Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 519

ET listing

This is a discussion on ET listing within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Hey man..need an update. Went to the track last night and ran this: R/T... .622 60'... 1.553 330... 4.550 1/8...6.941 ...

  1. #281
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Hey man..need an update. Went to the track last night and ran this:

    R/T... .622
    60'... 1.553
    330... 4.550
    1/8...6.941
    MPH...100.50
    1000...9.054
    1/4...10.840
    MPH...126.60

    I can't get the format right on my work computer to post the slip up right now. I'll post it later tonight. This time was still NA and off of the foot brake.

  2. #282
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    added

  3. #283
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    mrr23 --- 00/formula --- 1.653 ---6.984 @ 100.59 ---10.855 @ 127.17 --- N2O --- 05/08


  4. #284
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Glen Carbon, IL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    397

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    02blkws6----2000 Camaro SS -- 1.54 --- 7.04 @ 97.3 ---- 11.07@ 122.1 --- HSW 125 ---- 05/08


    Link to the video:

    http://www.hagenracing.topdeadcenter...sCamaro100.wmv
    Last edited by 02blkws6; 05-17-2008 at 08:22 AM.

  5. #285
    Boosted Fredneck Mark98SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,011
    9.62/140

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    mrr23 --- 00/formula --- 1.653 ---6.984 @ 100.59 ---10.855 @ 127.17 --- N2O --- 05/08

    Click for full size
    Congrats,

    It's amazing what happens when the car hooks up a little. Get those 60s into the high 1.4 - 1.5s & you'll pick up another tenth.

  6. #286
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    02blkws6----2000 Camaro SS -- 1.54 --- 7.04 @ 97.3 ---- 11.07@ 122.1 --- HSW 125 ---- 05/08


    Link to the video:

    http://www.hagenracing.topdeadcenter...sCamaro100.wmv
    added. don't forget there is an ET listing in the nitrous section as well.

  7. #287
    Member qwk93ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fairfield, Ohio
    Age
    54
    Posts
    944

    Black
    00 WS6

    time slips

    QWK93TA 00 WS6 A4 with a lid and LM1 catback. 75 degrees, 50% humidity and a 15 MPH head wind........

    R/T....... .247
    60..........2.088
    330........5.773
    1/8.........8.773
    MPH........83.01
    1000.......11.338
    1/4..........13.529
    MPH.........102.82


    PIC of slip: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...01010001-1.jpg

  8. #288
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by qwk93ta View Post
    QWK93TA 00 WS6 A4 with a lid and LM1 catback. 75 degrees, 50% humidity and a 15 MPH head wind........

    R/T....... .247
    60..........2.088
    330........5.773
    1/8.........8.773
    MPH........83.01
    1000.......11.338
    1/4..........13.529
    MPH.........102.82


    PIC of slip: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...01010001-1.jpg

    this format works great for me. replace your info with what's there and then i'll add you to the list.

    mrr23 --- 00/formula --- 1.653 ---6.984 @ 100.59 ---10.855 @ 127.17 --- N2O --- 05/08

  9. #289
    Junior Member 86MonteSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville, VA
    Posts
    15

    Primer Grey
    86 Monte SS

    Cool

    First time ever on a track 4-25-08

    R/T....... .642
    60..........2.049
    330........5.467
    1/8.........8.305
    MPH........86.44
    1000.......none
    1/4..........12.80
    MPH.........110.43

    PIC of slip:
    http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2981...03416821ImmJZW

  10. #290
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by 86MonteSS View Post
    First time ever on a track 4-25-08

    R/T....... .642
    60..........2.049
    330........5.467
    1/8.........8.305
    MPH........86.44
    1000.......none
    1/4..........12.80
    MPH.........110.43

    PIC of slip:
    http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2981...03416821ImmJZW
    i guess you missed the inital post and what i just told the person above you.

    this format works great for me. replace your info with what's there and then i'll add you to the list.

    mrr23 --- 00/formula --- 1.653 ---6.984 @ 100.59 ---10.855 @ 127.17 --- N2O --- 05/08

  11. #291
    Member qwk93ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fairfield, Ohio
    Age
    54
    Posts
    944

    Black
    00 WS6

    qwk93ta --- 00/WS6 --- 2.088 --- 8.773 @ 83.01 --- 13.529 @ 102.82 --- NA --- 5/08
    Last edited by mrr23; 05-23-2008 at 02:42 PM.

  12. #292
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    thank you and added.

  13. #293
    Junior Member 86MonteSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville, VA
    Posts
    15

    Primer Grey
    86 Monte SS

    86MonteSS --- 86 Monte SS --- 2.049 --- 8.305 @ 86.44
    --- 12.80 @ 110.43 --- NA --- 04/08

  14. #294
    Junior Member 86MonteSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville, VA
    Posts
    15

    Primer Grey
    86 Monte SS

    Talking

    Tonite I ran...

    86MonteSS --- 86 Monte SS --- 2.041 --- 8.232 @ 87.04
    --- 12.70 @ 111.11--- NA --- 05/08
    Link to Time slip
    http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2213...03416821IisjXJ

  15. #295
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    added

  16. #296
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Glen Carbon, IL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    397

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Time for an update with proof to follow tomorrow. My scanner doesn't scan timeslips very well.

    02blkws6----2000 Camaro SS -- 1.57 --- 7.01 @ 99.2 ---- 10.97 @ 124.5 --- HSW 200 ---- 07/08

    #11 in link below

    http://www.stlsr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116345
    Last edited by 02blkws6; 07-02-2008 at 09:16 AM.

  17. #297
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    orion my gto went at quaker city 5-18-08,have videos and time slips
    RT.638
    60 1.871
    1/8 7.464
    mph 102.54
    1/4 11.239
    mph 131.95
    car has went 10.9 at 128 due to the fact that quaker city is an up hill track maybe would have been in 10s that day car went best of 133 mph that day,but talk is just that numbers are what count ,now that i have 15 psi instead of 12 maybe now i can go alil faster that and the fact i think i have eleviated the lack of boost in 1st gear.got to get to track and find out.

  18. #298
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    Time for an update with proof to follow tomorrow. My scanner doesn't scan timeslips very well.

    02blkws6----2000 Camaro SS -- 1.57 --- 7.01 @ 99.2 ---- 10.97 @ 124.5 --- HSW 200 ---- 07/08

    #11 in link below

    http://www.stlsr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116345
    added

    Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    orion my gto went at quaker city 5-18-08,have videos and time slips
    RT.638
    60 1.871
    1/8 7.464
    mph 102.54
    1/4 11.239
    mph 131.95
    car has went 10.9 at 128 due to the fact that quaker city is an up hill track maybe would have been in 10s that day car went best of 133 mph that day,but talk is just that numbers are what count ,now that i have 15 psi instead of 12 maybe now i can go alil faster that and the fact i think i have eleviated the lack of boost in 1st gear.got to get to track and find out.
    use correct format and i'll add you

  19. #299
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    qwkgto...RT..5130...60ft.1.7542..1/8ET.7.1634..1/4 ET.10.9...1/4 MPH 128.21..FI twin turbo..11/03/2007

    .qwkgto...2005 GTO...RT.638...60 1.871...1/8 7.464..mph 102.54...1/4 11.239....mph 131.95..twin turbo...5-18-08
    Last edited by qwkgto; 07-03-2008 at 06:06 AM.

  20. #300
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    added. when you get some time. post up the slip.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ET listing
    By mrr23 in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 11:59 PM
  2. Dyno Listing
    By Mr. Luos in forum Dyno Information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:10 AM
  3. nice ebay listing...
    By conny9784 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:10 PM
  4. UPDATED Parts listing
    By Duffster in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 AM
  5. Nitrous ET Listing
    By mrr23 in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 02:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •