt u keep up. So what u need is some afr heads with a nice big cam and a big stall with slicks and nitrus and u would probably beat him.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z1768/default.aspx

If your at 410 before a bottle you have a great chance if you run some spray.. All you need to get the edge on him is some DR's.. I raced one on the street one time that belonged to a freinds boss and I took off on him through about second gear before he even started to catch me. Light back end + street tires+ 450 rwhp= bad hole shot for viper. With 410 hp + 150 shot he wouldnt ever catch you... with 410+ 150 shot you easily have an 11 second car

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

how did you get into deep shit with a race, you got a big mouth or something, jw, no offense...

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Don't know how much street racing all these people on the VIPERS nuts have done but they ARE not that quick!!!!
    I've learned OVER 75% of the Viper drivers can't drive worth a shit!!! NOT TO MENTION THE ONES WITH REAL HORSEPOWER just blow the tires off.
    If you can drive well you have a good chance of winning.
    Put a nice wet sytem on with 175 horse jets and a NEW pair of Mickey DragRadials and go do it!!!!
    Don't be scared of that V-10..........It's a road race car NOT a drag car!!!!

Street racing doesn't matter what it runs at the track!!!!! 10 sec. cars get beat by cars that go 12.40's EVERY WEEK on the street!!!!80% driver if you do have a 10 sec. car on the street!!!
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

lookin for a ws6

re

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Don't know how much street racing all these people on the VIPERS nuts have done but they ARE not that quick!!!!
    I've learned OVER 75% of the Viper drivers can't drive worth a shit!!! NOT TO MENTION THE ONES WITH REAL HORSEPOWER just blow the tires off.
    Put a nice wet sytem on with 175 horse jets and a NEW pair of Mickey DragRadials and go do it!!!!

Street racing doesn't matter what it runs at the track!!!!! 10 sec. cars get beat by cars that go 12.40's EVERY WEEK on the street!!!!80% driver if you do have a 10 sec. car on the street!!!
    Agree. But if the Viper driver can drive it is going to be tough.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post

+1 u r right

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    dont hurt the grand kids

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information