Thread: ZR1 relpicas

ZR1 relpicas

I'm looking for ZR1's with the GS offset. My question is for those of you who purchased these from TomZwheels, or elsewhere, I need good pics of the rear lug area. Please send any pics to stevelsevens@yahoo.com and let me know what you measure for the lug area and where you bought them. There seem to be two different styles of the replicas. One has a deeper set lug area, a little more than 2" measured from the edge of the spoke. These are the ones I want and need to know where can I find them. ??

TIA

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SEL777 View Post
    I'm looking for ZR1's with the GS offset. My question is for those of you who purchased these from TomZwheels, or elsewhere, I need good pics of the rear lug area. Please send any pics to stevelsevens@yahoo.com and let me know what you measure for the lug area and where you bought them. There seem to be two different styles of the replicas. One has a deeper set lug area, a little more than 2" measured from the edge of the spoke. These are the ones I want and need to know where can I find them. ??

TIA

Unless im wrong... The ones with the deeper lugs are 11inch wheels and the others are stock 9.5inch wheels.

No, I do not belive that to be true. I have seen many ZR1 11" rears that have a deeper set of lugs than others.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SEL777 View Post
    No, I do not belive that to be true. I have seen many ZR1 11" rears that have a deeper set of lugs than others.
    We're the same age.... Dont act THAT much smarter than me!!!!

White
    99Trans am

if you buy them from toms wheels he will give you all you need and if you have the rims talk to them they have great customer service

White
    99Trans am

Smile

i have 17X11 rear and 17x9.5 front nitto 315 35 17 and kumo 275/40/17 and they look sick lol

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    We're the same age.... Dont act THAT much smarter than me!!!!

I've never been confused with someone who is SMART! I was only trying to say I know there is a difference with the 17X11 rears with the look of the lug area. This is my whole reason I need the help of those of you who purchased these and KNOW what the measurement is that I'm looking for.

P.S. I only have an IQ of 128...a little better than average.

Quote Originally Posted by 99w69kitt View Post
    if you buy them from toms wheels he will give you all you need and if you have the rims talk to them they have great customer service
    Is that where you got your's. Can you measure the rear lug area for me, or shoot me a pic of the rears showing this area to stevelsevens@yahoo.com??

TIA

Thread Information