Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

02 WS6 CE Vs 98 NSX Turbo No Show Time Slip

This is a discussion on 02 WS6 CE Vs 98 NSX Turbo No Show Time Slip within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN SuperCharged and 4Valve...just like a Terminator... only Bigger motor...and I take it they are still drivable ...

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    SuperCharged and 4Valve...just like a Terminator... only Bigger motor...and I take it they are still drivable
    I hate to say it but somewhat impressive....Dun matter nun the less i wouldnt take a ford over an f-body or vette if i was given 1

Basicly... if your friend or whatever... wants to race you...run him... if he's done anything to it...think twice about it...they are easy to take into the 600whp...
    I heard it was mostly a show car with appearence work and shit done to it....Thats why i doubt he would race anyway... But would be nice if i could coax him into doing it hehe

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    I heard it was mostly a show car with appearence work and shit done to it....Thats why i doubt he would race anyway... But would be nice if i could coax him into doing it hehe
    yeah...and make him put some cash in it... LOL... doesn't have to be too much

yeah...and make him put some cash in it... LOL... doesn't have to be too much
    True true lol yea but lately some people that bet money like to back out haha then we have wars on the forum and all get red warnings

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

True true lol yea but lately some people that bet money like to back out haha then we have wars on the forum and all get red warnings
    Yeah...I'm still kicking myself for missing it... cause... I went to sleep literally 1 hour before it started... cause I felt like going early...

I read through the whole thing though before it got deleted

Yeah...I'm still kicking myself for missing it... cause... I went to sleep literally 1 hour before it started... cause I felt like going early...

I read through the whole thing though before it got deleted
    it is a real shame it got deleted...Was def some good reading material... Wish you were there lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

it is a real shame it got deleted...Was def some good reading material... Wish you were there lol
    I was in Spirit...LOL...

well if you do race this guy make sure you video tape it for posterity...even if it's not for any money...

I'll make sure to have my own version of your NSX race... on here pretty soon... A friend of mine with a TT Supra... it's nearly stock...so it'll be a very close race with my nearly stock Z28...both Automatic... I hope it does happen...no money on it yet though... mostly just Braggin rights... (we are the only 2 of all our friends that have 300+hp cars...exept for his bro in a Mach1)

I was in Spirit...LOL...

well if you do race this guy make sure you video tape it for posterity...even if it's not for any money...

I'll make sure to have my own version of your NSX race... on here pretty soon... A friend of mine with a TT Supra... it's nearly stock...so it'll be a very close race with my nearly stock Z28...both Automatic... I hope it does happen...no money on it yet though... mostly just Braggin rights... (we are the only 2 of all our friends that have 300+hp cars...exept for his bro in a Mach1)
    Oh trust me i will be taped... We were ready to film with the NSX race but fag was a no show....

And i hope you race the Supra would be a real good race and video it too so we can all see it on here....Best of luck if you do my money would be on you!!!!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Oh trust me i will be taped... We were ready to roll with the NSX race but fag was a no show....

And i hope you race the Supra would be a real good race and video it too so we can all see it on here....Best of luck if you do my money would be on you!!!!!!
    thanks man!... first stop will be the dyno...I had a missfire the first time...so I'm gonna go again and he'll go too... probably race right after that... LOl...

thanks man!... first stop will be the dyno...I had a missfire the first time...so I'm gonna go again and he'll go too... probably race right after that... LOl...
    Awesome!!! should be a really fun race and a good one 2 but i think your TQ will edge him out just launch good and try not to slip and it should be a sure victory!!!!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Awesome!!! should be a really fun race and a good one 2 but i think your TQ will edge him out just launch good and try not to slip and it should be a sure victory!!!!!!
    yeah...first time we raced I had my car for a month...and ran it in NORMAL DRIVE... and even then he only took me by a bumper... after I had the jump on him right on the honks(he was doing that) LOL

back then my car ran 14.1's... now a days it's suposed to run Mid 13's... and he has done nothing to his car in the way of performance...

it'll most likely be from a Slow Roll...maybe in 1rst... anything above 50 will be his advantage....

yeah...first time we raced I had my car for a month...and ran it in NORMAL DRIVE... and even then he only took me by a bumper... after I had the jump on him right on the honks(he was doing that) LOL

back then my car ran 14.1's... now a days it's suposed to run Mid 13's... and he has done nothing to his car in the way of performance...

it'll most likely be from a Slow Roll...maybe in 1rst... anything above 50 will be his advantage....
    Very true... From a dig it will be all you if you could hook.... A roll would be you by alittle less but you would def take him... A high roll like you said i would be difficult cuz thats where the supra makes its power....

Take a few practice runs with you car like your racing just like off the line and from a 5mph roll on just to make sure you'll smoke his ass come race time!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Very true... From a dig it will be all you if you could hook.... A roll would be you by alittle less but you would def take him... A high roll like you said i would be difficult cuz thats where the supra makes its power....

Take a few practice runs with you car like your racing just like off the line and from a 5mph roll on just to make sure you'll smoke his ass come race time!
    yeah...I wish I could run him from a dig!... he has DR's... I have el Cheapo NO grip tire... I have the old ones in storage those things griped so hard I would get worried for my dif... but I'd need some extra rims

I do the Shifting myself usually...it hasn't failed me yet...and it just pins you back as soon as you punch it from about 10-15mph

yeah...I wish I could run him from a dig!... he has DR's... I have el Cheapo NO grip tire... I have the old ones in storage those things griped so hard I would get worried for my dif... but I'd need some extra rims

I do the Shifting myself usually...it hasn't failed me yet...and it just pins you back as soon as you punch it from about 10-15mph
    Niiice....The DR part sucks you need DRs!!!!!!! So go from the 5-10mph roll and when you grab it should be smooth sailing from there!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Niiice....The DR part sucks you need DRs!!!!!!! So go from the 5-10mph roll and when you grab it should be smooth sailing from there!!!
    yep...and then he gets

yep...and then he gets
    I know you'll own him!!!!!! Just drive hard and fast lol!!

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

If your advantage is down low you need traction off the line; upgrade that rear and run drag radials, man! Actually, I run BFGoodrich G-Force Sports in size 255/50-R16 on the stock rims at all corners and they give a lot more traction than I expected, especially for a set of summer performance tires that only cost $560 total installed at Belle Tire! In 2005 they held Tire Rack's record for highest dry-cornering gs on a street tire, making the best gripping sport compact tire in production at the time (excluding barely legal race-bred tires like the Toyo RA-1, etc.). I am very impressed by these tires and they are available in a wide variety of sizes.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    If your advantage is down low you need traction off the line; upgrade that rear and run drag radials, man! Actually, I run BFGoodrich G-Force Sports in size 255/50-R16 on the stock rims at all corners and they give a lot more traction than I expected, especially for a set of summer performance tires that only cost $560 total installed at Belle Tire! In 2005 they held Tire Rack's record for highest dry-cornering gs on a street tire, making the best gripping sport compact tire in production at the time (excluding barely legal race-bred tires like the Toyo RA-1, etc.). I am very impressed by these tires and they are available in a wide variety of sizes.
    I got new tires like 2 months ago...LOL... gonna let them wear out first

I think you should slap on some of the new MT ET Streets and watch your car grab nice off the line just dont launch it too hard or bye bye rear lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I think you should slap on some of the new MT ET Streets and watch your car grab nice off the line just dont launch it too hard or bye bye rear lol
    LOL... my dif. is already starting to scream (not literally)... I wouldn't want to put much more stress on it... cause it's my Daily Driver...and if I don't have that... I can't get to Job Interviews and such

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information