black
    2002 trans am

all fiberglass bodys

I used to be a member years ago but kinda got out of website stuff. I remember seeing a company who sold complete trans am fiber glass bodys and i believe you were able to buy the lexan there to does anyone know this site i am building a drag car and plan on making the body a heck of alot lighter by putting the complete fiberglass body on my ram air t/a any information is greatly appreciated

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

http://www.usbodysource.com/

I got a one piece tilting fiberglass front for my truck from them. Good stuff.

black
    2002 trans am

Thumbs up

thanks for your help , yeah my chiropractor herniated 2 of my discs and i already got that surgery done 2 plates and couple others fused together my lawyer told me hes taking my case and i said can u give me a ball park number of what im gonna get he said lets just say this for every 1 case i know i will win and i take there are 9 i turn down and i gotta make a living, so im guessing its gonna be a pretty large number plus i have a 4 inch 1/4 inch wide scar on the front of my neck so i wanna build a 02 trans am but im thinking of putting a hendricks motor or im gonna lok around on here and see whats the best and safest route to building 650-800 hp drag car i use to have a triple black ws6 convertible but i had to sell it. now im gonna get back to dong what i love to do and am great at dong and thats drag racing, i only entered 4 events but did a ton of test and tune i won a first place at englishtown i wont 1st at pittsburgh racewat which used to be called keystone and i won second and at englishtown i was running perfect .500 i ran 5 of them this was long ago when i could look at the slip and know if it was good or bad now i dont think they have it like that. well thanks again

black
    2002 trans am

im actually looking for the whole body

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I guess they don't have the whole 4th gen body. I never looked for one, but looked at some of their complete body's for other cars. Sounds like it'll be a bad ass car when your done with it.

Thread Information