Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

02 WS6 CE Vs 98 NSX Turbo No Show Time Slip

This is a discussion on 02 WS6 CE Vs 98 NSX Turbo No Show Time Slip within the Drag Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN SuperCharged and 4Valve...just like a Terminator... only Bigger motor...and I take it they are still drivable ...

  1. #41
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    SuperCharged and 4Valve...just like a Terminator... only Bigger motor...and I take it they are still drivable
    I hate to say it but somewhat impressive....Dun matter nun the less i wouldnt take a ford over an f-body or vette if i was given 1

  2. #42
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Basicly... if your friend or whatever... wants to race you...run him... if he's done anything to it...think twice about it...they are easy to take into the 600whp...
    I heard it was mostly a show car with appearence work and shit done to it....Thats why i doubt he would race anyway... But would be nice if i could coax him into doing it hehe

  3. #43
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    I heard it was mostly a show car with appearence work and shit done to it....Thats why i doubt he would race anyway... But would be nice if i could coax him into doing it hehe
    yeah...and make him put some cash in it... LOL... doesn't have to be too much

  4. #44
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...and make him put some cash in it... LOL... doesn't have to be too much
    True true lol yea but lately some people that bet money like to back out haha then we have wars on the forum and all get red warnings

  5. #45
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    True true lol yea but lately some people that bet money like to back out haha then we have wars on the forum and all get red warnings
    Yeah...I'm still kicking myself for missing it... cause... I went to sleep literally 1 hour before it started... cause I felt like going early...

    I read through the whole thing though before it got deleted

  6. #46
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Yeah...I'm still kicking myself for missing it... cause... I went to sleep literally 1 hour before it started... cause I felt like going early...

    I read through the whole thing though before it got deleted
    it is a real shame it got deleted...Was def some good reading material... Wish you were there lol

  7. #47
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    it is a real shame it got deleted...Was def some good reading material... Wish you were there lol
    I was in Spirit...LOL...

    well if you do race this guy make sure you video tape it for posterity...even if it's not for any money...

    I'll make sure to have my own version of your NSX race... on here pretty soon... A friend of mine with a TT Supra... it's nearly stock...so it'll be a very close race with my nearly stock Z28...both Automatic... I hope it does happen...no money on it yet though... mostly just Braggin rights... (we are the only 2 of all our friends that have 300+hp cars...exept for his bro in a Mach1)

  8. #48
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    I was in Spirit...LOL...

    well if you do race this guy make sure you video tape it for posterity...even if it's not for any money...

    I'll make sure to have my own version of your NSX race... on here pretty soon... A friend of mine with a TT Supra... it's nearly stock...so it'll be a very close race with my nearly stock Z28...both Automatic... I hope it does happen...no money on it yet though... mostly just Braggin rights... (we are the only 2 of all our friends that have 300+hp cars...exept for his bro in a Mach1)
    Oh trust me i will be taped... We were ready to film with the NSX race but fag was a no show....

    And i hope you race the Supra would be a real good race and video it too so we can all see it on here....Best of luck if you do my money would be on you!!!!!!

  9. #49
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Oh trust me i will be taped... We were ready to roll with the NSX race but fag was a no show....

    And i hope you race the Supra would be a real good race and video it too so we can all see it on here....Best of luck if you do my money would be on you!!!!!!
    thanks man!... first stop will be the dyno...I had a missfire the first time...so I'm gonna go again and he'll go too... probably race right after that... LOl...

  10. #50
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    thanks man!... first stop will be the dyno...I had a missfire the first time...so I'm gonna go again and he'll go too... probably race right after that... LOl...
    Awesome!!! should be a really fun race and a good one 2 but i think your TQ will edge him out just launch good and try not to slip and it should be a sure victory!!!!!!

  11. #51
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Awesome!!! should be a really fun race and a good one 2 but i think your TQ will edge him out just launch good and try not to slip and it should be a sure victory!!!!!!
    yeah...first time we raced I had my car for a month...and ran it in NORMAL DRIVE... and even then he only took me by a bumper... after I had the jump on him right on the honks(he was doing that) LOL

    back then my car ran 14.1's... now a days it's suposed to run Mid 13's... and he has done nothing to his car in the way of performance...

    it'll most likely be from a Slow Roll...maybe in 1rst... anything above 50 will be his advantage....

  12. #52
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...first time we raced I had my car for a month...and ran it in NORMAL DRIVE... and even then he only took me by a bumper... after I had the jump on him right on the honks(he was doing that) LOL

    back then my car ran 14.1's... now a days it's suposed to run Mid 13's... and he has done nothing to his car in the way of performance...

    it'll most likely be from a Slow Roll...maybe in 1rst... anything above 50 will be his advantage....
    Very true... From a dig it will be all you if you could hook.... A roll would be you by alittle less but you would def take him... A high roll like you said i would be difficult cuz thats where the supra makes its power....

    Take a few practice runs with you car like your racing just like off the line and from a 5mph roll on just to make sure you'll smoke his ass come race time!

  13. #53
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Very true... From a dig it will be all you if you could hook.... A roll would be you by alittle less but you would def take him... A high roll like you said i would be difficult cuz thats where the supra makes its power....

    Take a few practice runs with you car like your racing just like off the line and from a 5mph roll on just to make sure you'll smoke his ass come race time!
    yeah...I wish I could run him from a dig!... he has DR's... I have el Cheapo NO grip tire... I have the old ones in storage those things griped so hard I would get worried for my dif... but I'd need some extra rims

    I do the Shifting myself usually...it hasn't failed me yet...and it just pins you back as soon as you punch it from about 10-15mph

  14. #54
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...I wish I could run him from a dig!... he has DR's... I have el Cheapo NO grip tire... I have the old ones in storage those things griped so hard I would get worried for my dif... but I'd need some extra rims

    I do the Shifting myself usually...it hasn't failed me yet...and it just pins you back as soon as you punch it from about 10-15mph
    Niiice....The DR part sucks you need DRs!!!!!!! So go from the 5-10mph roll and when you grab it should be smooth sailing from there!!!

  15. #55
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Niiice....The DR part sucks you need DRs!!!!!!! So go from the 5-10mph roll and when you grab it should be smooth sailing from there!!!
    yep...and then he gets

  16. #56
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yep...and then he gets
    I know you'll own him!!!!!! Just drive hard and fast lol!!

  17. #57
    Member RJWZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sunniest city on Earth
    Age
    31
    Posts
    612
    2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

    If your advantage is down low you need traction off the line; upgrade that rear and run drag radials, man! Actually, I run BFGoodrich G-Force Sports in size 255/50-R16 on the stock rims at all corners and they give a lot more traction than I expected, especially for a set of summer performance tires that only cost $560 total installed at Belle Tire! In 2005 they held Tire Rack's record for highest dry-cornering gs on a street tire, making the best gripping sport compact tire in production at the time (excluding barely legal race-bred tires like the Toyo RA-1, etc.). I am very impressed by these tires and they are available in a wide variety of sizes.

  18. #58
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    If your advantage is down low you need traction off the line; upgrade that rear and run drag radials, man! Actually, I run BFGoodrich G-Force Sports in size 255/50-R16 on the stock rims at all corners and they give a lot more traction than I expected, especially for a set of summer performance tires that only cost $560 total installed at Belle Tire! In 2005 they held Tire Rack's record for highest dry-cornering gs on a street tire, making the best gripping sport compact tire in production at the time (excluding barely legal race-bred tires like the Toyo RA-1, etc.). I am very impressed by these tires and they are available in a wide variety of sizes.
    I got new tires like 2 months ago...LOL... gonna let them wear out first

  19. #59
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    I think you should slap on some of the new MT ET Streets and watch your car grab nice off the line just dont launch it too hard or bye bye rear lol

  20. #60
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    I think you should slap on some of the new MT ET Streets and watch your car grab nice off the line just dont launch it too hard or bye bye rear lol
    LOL... my dif. is already starting to scream (not literally)... I wouldn't want to put much more stress on it... cause it's my Daily Driver...and if I don't have that... I can't get to Job Interviews and such

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Show your STS turbo systems
    By 1slowbusa in forum Forced Induction
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:14 PM
  2. pass time????the tv show
    By adam0321 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 05:52 PM
  3. my time slip
    By 35thAnniZ28 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:23 PM
  4. the official UNOFFICIACL get together car show 1st time
    By greatwhiteZ28 in forum Great Lakes Members
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:02 PM
  5. It's time to show off your Camaro Seat reupholstering
    By sills1 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •